Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she comes across unbelievably thick in her stories right now, like does she think before she speaks?

Reactions: 8
I mean like, but BASICALLY you know like I'm pro life cos of my vegan side but you know like I'm pro choice so like you know BASICALLY I'm a hypocrite (and an absolute airhead.....you know like). What a complete and utter dope.

Reactions: 5
I reported all of her big arse photos. Only managed to get 1 down. Ive seen more of her arse today than i have my own in my whole life.

She thinks she’s such a sophisticated grown up and then says things like a 14yr old
Jesus christ. Bet her mother regrets not swallowing .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean like, but BASICALLY you know like I'm pro life cos of my vegan side but you know like I'm pro choice so like you know BASICALLY I'm a hypocrite (and an absolute airhead.....you know like). What a complete and utter dope.
I couldn’t listen to her, all the lip smacking 😂

• Haha
All the surgery has gone to her brain 😂😂 actually embarrassed for her when she cites patricia bright as her idol- difference is Patricia actually has brain cells

And yes she sounds so like Jedward 😂😂😂 i laughed the whole way through her stories

Last edited:
No how does she function in day to day life honestly I can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve never came across a bigger hypocritical airhead in my life 😅

Reactions: 4
What age is this one?

Who is she to be spouting ignorance about abortion. She's a fool. Stick to taking photos of your fat arse. After all this country has done to fight for women's rights to body autonomy.

She could direct her viewers to resources and maybe read them herself the big dope.

I don't follow her I just saw on teaspills story what she said

Reactions: 9
She’s a brain dead fool, the fight we had to get abortion rights here is still so fresh and raw and brings up so much pain for a lot of people. Between this and her response to having Covid I hope people stop following her.

Reactions: 11
The vegan arguement really bleeping pissed me off. Vegans fight for animals not to have forced pregnancies Julia!! Yes some vegans are Pro Life, BUT THEY WOULD NOT HAVE AN ABORTION!!

She will come out as antivaxx now she has had Covid and has the antibodies. Self serving narcissistic dipshit!!

Reactions: 6
That pissed me off so much too, how thick is she. Vegans are literally fighting to prevent cows being forced into pregnancy but sure it’s ok for us to be 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7