Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Searching from this Sunday to Tuesday, a non refundable 2 bed tower view is £1360, with the refundable rate at £1600… I’m at Beauty and the Beast tonight, I’m gonna be on the hunt!😂🙈
Would be more expensive this coming weekend because of the Bank Holiday to be fair, but still 😳

Reactions: 2
Searching from this Sunday to Tuesday, a non refundable 2 bed tower view is £1360, with the refundable rate at £1600…
Really pisses me off how these “influencers” who give absolutely nothing back to society have more money than sense. This cost of living crisis is alright for them🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching the London vlog. Bratticus really needs to be told to stop interrupting. Julie huffing and puffing doing the room tour. Think she needs to lay off the fags!…. And that bleeping awful music!. Don’t think I will bother watching part 2.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just wasted 10 minutes of my life watching the London vlog. Bratticus really needs to be told to stop interrupting. Julie huffing and puffing doing the room tour. Think she needs to lay off the fags!…. And that bleeping awful music!. Don’t think I will bother watching part 2.
He kept tapping her before he did it! So I assume she’s asked him not too but he does after thinking he’s waited

Reactions: 10
Julie: sooo, we're off to London
Atticus: THE CAPITAL!!
Julie: yep the capital
Atticis: OF ENGLAND!!

Good love him, he's an irritant 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What’s the thing on her hand? It looks a bit like monkey pox lesions 👀 sure it’s not

What’s the thing on her hand? It looks a bit like monkey pox lesions 👀 sure it’s not
Don’t think she would actually have it just my first thought when I saw it

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Call me ungrateful, but if I had been told that I was going to a "famous hotel" in central and I ended up in a self-catering flat that I had already been to before I think I'd be a bit miffed 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18

this but would have changed “ wasted 10 minutes watching multiple shots of tower of Ldn”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That apartment is amazing, must have cost a fortune. I will give Ana her due she splashes out on them both however I don’t think Atticus has any appreciation for how fortunate he is.

Reactions: 15
Wonder if Julie bought a whole new wardrobe for her and abacus 🧮 for the trip to London!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
That apartment is amazing, must have cost a fortune. I will give Ana her due she splashes out on them both however I don’t think Atticus has any appreciation for how fortunate he is.
I think he's at a stage now where he just expects it and thinks he's a queen (because Julie now has money and has been splashing out on designer gear left right and centre)

They're gonna end up creating a monster with him. He's gonna be very snobby and spoilt.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I think he's at a stage now where he just expects it and thinks he's a queen (because Julie now has money and has been splashing out on designer gear left right and centre)

They're gonna end up creating a monster with him. He's gonna be very snobby and spoilt.
Gonna? I think he IS already very spoilt and snobby.
You do children no favors at all by giving them everything they want or to much materialistic stuff, she's definitely made a rod for her own back with him

Reactions: 10
Kinda sickening that Ana will drop thousands on hotels and holidays etc for her friends and family multiple times a year, yet the less fortunate she claims to support and want to help with her slap in the face videos get nothing but peanuts. Her priorities are so clear to see. Her disrespect for poorer people is sickening. She's so new money. She's so selfish. It boils my piss.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.