Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen she put up a tiktok showing she made 500k from only fans why would boast about that on social media though 🤔

Reactions: 5
Seen she put up a tiktok showing she made 500k from only fans why would boast about that on social media though 🤔
To me it is to lure other girls in ala MLM tactics. Which is kinda gross! Flash your gash for cash!! Sorry that is so crude but it is what they are doing.

Julia over on Insta saying looking down on girls doing OF is feeding into rape culture.. It is a little whorephobic for sure, but it is really not that deep.

I just don't like how something you do today will potentially ruin your life. It is v toxic them at the top luring girls in. That girl Deena, I mean sorry who would pay for her content!?

Reactions: 8
Is that all 😳?! I was under the impression she was close to a million 😂.

I full on thought from her Insta that she lived in London..hilarious that she actually lives in Birmingham. Maybe not as minted as she makes out?
Suppose to be a dump of a place 😂. I was looking into a move the uk and I was advised to avoid it at all costs 😂.

Agh so she confirmed she lives in Birmingham on Tik Tok. She is surprised people found out when she has it publically on Insta. The girl is an air head!!

Said she moved to Birmingham cause her PA lives there. Fair enough! But remind her of this next time she disses Dublin. And this is from a Brummie who lives in Dublin lol
What does she need a pa for 😂?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Who moves to live near their PA surely its the other way about. Onlyfans is just a massive pyramid scheme 90% of the "content" is just advertising other girls any content they do post is just selfies or 2 second clips that if you want to see the full version its like 30 quid. Onlyfans is the Juiceplus of 2020/21

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Who moves to live near their PA surely its the other way about. Onlyfans is just a massive pyramid scheme 90% of the "content" is just advertising other girls any content they do post is just selfies or 2 second clips that if you want to see the full version its like 30 quid. Onlyfans is the Juiceplus of 2020/21
A pa for what 🤣😂?! Only fans is a total scam so I heard. I'd never give them $3 I wouldn't even give them three cent. Most of the content is behind pay walls. When will people cop on to scammers. Maybe she needs a pa to reply to her "simps" and pretend she's her 🤣.

• Haha
Was anyone else looking at her mole on her chest when she was talking about buying a sunbed!? All I could think was "Girl you gon die of skin cancer"

Who uses sunbeds??? Let alone buys one 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Was anyone else looking at her mole on her chest when she was talking about buying a sunbed!? All I could think was "Girl you gon die of skin cancer"

Who uses sunbeds??? Let alone buys one 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
I mean are we really surprised that someone like her bought one? Despite how “academic” she claims to be. I mean she’s the girl who thought eating goji berries when you’re in the sun makes you more tanned. She mixed melatonin up with melanin so she probably has no clue what melanoma is 😂 It was on her stories and she deleted it pretty quickly because people must have corrected her. She even underlined “sleep” and didn’t cop her mistake 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean are we really surprised that someone like her bought one? Despite how “academic” she claims to be. I mean she’s the girl who thought eating goji berries when you’re in the sun makes you more tanned. She mixed melatonin up with melanin so she probably has no clue what melanoma is 😂 It was on her stories and she deleted it pretty quickly because people must have corrected her. She even underlined “sleep” and didn’t cop her mistake 🤦🏼‍♀️
OMG you couldn't make this up, what a gobshite 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she spent 5k on her hip fillers especially since they only last a year way too much money on her hands 😱

• Wow
I think her body was fine before the surgery ! Even her face was pretty before the fillers and surgery
Her body yes, her face not so much. I am just agreeing with what she said herself. I think her face looks much better now but she needs to stop the body stuff.

Her nose was nice when it was first done now that it’s healed she looks like Michael Jackson half the time,the width of her nose doesn’t suit her face

don’t get me started on the botched arssimplants🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
she looked so much prettier before all the cosmetic procedures. Lip filler is fine, but she’s too young to get ass implants and Botox. And I’m not sure if it’s genetic but her nose is not centered to her face and lips. I hope it wasn’t caused by her surgeon in turkey or somewhere

Reactions: 1
No she didn’t, I hate to comment on anyone’s looks, (but I will cause she always always loved herself, and constantly uses the word r****d, ) her face was ugly, her body was alright, she just had that big ugly fat fat ass ! She used to stick in front of your face on insta, now she’s increased it’s size, it looks hideous! In fairness her face looks gorgeous now, but maybe that’s all the filter she uses.
Why the hell does she talk In that fake American accent ? She’s an illegal Romanian immigrant, she’s def not south Dublin!

Reactions: 7
Can we not be xenophobic here, she was born in Irish to yeah potentially illegal immigrants. But I agree she was butters before, she looked like her face was actually melting. But she has improved her looks a lot but it hard to see what she looks like with all the filters. Like I have seen her irl, she has really bad acne and textured skin. Also I bet she is prematurely aging due to all the tanning.

Can we not be xenophobic here, she was born in Irish to yeah potentially illegal immigrants. But I agree she was butters before, she looked like her face was actually melting. But she has improved her looks a lot but it hard to see what she looks like with all the filters. Like I have seen her irl, she has really bad acne and textured skin. Also I bet she is prematurely aging due to all the tanning.
Lads I have only just realised whar irl meant now 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Was wondering what the hell kneevo was on about yesterday asking if anyone knew some young one irl 😹😹

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lads I have only just realised whar irl meant now 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Was wondering what the hell kneevo was on about yesterday asking if anyone knew some young one irl 😹😹
For the longest time I always thought they mean IRL as in an abbreviation for Ireland 😂

Reactions: 2
She has said herself her parents were illegal immigrants, from Romania. I’m not being xenophobic, I’m merely stating facts. I’m just curious/ infuriated by her stupid fake accent. Just own who you are ! But then she’s changed herself so much, she probably doesn’t even realized who she is even.

Whatever about OF I don't care what anyone does for a living and she seems smart saving her money instead of wasting it but does anyone else think she seems like she is an actual horrible person like she'd be an absolute witch and would take the head off ya for nothing? Never smiles seems miserable 24/7 and her stories on instagram are just boring. All she does is pout at the camera or complain. She has no engagement on her Instagram because no one wants to comment anything on her arse pictures or say anything incase she takes their head off.
Only still following her because i actually do think she's well educated on food nutrion and so on. She'd do far better for herself if she posted more about that than her selfies pouting with a filter.

As for Tina I had to unfollow her, she wrecked my head. The most boring, self obsessed person I've ever seen. The tongue out, constant videos of herself just pouting and moving her head. Has anyone seen her Tik Tok videos? Cringe what's the actual point of posting a video of you just looking at yourself in the camera.

Kat seems nice, she seems to have her head screwed on and doesn't seem materialistic just wants to travel and live her life. Her lips are terrible though they make her lower face look tiny.
I'm not sure where you're from but in Ireland she became prominent being called out by the Instagram account Bloggers Unveiled for making fun of a poor old man on the beach trying to do a work out. It kind of backfired as it increased her followers. She is a nasty piece of work and the fact that she takes the head off people for commenting says everything.

Reactions: 6