Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Scbu for the winning title (y) So what has our Julie been up to....

She has been on about 10 holidays and each vlog of them was rubbish
She has THANKFULLY stopped Atticus interrupting every 5 seconds in her videos
She has moved bedrooms and it took her about a month to do it
She has bought a new mini the same size as her old one (even though she said she wanted a bigger one as the one she had was too small)
Her dress sense is still questionable.

anyway carry on with the chat or ARE YA TOO JEALOUS?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is there not a single item of clothing that she bought for herself or Atticus for Florida acceptable for Ibiza? Any excuse to spend with this one.

She's even buying the worst items on the site just because they're on sale...

Untitled.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Spent £200 in the Zara sale jeez they should have enough clothes from the Florida trip without buying more.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
That grim beige/brown shirt for Atticus…. He won’t know weather to wear it or eat it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
There’s no way everything she mentioned was exactly half price, stop being so lazy and look at the prices 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Most of Zara sale is 20 or 30% off, there’s very few items at 50%.
But when has Julie or her plain daughter done any proper research…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's got a bigger wardrobe now so can fill it with all her crap. The £50 bag 🥲 what's wrong with the coach bag?!
Someone make sense of Julie's mind please, the dress that would barely show cleavage she wants to wear a vest under it however the fancy dress for her 'sunset' will clearly show cleavage?

I know she got it on sale but is anyone here spending 50 quid on a straw bag from Zara? Am I just super poor? 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
How Julie said zara sale haul at the beginning of the vlog, she really had to concentrate!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know she got it on sale but is anyone here spending 50 quid on a straw bag from Zara? Am I just super poor? 😅
you're not poor, Mejulie just has more money than sense😅 She's such a business boss witch these days

she concentrated really hard to say zara and ZAWA and still failed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Glad she thanked her viewers, oh wait sorry she did it herself

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.