Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BaileyMC

VIP Member
In her new vlog she was unsure if the taxi she booked for MIDNIGHT would turn up at midnight “night” or midnight “day”. Now I ain’t no fucking genius, but I am sure there is only one midnight - 12AM

I also CANNOT stand how meticulous Atticus is about everything. He’s like an old man, have fun, do kids things. Stop worrying about money and roadworks and all the shit children his age shouldn’t know about

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Venom

VIP Member
to the tune of Thriller

Julie Stanton #5 It's close to midnight, does the driver think it's daylight or the dark ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Lola123

VIP Member
It is just laughable to me every time Julie mentions she would want to be a Barrister. She’s incapable of forming a coherent sentence, can you imagine this woman defending you and walking around a Court, pure delusion!
Maybe she means a barista but is saying it wrong 🤔
(Joking)

• Haha
Reactions: 42

bubbles?99

VIP Member
I wonder how many packs of Brufen she packed for Ibiza😅 … “took a brufen in ibiza to show atticus I was cool” 💊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

judgingyourlife

People who buy grated cheese and slices of apples have more money than sense!
Silly thing to argue about but I actually buy grated cheese sometimes 😂 😂
Partly because I really am that lazy, and partly because I live alone and if I buy a whole block it just goes hard/off haha, at least with grated I can just grab a handful and make an omelette before it goes off, makes me actually use it!

Edit: This is the most boring thing I've ever written please ignore me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

SiennaRae

Chatty Member
In her new vlog she was unsure if the taxi she booked for MIDNIGHT would turn up at midnight “night” or midnight “day”. Now I ain’t no fucking genius, but I am sure there is only one midnight - 12AM

I also CANNOT stand how meticulous Atticus is about everything. He’s like an old man, have fun, do kids things. Stop worrying about money and roadworks and all the shit children his age shouldn’t know about
When I tell you I RAN here after she said “midnight in the day” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

D_Wills

VIP Member
Julie: sooo, we're off to London
Atticus: THE CAPITAL!!
Julie: yep the capital
Atticis: OF ENGLAND!!

Good love him, he's an irritant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

berry

VIP Member
I guessed she has a C-section with atticus because imagine pushing that head out

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Surely Julie should start telling atticus he can’t have his way all the time, she didn’t even get her breath back before he made them go back down, and he said it about 10 times on repeat “let’s go back down now” like shut up and sit down and let your mother enjoy it for a bit ffs, I know he’s a child but he really needs telling sometimes!

Also her reels are very cringe😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Frenchie

VIP Member
Strange life she leads

School run, coffee, email, coffee, pick up Atticus from school , coffee, mc ds for dinner play on GTA , wash eyebrows off 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32

raspberry*

WTF is wrong with people? Atticus does not have autism. I work with children with autism everyday as a BCBA (look it up) and he ZERO red flags.

And by the way ... people are not autistic, they HAVE autism. It's a cognitive disability that effects communication. People with autism are not defined by their disability.

Atticus talks (very well), reads, can articulate his wants and needs. He can identify other people's feelings. ALL those things are deficient with people with autism.

Educate yourself people. Stupid is not attractive.
I'm autistic and there are so many things wrong with your statement but I cba to go into it. I'll just say that your ignorance astounds me!

• Haha

debsey

Wonder if Julie bought a whole new wardrobe for her and abacus 🧮 for the trip to London!

• Haha
  • Sick

Lol1998

I don’t blame her for smoking it’s probably the only 5 minutes she gets away from him when he’s at home. If he was mine I’d probably be an alcoholic

• Haha
Reactions: 31

KitcRed

How on EARTH did that grocery haul come to £111??? For a week?! For one adult and child?!!! AND she needs to top it up?! I am actually flabbergasted.

• Wow

DownBelow21

VIP Member
Just watched the second Ibiza vlog. Its not the type of holiday a 8 year old will appreciate esp walking all the way up that hill :LOL: she should have stuck him in kids club and gone wandering on her own!
OMG hahaha, could you actually imagine Bratticus in kids club. He would be such a diva.

*Bratticus enters kids club and sits down next to Spanish boy*

Bratticus - "my tshirt is goooshee you know..." *flicks hair*
Boy blinks at him whilst thinking to himself "I have no idea what this little girl with bad hair is saying to me"

• Haha