Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her latest instagram story looks like she's back in the country πŸ€”.
Yeah so if you come back from Dubai to London you have to quarantine for 2 weeks or whatever but if you come back from Dubai to Ireland and then fly to London, you don’t have to. I’d say thats what shes up to.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Yeah so if you come back from Dubai to London you have to quarantine for 2 weeks or whatever but if you come back from Dubai to Ireland and then fly to London, you don’t have to. I’d say thats what shes up to.
Taking advantage of the loophole πŸ™„. Thought as much.

Reactions: 3
I'd love for someone to report her - it's clear she has broken the rules multiple times

Reactions: 5
I wonder if having someone over to make a sex tape is considered breaking the rules too.. I am guessing yes!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Must have been with the guy who was in the shower the other night πŸ˜‚. I thought she wasn't making that content unless it was with a boyfriend πŸ€”?! She said recently she's not single but not with anyone so technically still not a boyfriend πŸ™„. She contradicts herself so much it's actually hard to keep up πŸ˜‚.

She is as thick as custard that one. And she says she is "academic" 🀣 I do get the vibe she thought she was too good to make GG content like most lf the other OF girls do. But I think she knows she is a small fish in a big pond now, so has to give her subscribers what they want to keep them!

She is as thick as custard that one. And she says she is "academic" 🀣 I do get the vibe she thought she was too good to make GG content like most lf the other OF girls do. But I think she knows she is a small fish in a big pond now, so has to give her subscribers what they want to keep them!
Kind of scraping the Bottom of the barrel when you have to resort to that πŸ˜‚. Too many competitors now on only fans. It's actually rare to see attractive girls on instagram who don't have an OF account. Her and her friends have been on it a while and I would imagine subscribers are getting bored. A lot of those videos are behind pay walls too or so I heard.

Reactions: 7
Kind of scraping the Bottom of the barrel when you have to resort to that πŸ˜‚. Too many competitors now on only fans. It's actually rare to see attractive girls on instagram who don't have an OF account. Her and her friends have been on it a while and I would imagine subscribers are getting bored. A lot of those videos are behind pay walls too or so I heard.
Totally agree! This is why want new subscribers all the time, can fob them off with old content. I saw Julia in action, a male friend was a subscriber (WAS he got v bored) and I swear she lools so bored diddlin herself. Only short of looking at her watch n yawning mid diddle 🀣 I found it hilariously unsexy tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree! This is why want new subscribers all the time, can fob them off with old content. I saw Julia in action, a male friend was a subscriber (WAS he got v bored) and I swear she lools so bored diddlin herself. Only short of looking at her watch n yawning mid diddle 🀣 I found it hilariously unsexy tbh
And I'll live happily never seeing her content πŸ˜‚. It's also why they constantly have to revamp themselves too with boob, labiaplasties and ass implants. They're running out of ideas and areas to surgically enhance πŸ™„.

Her Dad sounds like a lovely man.. Stole her car basically and she is letting him away with it so she can have a relationship with him. Her Mam just said "I told you so" Fucked up!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her Dad sounds like a lovely man.. Stole her car basically and she is letting him away with it so she can have a relationship with him. Her Mam just said "I told you so" Fucked up!!!
Just wow 😳. Would her mother not bring it up and say it to her dad πŸ˜•?! "Don't forget you owe her money for the car". The dad has an entitled way of looking at things I bet his mindset is she's earning so much money what does she need 6k for.

Reactions: 3
I doubt the mother has any kind of relationship with the Dad at all. But you are right, he probably thinks she owes him a living cause he is her Father and she is minted. I called the Daddy issues a while ago but tit, this is bad.

I doubt the mother has any kind of relationship with the Dad at all. But you are right, he probably thinks she owes him a living cause he is her Father and she is minted. I called the Daddy issues a while ago but tit, this is bad.
If she wants a relationship with him calling him out on instagram wasn't the best way to approach it πŸ˜‚. She might as well ask for the money now because she has nothing to lose πŸ˜‚. Someone who follows her is bound to know him and tell him it's a small country πŸ˜‚. Also he didn't even know she moved to the UK what the hell?! Why bother pursuing a relationship with a father that doesn't even know where she even is?!

Just watched her story and actually felt kinda sorry for her (for once lol). At least she admitted she has Daddy issues :ROFLMAO:

Just watched her story and actually felt kinda sorry for her (for once lol). At least she admitted she has Daddy issues :ROFLMAO:
Didn't need to be a shrink to figure that one out πŸ˜‚. She's textbook πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
I find it interesting she wants to fly all the way to Columbia to get veeners surely you can get them in the UK?

Reactions: 2
I find it interesting she wants to fly all the way to Columbia to get veeners surely you can get them in the UK?
far cheaper over there but if something goes wrong they don't care. you get what you pay for look at the boob job being wonky but she saved a few grand

Reactions: 2