Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she tells us how expensive the breakfast was and acts all shocked (same with that meal in Disneyland)…like, didn’t you look at the prices on the menu beforehand? £70 for a breakfast even in London is so unnecessary, she has no idea of the value of a quid. She’s been hard up before, you’d think she’d be sensible with this new income to make sure that never happens again, rather than spending so frivolously. Sorry if this has all been said, I’m new haha.
I can’t believe this is the same woman who says she is trying to save for a house!!!! Obviously we have no idea how much she makes but buying a house is a huge undertaking in this day and age. She is going to end up back where she was before (having to rely on Ana for money), if she’s not careful

Reactions: 8
When she tells us how expensive the breakfast was and acts all shocked (same with that meal in Disneyland)…like, didn’t you look at the prices on the menu beforehand? £70 for a breakfast even in London is so unnecessary, she has no idea of the value of a quid. She’s been hard up before, you’d think she’d be sensible with this new income to make sure that never happens again, rather than spending so frivolously. Sorry if this has all been said, I’m new haha.
So agree with this! I regularly visit London as I have family and friends there and have NEVER paid ridiculous prices for breakfast! It’s the way she sounded shocked! Of course if you go to the expensive restaurants like Cafe Concerto it will be expensive!

Reactions: 4
So agree with this! I regularly visit London as I have family and friends there and have NEVER paid ridiculous prices for breakfast! It’s the way she sounded shocked! Of course if you go to the expensive restaurants like Cafe Concerto it will be expensive!
I went to a Wetherspoons last week for my breakfast in London, can’t go wrong with a £5 full English 😂🙈

Reactions: 9
Julie - “I’ve wanted a LOEWE candle for ages” …… yes, so much so you pronounce it “low & loo” 🙄…. Nothing to do with it being an Instagram phase at the moment 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
This - exactly!

Reactions: 1
Why is Julie taking a picture of herself pretending she’s using a camera which is turned off and the lens is closed😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fridge also had eggs and milk etc so they could have made breakfast before they went out!

Reactions: 12
Classic Julie....can't pronounce the brand name for the life of her, but by golly she'll go and buy the first thing she sees so she can say she's a designer girlie

Reactions: 7
It’s okay guys must get to the rainforest cafe, bratticus says the chips are to die for essentially 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Imagine rating chips, at this rate he will turn into chicken and chips

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Classic Julie....can't pronounce the brand name for the life of her, but by golly she'll go and buy the first thing she sees so she can say she's a designer girlie
Literally, always one of the cheapest option too. You’d think she’s was at school

Reactions: 5
Literally, always one of the cheapest option too. You’d think she’s was at school
You just know she thinks she’s better than everyone walking around with bags from selfridges even though they’re filled with useless crap

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still wanna know where the money comes from?

I mean I don’t think she’s ever worked, is it benefits, Anna or is this what you tube pays now?? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
She's bound to be too old to even apply for a mortgage, especially she is going to need at least 2 years wages on the books. Ana will buy a house for them and Julie will pay the mortgage repayment amount back to Ana.

I used to find her vlogs relaxing, in a background noise sort of way. Now I can't get past the introduction she is mind numbingly boring and braticus needs taught some manners.

Reactions: 9
She's bound to be too old to even apply for a mortgage, especially she is going to need at least 2 years wages on the books. Ana will buy a house for them and Julie will pay the mortgage repayment amount back to Ana.

I used to find her vlogs relaxing, in a background noise sort of way. Now I can't get past the introduction she is mind numbingly boring and braticus needs taught some manners.
she’ll struggle to find a mortgage lender that will accept her a single woman and with her age. I think self employed people often struggle even with two earners. Unless she can save a very very hefty deposit or she buys a very small house, I don’t think she’ll do it.

Reactions: 3
Julie is an advertisement to stop smoking. Craggy old bag for 47.

Ana is an advertisement of selfishness and stupidity. Lacking empathy and humbleness.

Atticus is an advertisement for contraception. I'd hate to produce such a materialistic, opinionated little brat of a boy.

The whole family disgust me tbqh.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.