Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought atticus was doing violin and dance classes, I’m still waiting for the video of him being a cross between Vanessa may and Britney Spears 🤭 or has he been kicked out the classes …

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought atticus was doing violin and dance classes, I’m still waiting for the video of him being a cross between Vanessa may and Britney Spears 🤭 or has he been kicked out the classes …
Atticus drag name; Vanessa Spears?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
With all the money spent on expensive name brand items Ana should really consider dental work. Her teeth (and skin) are atrocious.

Reactions: 2
With all the money spent on expensive name brand items Ana should really consider dental work. Her teeth (and skin) are atrocious.
She’s been offered free Invisalign twice now, she started it for a second time before they went to Disney but I’ve not heard her mention it again, seems she’s given up with it again, I hope she doesn’t get offered it again for free! Other people would love the chance to sort their teeth for free and would actually put the effort in unlike her

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s been offered free Invisalign twice now, she started it for a second time before they went to Disney but I’ve not heard her mention it again, seems she’s given up with it again, I hope she doesn’t get offered it again for free! Other people would love the chance to sort their teeth for free and would actually put the effort in unlike her
agreed. I’ve been quoted 3.5k for Invisalign which I can’t afford in my wildest dreams and I’m so self conscious about my teeth 😞

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
This literally highlights just how lazy she is…. It’s revolting

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
REALLY!? I had no idea. I just started watching this family Ugh, that is so frustrating :mad:

Reactions: 2
I find it really awkward to watch atticus in Julie’s ads especially when she gives him lines. He’s doing ads at his age 😬

Reactions: 6
In the london vlog.. Attitcus face panicking when she states they are going to the Ivy to eat 🤣 and also he don't look very impressed about going to watch the show.

• Haha
I hope I don’t bump into them today/tomorrow! 😂 I thought paying £200 for 3 days/2 nights was expensive and then I searched the price of that appartement… 😳

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.