Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she has her minions on the gram asking her where she's going..... does she respond?... Does she heck!

Reactions: 2
She’s in York! Wonder how much of the amazing city they will actually see or will it just be visiting every Costa coffee and going for overpriced scrambled egg on toast for abacus?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another little break for Julie and yet again hasn’t taken her mother !! She’s one selfish old bag !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Do you take your mother on all your holidays and short breaks? I’ve never taken mine!
I don’t go on 6 holidays a year but if my mother when I was a single parent gave me a roof over my head and every penny she had then I would !

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t go on 6 holidays a year but if my mother when I was a single parent gave me a roof over my head and every penny she had then I would !
It’d be a big burden on Julie to have to look after her mum and atticus. We also don’t know what her care needs are, she seems to have a carer so it might be a bit more complex

Reactions: 9
Ey op Julie's in the shandy

It’d be a big burden on Julie to have to look after her mum and atticus. We also don’t know what her care needs are, she seems to have a carer so it might be a bit more complex
Does she really have a carer?

Reactions: 1
Pam’s a family friend not her carer.
I just get a vibe from the way ana’s explained it she has some sort of role, I think she does some Of the work round the house for her etc

Reactions: 3
I just get a vibe from the way ana’s explained it she has some sort of role, I think she does some Of the work round the house for her etc
When Pam helped Ana and Julie move house they said she and her husband/ partner were old family friends, yes she probably helps Wendy but that’s because her own daughter doesn’t bother.

Reactions: 2
Do you take your mother on all your holidays and short breaks? I’ve never taken mine!
You probably don’t have your daughter paying your way either though

what happened to the college course she was meant to be doing. Jumped on the influencer bang wagon and will be back on benefits once she’s squandered it all.

she’s said in the past she used to have designer etc, then ended up with nothing, you’d think she would have learnt

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.