Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all. I’m currently posting from my hospital bed. I had a shot every time Julie said ‘pumpkin’ in her latest video and I ended up downing a litre of vodka in 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I could quite easily tell by her ugly turned up nose that she was looking down at the old B&M. She's changed so much and just cos she's got more than a tenner she truly believes she's better than 99% of the public. It's actually such a shitass attitude, she needs to remember who's watching her
Ik.. like £14 for some tea towels…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I dont mind Julie, but as always, another totally tone deaf video. Probably over £100 spent on absolute pountless tat just to make the house more "autumny", btw the word you're looking for is autumnal Julie love.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I could quite easily tell by her ugly turned up nose that she was looking down at the old B&M. She's changed so much and just cos she's got more than a tenner she truly believes she's better than 99% of the public. It's actually such a shitass attitude, she needs to remember who's watching her
Her and Ana and a lot of influencers remind me of pop stars in the early 00s, just spending like mad thinking their life was made, then a new shinier boy band came along and before they knew it they were bankrupt.

Like Ana hiring out a car to take her to London. You never saw YouTubers years ago living a frivolous life like that and people like Zoella were making unreal money.

Reactions: 13
Where does she put all this stuff though? When Autumn is over she won't keep it out. I don't understand updating your house for every season 🤦

Reactions: 9
Where does she put all this stuff though? When Autumn is over she won't keep it out. I don't understand updating your house for every season 🤦
I’m assuming she just throws it away, we all know how much Julie loves to waste 😣

Reactions: 10
More tat! I think that she has tried to buy what she thinks will be popular on Instagram and will probably buy more tat when the other influencers decide what is fashionable!
I don’t think Our Julie is a regular in B&M! She is pissing money up the wall which is bonkers for someone who has supposedly been on the breadline. She should be saving money because she has no idea how much money she will earn. If brands decide to choke their budgets like they did during Covid, she could find herself burning that wicker to keep warm - hopefully.

Reactions: 4
Julie obviously thought her halo 😇 was going to provide enough lighting for her latest video but instead it ended up as dark as her soul !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really think she takes most of that tat back for a refund. Some of the things she buys you see later. Most, you never see again….

Reactions: 3
I really think she takes most of that tat back for a refund. Some of the things she buys you see later. Most, you never see again….
Yeah isn’t this quite a common influencer thing? Make the vid and then take everything back with the tags on…I never see her wear or use anything she shows in hauls. Maybe the odd thing. Also there can’t be space in her house for everything as it’s pretty small. Hmm…

Reactions: 2
I genuinely don't think she takes anything back. She's got a very "throwaway" attitude (tights, bags, charger plates and 'seasonal perfumes' are among the things she's admitted she will throw away with very little use - also I reckon she threw away that travel kettle she bought on holiday) so I think a lot of stuff goes this way. There was a mountain of clothes in the background of one video that she admitted she was getting rid of as she was having a clear out.

If they genuinely kept every stuffed toy that Atticus buys, they wouldn't be able to get through the front door!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I genuinely don't think she takes anything back. She's got a very "throwaway" attitude (tights, bags, charger plates and 'seasonal perfumes' are among the things she's admitted she will throw away with very little use - also I reckon she threw away that travel kettle she bought on holiday) so I think a lot of stuff goes this way. There was a mountain of clothes in the background of one video that she admitted she was getting rid of as she was having a clear out.

If they genuinely kept every stuffed toy that Atticus buys, they wouldn't be able to get through the front door!
I agree no way would Julie be seen dead returning items , she’s rich now don’t ya know!!

Bet she was mortified when Atticus made her return the beauty and the beast programme at the theatre while in London . 😂

I agree no way would Julie be seen dead returning items , she’s rich now don’t ya know!!

Bet she was mortified when Atticus made her return the beauty and the beast programme at the theatre while in London . 😂
And the Primark Minnie Mouse suitcase she bought for Disneyland 🤣

• Haha

Oh gosh I just had a flashback of those charger plates, soo wasteful! Where does she think it all goes?

i suppose this is what happens when you and your daughter have made ‘careers’ out of encouraging people to buy sh*t they don’t need.

Reactions: 2
I laugh when she does these food shops like when when she stayed in the caravans and now in York (as their apartment has a kitchen) yet they still eat out for breakfast, lunch and dinner! Her breakfast and lunch was substantial, so I don’t know how they then squeezed in dinner at The Ivy?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.