Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just get a vibe from the way ana’s explained it she has some sort of role, I think she does some Of the work round the house for her etc
Possibly could be her career, well her own daughter don’t bother!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Pam’s a family friend not her carer.
Yes Wendy explained on her video that she met Pam when she was a cleaner at the school that Pam was teaching at and they became firm friends immediately.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
You just know she thinks she’s better than everyone walking around with bags from selfridges even though they’re filled with useless crap
She thinks she's better than everyone else but she's actually stupid. I bought a house 18 months ago and often put money into savings. Yes I could buy designer bags but I prefer to save my money and probably have a net worth of a lot more than OurJulie, so no I'm not jealous. Just because she's got all the ugly overpriced tat designer stuff means nothing.

Reactions: 7
I don’t go on 6 holidays a year but if my mother when I was a single parent gave me a roof over my head and every penny she had then I would !
I must have missed that as didn’t know they used to live with her mother? But her mother doesn’t seem normal and appears to have a carer so maybe she’s not fit to travel?

Reactions: 1
I must have missed that as didn’t know they used to live with her mother? But her mother doesn’t seem normal and appears to have a carer so maybe she’s not fit to travel?
They lived with Wendy when Julie and Ana’s step father split up , Ana mentions it in some of her earlier vlogs , Wendy was fine to travel when Ana took her to london and Alton towers but they were gifted trips so didn’t cost her 😒.

Reactions: 4
In what way do you think Wendy doesn't seem normal? She seems lovely to me. Wish she was my mum.

And in what way does she appear to have a carer? I've only ever seen her being independent, cooking for herself and going out shopping with friends etc.

Just asking cos maybe I've missed something?

Reactions: 3
In what way do you think Wendy doesn't seem normal? She seems lovely to me. Wish she was my mum.

And in what way does she appear to have a carer? I've only ever seen her being independent, cooking for herself and going out shopping with friends etc.

Just asking cos maybe I've missed something?
I’m just going by clips of her YouTube that was either shown on here or Ana’s thread and I wasn’t the only one who noticed how odd she is! It was also said then that Pam was her carer but I only watched clips on here. I didn’t go and look at her YouTube channel.

The reason I think she’s odd is reading this on the Wiki on Ana’s thread!

Attachments

I’m just going by clips of her YouTube that was either shown on here or Ana’s thread and I wasn’t the only one who noticed how odd she is! It was also said then that Pam was her carer but I only watched clips on here. I didn’t go and look at her YouTube channel.

The reason I think she’s odd is reading this on the Wiki on Ana’s thread!
Haha I wrote that. Wendy and Pam are into contacting spirits and stuff, one of the videos had them trying to contact Princess Di and it became a joke on here for a while.

I think the carer speculation came from the fact that Ana said Pam helps nanny out and does spend a lot of time with her. Eg helping her create Anas 21st party and being invited to their surprise trip to London. She does seem to have issues with her eyes but I think people are mainly referring to her character and the way she speaks. I don’t want to say anything bad about nanny because she’s sweet, but people know what I’m talking about!

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen on her stories that her and atticus were in the same toilets? Is he not old enough to go and use the men’s bathrooms alone, I know he’s a kid but surely she could wait outside for him?!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen on her stories that her and atticus were in the same toilets? Is he not old enough to go and use the men’s bathrooms alone, I know he’s a kid but surely she could wait outside for him?!
this could be due to autism (if he has it)

Maybe it’s julie in the gents on the hunt for her next man 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wendy is definitely eccentric, but that might just be her age.
I’m sure that I have heard Ana saying in her more recent videos (the last 12 months) that Wendy is losing her sight.
I do think that Pam has a caring role even if Wendy doesn’t know about it. Either that or she has carers because Julie doesn’t seem to do anything to help.

The shopping addiction is getting out of hand Jules love. The amount of tat in that video! The irony of her saying she doesn’t do “tacky.”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She said she just got autumn themed things not halloween. The majority of the stuff was pumpkin themed which imo is halloween not autumn. Also I’d never think of getting a wreath for autumn that’s a Christmas thing 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I could quite easily tell by her ugly turned up nose that she was looking down at the old B&M. She's changed so much and just cos she's got more than a tenner she truly believes she's better than 99% of the public. It's actually such a shitass attitude, she needs to remember who's watching her

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.