Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She writes them herself. Can’t believe she’s promoting forex traders she will literally promote anything and she’ll be in the group, yeah but she won’t be putting her cash on anything that’s for sure
I had a sneaky feeling she did because I don’t know what kind of a lad would write something like that 🤣

Reactions: 2
This is terrible, but she does this really annoying down turn of her ridiculous lips and this is all I see... 🤣🤣🤣

Not the look she is going for but ya know yourself, face is ruined 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm so confused by the accent in her latest rant about Alzheimers. She has like an American twang but shes not American and has never lived in America??
Also I wish she'd turn off the filter, how can you promote permanent lip makeup when no one can actually see what you really look like. The lips look awful with the filter

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand why she puts on the American accent at all? Like WHY??? Who does it appeal to?😳😳 it is beyond embarrassing! Actually cringe so hard when I see it.

imagine spending all that money on surgery and still using a ridiculous filter...🙄

Reactions: 5
Omg what does she think doctors and nurses study all day?? They don’t know anything about nutrition whaaat?? They just prescribe things god she is a melt 😂

No now this girl is a bleeping idiot!!! I didn’t think it could get much worse she keeps going... Jesus Christ - how dare she imply - if you don’t study medicine doesn’t mean... you can’t google tit and read about it on the internet ... wtf!. 😳😳😳😳 she is a waste of space!! airhead! How dare she tit on professionals like that!!! People spend years and years, of hard work, time, money, effort to qualify in medicine or nursing, it is HARD SLOG.

These onlyfans girls really really need to stay in their lanes - no one and I MEAN NO ONE wants to hear their views on Politics, on Medicine, on Economics or current affairs etc etc. You sell your bits online to creeps stupid enough to part with their money, STFU! 🤬

Ya sure I’ll just read a few articles or studies on google scholar / the internet and I’ll be in Beaumont tomorrow performing brain surgery if anyone need it?

she needs to just stop talking! Nothing but absolute shite outta of her mouth.

Reactions: 11
No now this girl is a bleeping idiot!!! I didn’t think it could get much worse she keeps going... Jesus Christ - how dare she imply - if you don’t study medicine doesn’t mean... you can’t google tit and read about it on the internet ... wtf!. 😳😳😳😳 she is a waste of space!! airhead! How dare she tit on professionals like that!!! People spend years and years, of hard work, time, money, effort to qualify in medicine or nursing, it is HARD SLOG.

These onlyfans girls really really need to stay in their lanes - no one and I MEAN NO ONE wants to hear their views on Politics, on Medicine, on Economics or current affairs etc etc. You sell your bits online to creeps stupid enough to part with their money, STFU! 🤬

Ya sure I’ll just read a few articles or studies on google scholar / the internet and I’ll be in Beaumont tomorrow performing brain surgery if anyone need it?

she needs to just stop talking! Nothing but absolute shite outta of her mouth.
Plus, I dont eat any meat purely because thats the way I was reared but if you told me that I could never eat donuts or cheese (as the video suggested) I’d hit the roof. We’re not on this planet to live to 100 and never eat anything nice. I’d rather live to 70 and have a good time. She’s probably sooo fun at parties.

Reactions: 8
She really is extremely dumb when you actually get down to it. She likes to come across as intelligent because she claims to 'read' a lot online but I can go online and read about how Queen Elizabeth is a lizard by people who have studied her Lizardness for years but at the end of the day that means Jack tit 🤣 she genuinely believes the things she says it's madness. And the way she talks just makes her seem even more stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She really is extremely dumb when you actually get down to it. She likes to come across as intelligent because she claims to 'read' a lot online but I can go online and read about how Queen Elizabeth is a lizard by people who have studied her Lizardness for years but at the end of the day that means Jack tit 🤣 she genuinely believes the things she says it's madness. And the way she talks just makes her seem even more stupid.
I'm 99% convinced that she deliberately has the most controversial opinions in order to get attention because every few weeks she has a new hot take on something she knows nothing about.

I'm 99% convinced that she deliberately has the most controversial opinions in order to get attention because every few weeks she has a new hot take on something she knows nothing about.
Definetly it gets her more followers which means more money for her onlyfans

says it all really? Has to talk absolute utter nonsense to draw in more subs? 🙄 all the plastic surgery and all the work she has had done, and still have to resort to that for subs? 😬 can’t just keep it cute and mute?

just post your facetuned/edited/filtered photos and leave it at that. I guarantee you she wouldn’t be as brave, spouting that tit if she still lived in Ireland because she wouldn’t be long, getting ripped around the place by the wrong person.

The inflated ego is what gets me with her!!

She just looks into stuff that fits her narrative on life to help give her more validation. if you look hard enough you will find whatever fairytale you look for. Students in england done a study to prove statistically messi isnt a good footballer but that doesnt make it true.

• Haha
Oh I'd go as far as to say 100%. Thats how she got her following in the first place because people didn't like her and talked about her so it brought attention to her page. That's why she started only fans. She was already posting photos of her arse and she saw the opportunity to make money off the attention she was getting.

I never really comment on tattle anymore nor have I ever actually commented on a Julia thread

BUT sweet baby jesus & holy Mary mother of God !! What on earth have I just listened to today
How much garbage can one speel
Like honestly what the actual fuckidy duck

'Just cause you study medicine'
I'm sorry what now

• Heart
She talks utter nonsense. Her knowledge on everything comes from YouTube and dr google. She should stick to showing her bits for 3 dollars. And her lips wtf seriously I actually don’t think I’ve seen her on her stories unfiltered and that’s after about 20k worth of face/lip fillers, Botox, fox eye, etc etc

• Heart