Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must be really naive so I have to ask even though I've a fair idea what you're on about 😂. What goes on that they need permission to post stuff? All this influencer stuff is new to me.
they get free food/drinks/activites in return for posting on instagram/stories etc

Reactions: 2
Haha so they get free food and drinks. And then they get the remains of digested food n drinks on them... Nice!! O I am really not living in comparison 😱🙃😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
After saying she wasn't posting as much anymore on instagram she uploaded a video of her and a few others on a boat 😂. I looked at it once and Jesus what a miserable bunch 😂. They're all sitting there with their hands under their chins and not talking 😂🙈. Clearly obvious they can't stand each other 😂.
I don’t know whether it’s the pumped up faces that make them look eternally pissed off but like I’ve never seen such a miserable bunch 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t know whether it’s the pumped up faces that make them look eternally pissed off but like I’ve never seen such a miserable bunch 😅😂
I haven't as much money as them and never will but Jesus at least I can say when I do go out I enjoy myself 😂. Sitting there not talking and on a phone 😂. What's the point in that 🤣?! If that comes with the lifestyle they're living I wouldn't want it. I knew people like that and can honestly say I got away from them 💯. I think they're referred to as "dryshites" 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are not on one of those “promotion” boat trips where they are paid to just show it on the gram there’s a different gang in Dubai who do that they live there permanently and the regulations in Dubai from this weekend have been tightened again so that kinda thing would be cancelled and it’s the wrong time of year for the companies to offer them.
I live in Dubai with my family I’ve been here 8years btw so i know the ins and outs!!
Sundays is the day most popular that the Arabs take out the boats when most regular folk there are back to work as Friday and Saturday are the weekend days there. They hire the girls to come out on the boats with them by messaging them on Instagram mostly.
At the start of the trip the guys play cards and drink whiskey alone leaving the girls in a gang having drinks but they don’t interact as they wouldn’t necessarily be a friend group they were all just hired so it’s not like being on a booze cruise with your mates having the craic. Then later they take turns doing their business with the girls and swopping them around. It’s actually only a minority are as bad as what you read about porta potties most of them are just there for a gang bang!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
[
They are not on one of those “promotion” boat trips where they are paid to just show it on the gram there’s a different gang in Dubai who do that they live there permanently and the regulations in Dubai from this weekend have been tightened again so that kinda thing would be cancelled and it’s the wrong time of year for the companies to offer them.
I live in Dubai with my family I’ve been here 8years btw so i know the ins and outs!!
Sundays is the day most popular that the Arabs take out the boats when most regular folk there are back to work as Friday and Saturday are the weekend days there. They hire the girls to come out on the boats with them by messaging them on Instagram mostly.
At the start of the trip the guys play cards and drink whiskey alone leaving the girls in a gang having drinks but they don’t interact as they wouldn’t necessarily be a friend group they were all just hired so it’s not like being on a booze cruise with your mates having the craic. Then later they take turns doing their business with the girls and swopping them around. It’s actually only a minority are as bad as what you read about porta potties most of them are just there for a gang bang!!
She knows all three of them which makes it even worse 😂.

Really wish I didn't go down the rabbit hole of Dubai porta potties 😩 wasted my whole Sunday 😅
why the hell subject yourself to it.

• Haha
Really wish I didn't go down the rabbit hole of Dubai porta potties 😩 wasted my whole Sunday 😅
why the hell subject yourself to it.
Because it's too hard to get out of bed and do an honest days work ! They see it as easy money and naively think they are going to get famous off it . My daughter has several friends who have gone down the only fans route thinking it's amazing at first. Claimed they were making thousands a month now they are selling hard core vids and pics for pittance. Yet they still say my daughter is mad for going to college and working six days a week . She also has friends who tried working in a normal job but said it was too hard and are now strippers. They also think my daughter is mad 😡 Thank god she isn't easily swayed or influenced. These are girls of 19/20 too and I know it's probably unfeminist of me but I find it upsetting.

Reactions: 10
Because it's too hard to get out of bed and do an honest days work ! They see it as easy money and naively think they are going to get famous off it . My daughter has several friends who have gone down the only fans route thinking it's amazing at first. Claimed they were making thousands a month now they are selling hard core vids and pics for pittance. Yet they still say my daughter is mad for going to college and working six days a week . She also has friends who tried working in a normal job but said it was too hard and are now strippers. They also think my daughter is mad 😡 Thank god she isn't easily swayed or influenced. These are girls of 19/20 too and I know it's probably unfeminist of me but I find it upsetting.
This is nothing new sadly. You are basically describing me in the year 2000/2001. I had a part time job straight out of school while going to college, my friends who flunked school became strippers. One got out of it unscathed, physically anyway. The other moved away with 3 STI's (cause you don't "just strip" usually) and a cocaine addiction. They are both doing well for themselves now, I am not friends with them anymore but I can see how they are from social media. I hope your daughters friends get out of the game and don't regret it. But pictures and video's don't just disappear.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I find their mentality of if you work a 9-5 and have a “normal” life that you’re failing etc so toxic, insecure and quite disheartening.

I’ve moved back home now and I’m doing a masters to try and make something of myself so I can have a 9-5 job (my undergrad left me in a job working crazy hours on a 7 day roster, it’s not for me). Sometimes there is nothing better than the 9-5 life with a secure job. It’s what you do in the hours between working that make your life better.

The OF life they live is going to be short lived. Once they hit a certain age there will be a new wave of young women and men coming in to take their place and it’ll all be over for them but not us in our regular boring 9-5 job.

Thank you for coming to my Tattle Talk 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone knows anything about Kat? She’s with some older guy, traveling and all
Don't know much about her but absolutely lovvves herself. Another who thinks doing an honest days work is beneath her. Honestly if you're gonna do OF, I just hope they're investing - because it aint gonna last forever

Don't know much about her but absolutely lovvves herself. Another who thinks doing an honest days work is beneath her. Honestly if you're gonna do OF, I just hope they're investing - because it aint gonna last forever
Her bf creeps me up so much, they’re wiiiildly inappropriate in 99.9% of her story posts etc. I guess that’s just conservative old me and she is an OF girl but like do you see her sticking her arse out the whole time 🤣🤣 Also like not be such a loser but where is her mother or father? She’s only 20! He looks so much older, are they not even a bit worried about her? But I guess she is 20 so what can they really do 🤷🏼‍♀️

Her bf creeps me up so much, they’re wiiiildly inappropriate in 99.9% of her story posts etc. I guess that’s just conservative old me and she is an OF girl but like do you see her sticking her arse out the whole time 🤣🤣 Also like not be such a loser but where is her mother or father? She’s only 20! He looks so much older, are they not even a bit worried about her? But I guess she is 20 so what can they really do 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah the photos of her sticking her bum are out are hilarious 😂 gas how she tries to make everyone jealous travelling with her creepy boyf. She strikes me as the type of girl who would tell her parents to f off

Reactions: 1
Yeah the photos of her sticking her bum are out are hilarious 😂 gas how she tries to make everyone jealous travelling with her creepy boyf. She strikes me as the type of girl who would tell her parents to f off
Or the thing about the roses, champange and helicopter, there could be more. Really not something I’d get jealous of because they’re not that fantastic like. If your partner doesn’t give you those things, that doesn’t mean you’re settling Kat, it means you’re probably not in a relationship based on materialistic things. If my bf put the immersion on when I got home from work or college I’d be delighted 😂

• Haha
Or the thing about the roses, champange and helicopter, there could be more. Really not something I’d get jealous of because they’re not that fantastic like. If your partner doesn’t give you those things, that doesn’t mean you’re settling Kat, it means you’re probably not in a relationship based on materialistic things. If my bf put the immersion on when I got home from work or college I’d be delighted 😂
I don't really follow Kat so I don't know much about her but I have to admit her boyfriend is hot 😂🙈. Plus she has an amazing figure 💯👍. I'm jealous of her body more than anyone elses on instagram 😂.

Reactions: 2