Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie is an advertisement to stop smoking. Craggy old bag for 47.

Ana is an advertisement of selfishness and stupidity. Lacking empathy and humbleness.

Atticus is an advertisement for contraception. I'd hate to produce such a materialistic, opinionated little brat of a boy.

The whole family disgust me tbqh.
Tbf they are all just an advert for Julie's crappy personality and even shittier parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We've no idea who Atticus is, but this thread risks getting locked if mods are constantly dealing with mean comments about children.

Blame the parenting, but let's not insult a young child.

Reactions: 15
Does anybody else find Julie's vlogs are mainly about her saying what they are going to do, but the actual footage of what they do makes it look very dull? I think the overuse of music adds to that, especially when you can hear voices chattering away under it but can't quite make it it what's being said.

I see that awful song that begins "Every day I see miserable people doing things they hate just to fit in" is on again in the new vlog. Does Julie not listen to the words of the tracks she uses?!

That awful song that begins "Every day I see miserable people doing things they hate just to fit in" plays repeatedly throughout the new vlog. Does Julie not listen to the words of the tracks she uses?!

What a boring vlog. Does anybody else find Julie's vlogs are mainly about her saying what they are going to do, but the actual footage of what they do makes it look very dull? I think the overuse of music adds to that, especially when you can hear voices chattering away under it but can't quite make it it what's being said. Would be far more interesting to hear what people are saying.

Also it's called "Family in London" yet there's no Ana in the vlog.

(apologies for the odd post but apparently I can't edit, I can only add to it, so I can't remove the duplicated bits!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anybody else find Julie's vlogs are mainly about her saying what they are going to do, but the actual footage of what they do makes it look very dull? I think the overuse of music adds to that, especially when you can hear voices chattering away under it but can't quite make it it what's being said.

I see that awful song that begins "Every day I see miserable people doing things they hate just to fit in" is on again in the new vlog. Does Julie not listen to the words of the tracks she uses?!

That awful song that begins "Every day I see miserable people doing things they hate just to fit in" plays repeatedly throughout the new vlog. Does Julie not listen to the words of the tracks she uses?!

What a boring vlog. Does anybody else find Julie's vlogs are mainly about her saying what they are going to do, but the actual footage of what they do makes it look very dull? I think the overuse of music adds to that, especially when you can hear voices chattering away under it but can't quite make it it what's being said. Would be far more interesting to hear what people are saying.

Also it's called "Family in London" yet there's no Ana in the vlog.

(apologies for the odd post but apparently I can't edit, I can only add to it, so I can't remove the duplicated bits!)
Better than Ana's vlogs where she tells you what will be happening but there is no video of them doing it.

Reactions: 1
I mean I guess I do but I don’t know why Julie had to mention that the breakfast at Wetherspoons was ‘simple’ god forbid she eats breakfast in a pub that wasn’t a arm and a leg! also atticus requesting ubers all the time you’d think he was the one paying for them

Someone commented under the new video that Julie is a "pure kind hearted woman" does a good woman really talk about spending £70 quid on one breakfast when people are struggling to feed themselves at all? The apartment had food was there a need to go to spoons for another breakfast when there was eggs there? Bread there? They genuinely think they're snobs.

Also the whole trip was just something for gain, not family getting together. Atticus gets more than alot of children but still gets to experience the dinosaur event earlier and for free but let's go in an uber😎 then Ana is working there. So really it was content and an opportunity to show off.

It's just sickening.

Reactions: 9
I cannot stand that same music she uses over and over. ''Every day I see miserable people, doing things they hate just to fit in''

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot stand that same music she uses over and over. ''Every day I see miserable people, doing things they hate just to fit in''
Same!! Does anyone watch/know of sliceofjess? She plays the same song in every vlog too and it winds me up so much 'this is my pity partyy'

Reactions: 4
Julie - “I’ve wanted a LOEWE candle for ages” …… yes, so much so you pronounce it “low & loo” 🙄…. Nothing to do with it being an Instagram phase at the moment 🙄🙄
We've no idea who Atticus is, but this thread risks getting locked if mods are constantly dealing with mean comments about children.

Blame the parenting, but let's not insult a young child.
A moderator took down a comment I made saying the exact same thing!

Reactions: 1
When she tells us how expensive the breakfast was and acts all shocked (same with that meal in Disneyland)…like, didn’t you look at the prices on the menu beforehand? £70 for a breakfast even in London is so unnecessary, she has no idea of the value of a quid. She’s been hard up before, you’d think she’d be sensible with this new income to make sure that never happens again, rather than spending so frivolously. Sorry if this has all been said, I’m new haha.
More fool her taking that kid to expensive restaurants so he can eat scrambled egg and chicken nuggets. What’s the point?

Didn’t she say they were there cause Ana got invited to the press event? If it was a press event, they probably wanted them to film
I thought I’ve seen others go to events where they weren’t allowed to film as they don’t want to ruin it for others but maybe that’s something else

Reactions: 2
The footage she used was what Ana had put in hers so nothing new. Pointless video tbh!
And STILL no information from either of them about the event. How much is it? What are the dates?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.