Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The background music in her new vid :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: '' Don't always have to work for moooneyyy'' Yeah Julie, we know, you are unemployed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She loves talking about how much money she has spent. Just spent £70 on our breakfast guys :)

Reactions: 19
Someone in Costa got cup of milk today and made me think of abacus

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That kid just can’t keep his gob shut. Bet they pray for the minute he goes to sleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If you watch Ana Vlog it is the Atticus show, the whole trip was around him and they really need to teach him to eat with his mouth closed if they are going to Vlog him.

Reactions: 13
The thought of actually living with Atticus physically gives me the stress, as much as I think Julie is an absolute ballbag and Atticus' behaviour is her own doing, it must be bleeping hell

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t blame her for smoking it’s probably the only 5 minutes she gets away from him when he’s at home. If he was mine I’d probably be an alcoholic

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Forget the cigarettes

No wonder Julie looks so old with all the stress she has to deal with on a daily basis because of Abacus 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He has been allowed to have no boundaries, he must be insufferable at school. As much as Julie annoys me I certainly couldn’t put up with his behaviour she must feel like running away!

Reactions: 16
Not Atticus choosing if they get a taxi or tube to places 😭

I can’t imagine having any input like that at his age

Reactions: 25
Why does Julie insist on repeatedly using a song throughout her videos that starts "every day I see miserable people"??

I would much rather hear people talking. Makes the vlog more personal.

Also why does she have to talk about what things cost all the time? We didn't need to know the tarot reading was costing £150 each! It's bragging. While I'm sat here worried about how I'm going to afford to heat my home this winter.

Reactions: 19
When she tells us how expensive the breakfast was and acts all shocked (same with that meal in Disneyland)…like, didn’t you look at the prices on the menu beforehand? £70 for a breakfast even in London is so unnecessary, she has no idea of the value of a quid. She’s been hard up before, you’d think she’d be sensible with this new income to make sure that never happens again, rather than spending so frivolously. Sorry if this has all been said, I’m new haha.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.