Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda sickening that Ana will drop thousands on hotels and holidays etc for her friends and family multiple times a year, yet the less fortunate she claims to support and want to help with her slap in the face videos get nothing but peanuts. Her priorities are so clear to see. Her disrespect for poorer people is sickening. She's so new money. She's so selfish. It boils my piss.
I agree with you. Even her nan, she only got her a tesco gift card for her birthday while she’s bringing her fake friends on all these extravagant holidays. She needs to get back to her roots and remember where she came from

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Someone saying atticus looks like Prince George...that's got to be a joke?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree with you. Even her nan, she only got her a tesco gift card for her birthday while she’s bringing her fake friends on all these extravagant holidays. She needs to get back to her roots and remember where she came from
Julie also only bought Wendy a Tesco gift card lol.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone saying atticus looks like Prince George...that's got to be a joke?
The melted wax figure of Prince George maybe

Julie also only bought Wendy a Tesco gift card lol.
Poor nanny, no thought or sentiment put into her birthday presents ☹ You’d think with all the money they have between them they could have done something lovely with her, a weekend in London or something!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Kinda sickening that Ana will drop thousands on hotels and holidays etc for her friends and family multiple times a year, yet the less fortunate she claims to support and want to help with her slap in the face videos get nothing but peanuts. Her priorities are so clear to see. Her disrespect for poorer people is sickening. She's so new money. She's so selfish. It boils my piss.
I remember her doing a Xmas gift video for a gift collection and she went to Poundland and bought like 100 £1 toys and justified it as it means she can buy for more people. & it’s difficult because yes at least she’s doing something which is great, but let’s not pretend she couldn’t have bought those 100 kids a £10 toy each and it still be no impact on her. Tbh even if she wanted to only spend £100 I still think it would have been better to just buy a handful of good toys rather than the kids feeling even poorer because they got a piece of £1 plastic tat.

I remember her doing a Xmas gift video for a gift collection and she went to Poundland and bought like 100 £1 toys and justified it as it means she can buy for more people. & it’s difficult because yes at least she’s doing something which is great, but let’s not pretend she couldn’t have bought those 100 kids a £10 toy each and it still be no impact on her. Tbh even if she wanted to only spend £100 I still think it would have been better to just buy a handful of good toys rather than the kids feeling even poorer because they got a piece of £1 plastic tat.
This is a point. Your average person wanting to donate will already be looking at cheap toys, Ana could make a different by adding a few more expensive / branded toys to the mix.

Reactions: 8
She only splashes the cash when it’s convenient for her. The fact she had the master bedroom speaks for itself. Why can’t her mum have it? And why can’t she get a room so Julie isn’t sharing with Abacus (my new fave name for him, thanks to the tattler who mentioned it above) constantly

Reactions: 12
I reckon she only "treats" people when it is to be part of a video or she has got stuff as part of a promotion.

It's a very good point that she could have got a three bed apartment so Julie could have the master and a bit of peace away from Atticus.

Or even in the two bed, how about Ana and Atticus sharing, seeing as she loves and misses her little brother so much.

I reckon she only "treats" people when it is to be part of a video or she has got stuff as part of a promotion.

It's a very good point that she could have got a three bed apartment so Julie could have the master and a bit of peace away from Atticus.

Or even in the two bed, how about Ana and Atticus sharing, seeing as she loves and misses her little brother so much.
Cos Ana is the head of that family with Bratticus and MeJulie trailing behind and relevant when it suits her

I’d rather her go and donate toys of any price but keep her mouth shut about it / not make a video on it. There is something that grinds my gears when youtubers do such things and film it, feels like they’re doing it for the views / nice feedback from fans about how generous they are rather than the cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

When atticus becomes a policeman (anas newest vid) and realises not everyone will let him act the way his mum does

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She only splashes the cash when it’s convenient for her. The fact she had the master bedroom speaks for itself. Why can’t her mum have it? And why can’t she get a room so Julie isn’t sharing with Abacus (my new fave name for him, thanks to the tattler who mentioned it above) constantly

Apparently ana only got the bigger room because she bought the house or paid more of the rent I think I heard Julie say that one of the house tours or moving vlogs can’t remember

Reactions: 2
Apparently ana only got the bigger room because she bought the house or paid more of the rent I think I heard Julie say that one of the house tours or moving vlogs can’t remember
Horrid attitude. It’s her family, it’s not a gift if there are strings attached 😫 but then Julie raised two entitled brats so I suppose it’s on her.

Reactions: 7

When atticus becomes a policeman (anas newest vid) and realises not everyone will let him act the way his mum does
Imagine when all of his friends get sick of his bratty ways and he has noone...

instead of shouting I AM A PREEEEFEEECT

it would be

THIS IS GOOOOOSHEEEEEE

Someone should really tell him he can't get friends by bragging

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Imagine when all of his friends get sick of his bratty ways and he has noone...

instead of shouting I AM A PREEEEFEEECT

it would be

THIS IS GOOOOOSHEEEEEE

Someone should really tell him he can't get friends by bragging
He can always pay his friends to be around him like Ana does with Callum and Co.

Reactions: 7
Watched the assumptions on Ana vlog. I can't deal with these pricks... await Bratticus on his own YouTube channel soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think he's at a stage now where he just expects it and thinks he's a queen (because Julie now has money and has been splashing out on designer gear left right and centre)

They're gonna end up creating a monster with him. He's gonna be very snobby and spoilt.
He is already tbh

Reactions: 5
I felt at times Julie was quite aggressive towards Ana in her Vlog. I can definitely see why they would have clashed when she lived at home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.