Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As disgusting as what that guy did, its even more disgusting to be sending it around and making a laughing stock out of him, should the respect not go both ways, I'm sure she wouldn't want people on only fans posting her videos everywhere publicly. He is a human being at the end of the day (with very questionable fetishes) but a human none the less.

Reactions: 20
As disgusting as what that guy did, its even more disgusting to be sending it around and making a laughing stock out of him, should the respect not go both ways, I'm sure she wouldn't want people on only fans posting her videos everywhere publicly. He is a human being at the end of the day (with very questionable fetishes) but a human none the less.
Takes a certain type of bleep to post something like that. Who's this Jack twit that shared the video, too?
Some tool she knows 😂.

You’re spot on. If I’d requested something whacky from someone on OF I’d expect it to be completely private not just an emoji blocking my face. I wonder did she ask for your man’s permission? He clearly gets off on humiliation so maybe this is just extra humiliation for him

Reactions: 7
You’re spot on. If I’d requested something whacky from someone on OF I’d expect it to be completely private not just an emoji blocking my face. I wonder did she ask for your man’s permission? He clearly gets off on humiliation so maybe this is just extra humiliation for him
That other guy Jack she's friends with shared it on his story with no emoji covering his face

Do people actually forget how much of a bleep this girl is, she literally went viral and got all the followers from when she posted videos of that poor old man exercising on the beach, still angers me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Do people actually forget how much of a bleep this girl is, she literally went viral and got all the followers from when she posted videos of that poor old man exercising on the beach, still angers me.
I missed that. I heard about it though.

Reactions: 2
And wasn't she mocking austistic kids or something along the lines of that !!??

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her and Kneevo are literally the most vapid, narcissistic girls I’ve ever seen. What they’ve put on the internet, even if it’s deleted, will still be around FOREVER by way of screenshots etc. I genuinely hope neither of them ever procreate because God bleeping help their kids if they ever do. They can try justify everything they do by saying look how much money I make and try to pass every hate comment off as people being jealous of them but trust me girls, NOBODY is jealous of you and I mean NOBODY. No amount of money you earn, or amount of augmentation you do to your body and face will EVER mend that gaping insecurity both of you so clearly have. You’re an embarrassment to Irish people and to your families and have minus class. Revolting creatures.

Reactions: 19
I literally cannot stop thinking of that chap involved! I know what he did is more than disgusting but why did she have to share the videos around, to me he is clearly not right in the head to do such a disgusting thing! But imagine how he feels now , to anyone who knows him he will be easily recognoised. I get what they are saying this site is for such behavior but WHY did she put it out on her Insta. No reason only to get people talking about her, delighted shes #18 Trending on Twitter,. she is pathetic if that's what pleases her in life! Absolute trash !!!

Reactions: 14
She loves the notoriety and attention she's a narcissist. People are trying to make her feel bad and she doesn't because she has no conscious or morals 🙄. She's gained more subscribers for it and as someone on twitter said its getting people talking and introducing her to more weirdos.

Reactions: 8
My big takeaway from it, that regardless of anyone's choice of kink, you make a transaction in the trust that it remains confidential. She thinks she's clever by promoting it but, in fact, all she is doing is advertising the fact that she will not keep your kink confidential, and will super spread it - which means her earning will go down - why pay for a kink only for it to be broadcast to the world?

Reactions: 11
I have genuinely never been more disgusted by anything in my life. I would literally cry if my daughters turned out to be anything like her. Vile, vile individual. She thinks it’s all so funny but she really is one messed up girl inside.

Reactions: 11
I have genuinely never been more disgusted by anything in my life. I would literally cry if my daughters turned out to be anything like her. Vile, vile individual. She thinks it’s all so funny but she really is one messed up girl inside.
Where did her parents go wrong 😂🙈. What kind of upbringing did she have?!

Reactions: 4
Can someone fill me in on the background of this one? Where is she from and her backstory please? I've only heard of her in the last few days and my jaw is on the floor

Reactions: 2