Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Left

Chatty Member
Do people actually forget how much of a cunt this girl is, she literally went viral and got all the followers from when she posted videos of that poor old man exercising on the beach, still angers me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Left

Chatty Member
As disgusting as what that guy did, its even more disgusting to be sending it around and making a laughing stock out of him, should the respect not go both ways, I'm sure she wouldn't want people on only fans posting her videos everywhere publicly. He is a human being at the end of the day (with very questionable fetishes) but a human none the less.

Reactions: 20

notsodumbblonde

Her and Kneevo are literally the most vapid, narcissistic girls I’ve ever seen. What they’ve put on the internet, even if it’s deleted, will still be around FOREVER by way of screenshots etc. I genuinely hope neither of them ever procreate because God fucking help their kids if they ever do. They can try justify everything they do by saying look how much money I make and try to pass every hate comment off as people being jealous of them but trust me girls, NOBODY is jealous of you and I mean NOBODY. No amount of money you earn, or amount of augmentation you do to your body and face will EVER mend that gaping insecurity both of you so clearly have. You’re an embarrassment to Irish people and to your families and have minus class. Revolting creatures.

Reactions: 19

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
Jesus she really is brain dead. Her and the likes need to stop thinking they’re some sort of intellects, trying to “educate” people. They’re not, they’re plastic paid for cum buckets. Stick to paying to improve your looks, whilst getting lonely pervs to pay to watch you stick a dildo up your hole. It’s all you’s are able for

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Because it's too hard to get out of bed and do an honest days work ! They see it as easy money and naively think they are going to get famous off it . My daughter has several friends who have gone down the only fans route thinking it's amazing at first. Claimed they were making thousands a month now they are selling hard core vids and pics for pittance. Yet they still say my daughter is mad for going to college and working six days a week . She also has friends who tried working in a normal job but said it was too hard and are now strippers. They also think my daughter is mad 😡 Thank god she isn't easily swayed or influenced. These are girls of 19/20 too and I know it's probably unfeminist of me but I find it upsetting.
I find their mentality of if you work a 9-5 and have a “normal” life that you’re failing etc so toxic, insecure and quite disheartening.

I’ve moved back home now and I’m doing a masters to try and make something of myself so I can have a 9-5 job (my undergrad left me in a job working crazy hours on a 7 day roster, it’s not for me). Sometimes there is nothing better than the 9-5 life with a secure job. It’s what you do in the hours between working that make your life better.

The OF life they live is going to be short lived. Once they hit a certain age there will be a new wave of young women and men coming in to take their place and it’ll all be over for them but not us in our regular boring 9-5 job.

Thank you for coming to my Tattle Talk 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
I literally cannot stop thinking of that chap involved! I know what he did is more than disgusting but why did she have to share the videos around, to me he is clearly not right in the head to do such a disgusting thing! But imagine how he feels now , to anyone who knows him he will be easily recognoised. I get what they are saying this site is for such behavior but WHY did she put it out on her Insta. No reason only to get people talking about her, delighted shes #18 Trending on Twitter,. she is pathetic if that's what pleases her in life! Absolute trash !!!

This b*tch came to my attention after her cruel shaming of that man out exercising. Utterly vile & immature. I don't see anything empowering about her, I see a sleazy little tramp with Daddy issues.

Niamh97

Chatty Member
Was anyone else looking at her mole on her chest when she was talking about buying a sunbed!? All I could think was "Girl you gon die of skin cancer"

Who uses sunbeds??? Let alone buys one 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean are we really surprised that someone like her bought one? Despite how “academic” she claims to be. I mean she’s the girl who thought eating goji berries when you’re in the sun makes you more tanned. She mixed melatonin up with melanin so she probably has no clue what melanoma is 😂 It was on her stories and she deleted it pretty quickly because people must have corrected her. She even underlined “sleep” and didn’t cop her mistake 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Her lips disgust me and her, a gobshite, trying to explain away Alzheimer's - whether she is doing this for attention or whether this is what she believes - she is only an idiot. There's nothing more to her, there's nothing beyond implants, she is a simpleton, a gobshite and an intentional eejit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
She really is extremely dumb when you actually get down to it. She likes to come across as intelligent because she claims to 'read' a lot online but I can go online and read about how Queen Elizabeth is a lizard by people who have studied her Lizardness for years but at the end of the day that means Jack shit 🤣 she genuinely believes the things she says it's madness. And the way she talks just makes her seem even more stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

speakyourtruth

No now this girl is a fucking idiot!!! I didn’t think it could get much worse she keeps going... Jesus Christ - how dare she imply - if you don’t study medicine doesn’t mean... you can’t google shit and read about it on the internet ... wtf!. 😳😳😳😳 she is a waste of space!! airhead! How dare she shit on professionals like that!!! People spend years and years, of hard work, time, money, effort to qualify in medicine or nursing, it is HARD SLOG.

These onlyfans girls really really need to stay in their lanes - no one and I MEAN NO ONE wants to hear their views on Politics, on Medicine, on Economics or current affairs etc etc. You sell your bits online to creeps stupid enough to part with their money, STFU! 🤬

Ya sure I’ll just read a few articles or studies on google scholar / the internet and I’ll be in Beaumont tomorrow performing brain surgery if anyone need it?

she needs to just stop talking! Nothing but absolute shite outta of her mouth.

Reactions: 11

Emmi59382

Chatty Member
Her lips disgust me and her, a gobshite, trying to explain away Alzheimer's - whether she is doing this for attention or whether this is what she believes - she is only an idiot. There's nothing more to her, there's nothing beyond implants, she is a simpleton, a gobshite and an intentional eejit.
To say its caused by saturated fats and drinking too much coca cola is an insult to the people suffering with it. As If its their fault. Oh well you shouldn't have stuffed your face with fats and coke and used a cast iron pan or you'd have been fine.

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
They’ll make her go to the government quarantine hotel now and she’ll definitely get a fine. What an absolute idiot isn’t it much simpler just to get a test. Then again it’s also the same one who wouldn’t stay at home when she caught Covid

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I have genuinely never been more disgusted by anything in my life. I would literally cry if my daughters turned out to be anything like her. Vile, vile individual. She thinks it’s all so funny but she really is one messed up girl inside.

Natterbox80

VIP Member
She is as thick as shit omg!! I campaigned for Repeal and fuck me pink, I never once heard this idiotic arguement from anyone!!

• Haha