Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s out and about anyway from her stories after uploading the text 2 days ago saying she is a close contact and must self isolate.. you’d really wonder why these people think they are above the rules. It’s scary how out of touch with reality they are
3B58114A-8331-42E4-8277-485F46110AF2.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3
She’s out and about anyway from her stories after uploading the text 2 days ago saying she is a close contact and must self isolate.. you’d really wonder why these people think they are above the rules. It’s scary how out of touch with reality they are View attachment 421208
She didn't do it the first time either πŸ˜•. It's one big joke to her πŸ˜•.

I have to ask but what's all this about πŸ˜‚?! Sitting in your car and miming along to rap songs πŸ˜‚?! What's the point of it?! They all do it.

She’s out and about anyway from her stories after uploading the text 2 days ago saying she is a close contact and must self isolate.. you’d really wonder why these people think they are above the rules. It’s scary how out of touch with reality they are View attachment 421208
People like her is the reason we’re still in lockdown 😑 selfish

Reactions: 4
With the new rules if someone reported her wouldn’t she get fined?

He's back looking for more πŸ™ˆπŸ˜‚.
Can honestly im so happy to have a normal job πŸ˜‚ no amount of money could convince to me to become a 'dominatrix' or whatever the duck she does. He sounds seriously disturbed though

Reactions: 7
Can honestly im so happy to have a normal job πŸ˜‚ no amount of money could convince to me to become a 'dominatrix' or whatever the duck she does. He sounds seriously disturbed though
He really is πŸ˜•πŸ˜³. Either that or he's desperate for attention from her. She blocked him and he set up another account to contact her πŸ˜•. He's a mentally ill creep. No me neither with these weirdos going around πŸ˜‚.

Reactions: 6
I mean if I was young n single and some pathetic man offered me a couple grand to take a πŸ’© on him I would be like "pass me the laxative" 🀣 But as a profession, no thanks!! Gimme my well paid 9-5 job!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean if I was young n single and some pathetic man offered me a couple grand to take a πŸ’© on him I would be like "pass me the laxative" 🀣 But as a profession, no thanks!! Gimme my well paid 9-5 job!
It's madness πŸ€£πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Caitlin Jessica on Instagram talk about a catfish she takes editing her pics to a new extreme πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow Caitlin Jessica on Instagram talk about a catfish she takes editing her pics to a new extreme πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sometimes I might look at her profile. She has no fashion sense. All those great designer bags and shoes and she goes out just wearing a shirt πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 1