Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

remelie99

She’s a brain dead fool, the fight we had to get abortion rights here is still so fresh and raw and brings up so much pain for a lot of people. Between this and her response to having Covid I hope people stop following her.

Reactions: 11
My big takeaway from it, that regardless of anyone's choice of kink, you make a transaction in the trust that it remains confidential. She thinks she's clever by promoting it but, in fact, all she is doing is advertising the fact that she will not keep your kink confidential, and will super spread it - which means her earning will go down - why pay for a kink only for it to be broadcast to the world?

Reactions: 11
Did anyone follow Julia when a girl claimed she was texting her boyfriend and went to mom's work and I think the girl then threatened her, and then went to Julia's house with a group of girls and was trying to get into the house and Julia recorded it?

Reactions: 10

TrulyScrumptious

Really wish I didn't go down the rabbit hole of Dubai porta potties 😩 wasted my whole Sunday 😅
why the hell subject yourself to it.
Because it's too hard to get out of bed and do an honest days work ! They see it as easy money and naively think they are going to get famous off it . My daughter has several friends who have gone down the only fans route thinking it's amazing at first. Claimed they were making thousands a month now they are selling hard core vids and pics for pittance. Yet they still say my daughter is mad for going to college and working six days a week . She also has friends who tried working in a normal job but said it was too hard and are now strippers. They also think my daughter is mad 😡 Thank god she isn't easily swayed or influenced. These are girls of 19/20 too and I know it's probably unfeminist of me but I find it upsetting.

rhill

Finally a thread on Julia, where to start :D Every time I see her on social media, she is getting a new surgery - proper disturbed individual

Sparklelife2304

Her insta stories today are hilarious 😂 She sells pictures of her butthole for the last few years exploiting all these incel losers on OF and now she has a face on her because lads are contacting her looking to pay for sex 😂😂 like wtf did you think would happen girl?

• Haha
  • Heart

SGN

she was absolutely nothing to look at before her nose job. Her friend Tina is a right little tramp too.
Is it just me or does anyone else think she's a million times more annoying than Julia?! I can't stand her. She's so self obsessed it's unbelievable. Every time I look at her she has her tongue hanging out like a simpleton or her ass on show.

• Haha

stevman

Who moves to live near their PA surely its the other way about. Onlyfans is just a massive pyramid scheme 90% of the "content" is just advertising other girls any content they do post is just selfies or 2 second clips that if you want to see the full version its like 30 quid. Onlyfans is the Juiceplus of 2020/21

• Heart

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
They are not on one of those “promotion” boat trips where they are paid to just show it on the gram there’s a different gang in Dubai who do that they live there permanently and the regulations in Dubai from this weekend have been tightened again so that kinda thing would be cancelled and it’s the wrong time of year for the companies to offer them.
I live in Dubai with my family I’ve been here 8years btw so i know the ins and outs!!
Sundays is the day most popular that the Arabs take out the boats when most regular folk there are back to work as Friday and Saturday are the weekend days there. They hire the girls to come out on the boats with them by messaging them on Instagram mostly.
At the start of the trip the guys play cards and drink whiskey alone leaving the girls in a gang having drinks but they don’t interact as they wouldn’t necessarily be a friend group they were all just hired so it’s not like being on a booze cruise with your mates having the craic. Then later they take turns doing their business with the girls and swopping them around. It’s actually only a minority are as bad as what you read about porta potties most of them are just there for a gang bang!!

• Wow

Lucozadelover

VIP Member
After saying she wasn't posting as much anymore on instagram she uploaded a video of her and a few others on a boat 😂. I looked at it once and Jesus what a miserable bunch 😂. They're all sitting there with their hands under their chins and not talking 😂🙈. Clearly obvious they can't stand each other 😂.
Give it a few hours and she won’t be able to post what’ll be going on on that boat. She’s obviously “working” today which is why she said she wouldn’t be posting as much because they need to get permission for having their phones and when they use them, what they photograph etc

• Sick
Reactions: 9

Nonposter

Arriving in Dublin with a fake covid test-? Is she having a laugh???? It’s bad enough to travel unnecessarily but to fake a test...........

speakyourtruth

Shows you how much she much be disliked she has to resort to paying her friends to hang out with her not surprised really although I still wouldn’t want to hang out with her if she was paying me. Looks like her ‘friends’ are nothing but a bunch of leeches no idea why she’s hanging around with them she must be absolutely desperate I guess
She clearly has no friends.... she’s always on her own...the only thing she has in common with a lot of that group is onlyfans... they all bond over their lazy life choices and validate each other ... and then she has to pay for people to go on holiday with her... 😂😂😬😬 that’s so cringe!

• Haha

MaggieMcC

Chatty Member
She’s a horrible vile creature, nothing about her at all !! Her and that Tina one both in Dubai but haven’t mentioned each other at all ? Have they fell out ? Or does Julia think she’s better than Tina now ?