Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree no way would Julie be seen dead returning items , she’s rich now don’t ya know!!

Bet she was mortified when Atticus made her return the beauty and the beast programme at the theatre while in London . 😂
Let’s not forget that she didn’t even return that, she just gave it to Ana, probably too embarrassed

Reactions: 1
Im surprised there’s not been more stories about Julie and the general public , I’m sure she’s told more than the one OAP in Tesco to stop breathing . 😳😒

Reactions: 4
Don't understand Julie's reasoning here, she normally drives everywhere right? However got the train and stopped about three times. Did I miss her explaining why?

Reactions: 3
For the love of Wendy and Pam’s Lights, can someone please show Me Jules how to detach the sound from video?! The howling wind was unnecessary as is having background music AND background noise at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don't understand Julie's reasoning here, she normally drives everywhere right? However got the train and stopped about three times. Did I miss her explaining why?
Even stranger to do it with the current train problems, imagine the breakdown from Atticus if their train was cancelled

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Probably because atticus told her he wants to get the train🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
More chips, scrambled egg, chicken breast and toast. It's actually disgusting and lazy parenting. I'm so glad my Mother forced me to eat my veggies and have a varied diet! Storing up major health issues for him in the future. He must only poo once every so often with that lack of fibre. Terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she is simply tossing tat in the bin then she should be ashamed of herself, especially with us all being more conscious of the climate 😬😬 there is such a thing called a charity shop Miss Selfish Julie, do a little trip to one next time you’re thinking of polluting the landfill site with your tat as it could have a nice new home 🙄

• Heart
If she is simply tossing tat in the bin then she should be ashamed of herself, especially with us all being more conscious of the climate 😬😬 there is such a thing called a charity shop Miss Selfish Julie, do a little trip to one next time you’re thinking of polluting the landfill site with your tat as it could have a nice new home 🙄
I remember there was a video where Ana was taking the piss out of Julie for not knowing what climate change was. Even though Ana explained it as "the ice caps melting is whats causing climate change" 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
In ana’s videos from only 2 years ago Julie looks hugely different. She looked so much better with the blonde hair and her skin looks quite nice for her age. I’m wondering if she used to get Botox or something but has since stopped? You can’t age that significantly in 2 years surely, it literally looks like a 20 year difference! Her eyebrows looked more relaxed and she drew them less harsh as well. She did mention in a video once that she’d never get aesthetic treatments now but if you’d asked her a couple of years ago she’d have said yes… Just don’t get how she now has so much more money but looks older and more haggard than ever in a short space of time. 😂

Reactions: 1
Yeah Julie. Lets all purchase a Starbucks cup because everyone has put it on Instagram!!

Reactions: 9
Atticus has yet another headache, He seems to get them a lot. She should go see about it, eyes tested or something.

Reactions: 6
Ffs Atticus dictating shops Julie can go in, dosen’t want to go in the ghost ceramics shop that Julie really wanted to get something from yet shes gotta watch street performers over and over cause that’s what bratticus wants. Think it’s pretty obvious who rules the roost

• Heart
Reactions: 24
One of comments asked if she had taken Atticus to see anyone about his headaches and was already deleted by the time I had finished watching the video!
He could be dehydrated. He drinks water, but we also get water from our food and he doesn’t eat fruit or veg. Getting an eye test would be a good place to start though.

Reactions: 7
The way she was pronouncing café was sending me

'Cafee' she's so illiterate its painful

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.