Julie Stanton #4 Looks like Atticus's nan and still desperate for a man.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people so bothered about her smoking? As a non-smoker, I couldn't care less if someone smokes or not... so what's the big deal?
Because it explains why she looks like 109 yrs old. All the pointless lotions n potions r pointless!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can't wait for the next London trip with Bratticus thinking he's the king of England

Bratticus your a queen hun. I just know it. Be proud xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tbf as a non-smoker I couldn’t care less if she smokes or doesn’t smoke. Millions of people smoke, and she is grown enough to be aware of the effects on her body and to make that decision. Just be honest about it like and don’t try to hide it. But also its not like she is flaunting it and encouraging others to do so. Also by the looks of the Florida vlogs etc, it seems that she doesn’t smoke a lot in front of Atticus? Could be wrong obviously but got that vibe.

Reactions: 10
Looked like more of a trendy boutique hotel for couples rather than a family friendly one? Did she book with JET2? They show a bullet point list of the hotels features when your booking, usually says 'great for families' 'close to beach' 'Kids club' etc

Reactions: 1
Tbh I don’t think she needs to tell the world if she does or doesn’t smoke
I’m not her biggest fan but she’s under no obligation to share things she doesn’t want to share
Wether she smokes or not makes no difference

Reactions: 17
Yes agreed, find it weird how people want to be told that she smokes. Yet if she mentioned smoking she’d be criticised? She probably knows she gets a young following from anas channel aswell and doesn’t really feel the need to mention that she smokes.

Reactions: 8
Yes agreed, find it weird how people want to be told that she smokes. Yet if she mentioned smoking she’d be criticised? She probably knows she gets a young following from anas channel aswell and doesn’t really feel the need to mention that she smokes.
I agree she could be accused of promoting smoking If she showed it or mentioned it if she does have a younger following she's not really hiding it just because she doesn't start off a vlog with a fag in one hand sipping coffee with the other, she's just excluding it she's not hiding that she does smoke

Reactions: 3
Agreed but at least we now know why the fck she looks like a wrinkly old turd because the evidence is clear. Ain't no face cream she promotes gonna reverse the effects👍

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was a bit mad to me that she paid 45€ for a few extra hours in the room. Maybe the hotel didn't have separate showers for people with late flights but normally I really make the most of the last day. I think they were over it!

Honestly tattlers, I know it is only August and I keep going on about how shocking Julie's xmas dinners are (especially the ones with the sandwich turkey slices) but it honestly has a special place in my heart to make me chuckle every so often.

But... Now she's actually got money and a spending addiction, I can't wait to see if she splashes out this year.

All of a sudden Bratticus will go from getting 10 presents to 40 gooshee tshirts and 19 cuddly toys

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly tattlers, I know it is only August and I keep going on about how shocking Julie's xmas dinners are (especially the ones with the sandwich turkey slices) but it honestly has a special place in my heart to make me chuckle every so often.

But... Now she's actually got money and a spending addiction, I can't wait to see if she splashes out this year.

All of a sudden Bratticus will go from getting 10 presents to 40 gooshee tshirts and 19 cuddly toys
Oh Atticus will have designer, this designer that!

Reactions: 6
And (sorry, I'm obviously feeling very festive)

Did anyone ever see her xmas tree? It was a skinny little pathetic thing but she had these HOOOGE baubles the size of atticus' head. Its ridiculous.

I'm going to have to find a old video for them

Reactions: 6
I sometimes think meJulie gets her bank balance mixed up with Ana’s bank balance. She spends like she is this hooge influencer with major brand deals.

Reactions: 4
Julie’s latest video she says ‘the other things took paramount’ …. Think she means ‘took precedence’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Julie’s latest video she says ‘the other things took paramount’ …. Think she means ‘took precedence’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m dying!!
I switched off after the 4th smack of the lips. Me and my PMT self could not cope 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.