Julia holbanel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t any serious illness on anyone, but why is it the ones who you want to get a really bad dose of Covid always seem to be the ones who get off lightly?!?
She has youth on her side. But also 2 major surgerys in 6 weeks, I fear for her ticker.

These girls are very entitled not just her but others too. Where it comes from I don't know?! They're not celebrities or anything.
I know right!! In my day we were all so painfully insecure. I think catholic guilt and being humble are a thing of the past.

Reactions: 3
She has youth on her side. But also 2 major surgerys in 6 weeks, I fear for her ticker.

I know right!! In my day we were all so painfully insecure. I think catholic guilt and being humble are a thing of the past.
It's pure narcissism 😂. How they get away with the stuff they do I'll never know 😂.

She has youth on her side. But also 2 major surgerys in 6 weeks, I fear for her ticker
I'm always interested to hear what she's doing next 😂.

Reactions: 1
I'm always interested to hear what she's doing next 😂.

O me too, she is a like a parody in this house 🤣 "Ya never guess who has covid" "Ya never guess who has gotten ANOTHER surgery" etc. etc.

• Haha
Think she’s ridiculous reposting tweets about her. How are you going to be a huge influencer and be so childish when people don’t like you? Let people have a moan if you’re going to be so irresponsible!

Reactions: 3
My Husband called her an influencer, is she really?? She posts her surgeons details and the Finchley Clinic but that is about it. Do girls who do OF get much sponsorship? I think due to the nature of the business clothing brands wouldn't wanna work with SWers. She does tag her clothes she wears just cause people ask what she is wearing.

I do agree with what the people on Twitter were saying though 🤣

Reactions: 2
She isn’t an influencer at all and nobody sees her as that she got a lot of followers due to her only fans and the amount of hate she used to get on Twitter

Out of interest what's the "shelf life" for something like only fans? 2/3 years or more? They all star
She isn’t an influencer at all and nobody sees her as that she got a lot of followers due to her only fans and the amount of hate she used to get on Twitter
To be honest I don't think anyone really bothers with her anymore or her friends. I was just looking at the Twitter comments and it's only three or four if that was last year or shortly after setting up her OF's there would be hundreds at this stage 😂. She has lost quite a few followers on instagram though.

O yeah jeez just had a look at Insta, that is a massive loss of followers. She goes through friends like I go through hot dinners. Even her mates were roasting her over leaving her apartment. But to her she is never the common denomoninator, it is always someone else!!

And if you look at the majority of her recent followers it’s so easy to tell that they are being bought she isn’t that relevant for people to be talking about her

I liked the calamity Jane appeal of her, she is just boring now. Also I am wondering if her appeal to men and women who look at her content are put off by the fakeneas of it all. She had a fab natural figure before and now has a copy n paste face and body.

She also has zero personality, I cant imagine people staying subscribed when she rides a dildo like she is bored watching an episode of Corrie.. (ok ok I saw some content on Reddit)

O
Out of interest what's the "shelf life" for something like only fans? 2/3 years or more? They all star

Reactions: 2
I liked the calamity Jane appeal of her, she is just boring now. Also I am wondering if her appeal to men and women who look at her content are put off by the fakeneas of it all. She had a fab natural figure before and now has a copy n paste face and body.

She also has zero personality, I cant imagine people staying subscribed when she rides a dildo like she is bored watching an episode of Corrie.. (ok ok I saw some content on Reddit)

O
What happened to the rest of my comment 😂?! Agreed a lot of these girls have zero personality. It was a bit of a novelty to have an only fans in the beginning. At first I thought that sounds interesting 🤔. Now it's a novelty to find someone who doesn't have one.

She is as thick as tit omg!! I campaigned for Repeal and duck me pink, I never once heard this idiotic arguement from anyone!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Rightly so! What a tit take- doesn’t think others should be allowed abortions but would have one herself 🤯

Reactions: 9
Her Instagram story surely not hahahah she sounds ridiculous “abortion is so wrong but I’d get one”

Her Instagram story surely not hahahah she sounds ridiculous “abortion is so wrong but I’d get one”
I’m pro choice but I don’t agree with abortion hahahahah shut up

Reactions: 5
Jesus she really is brain dead. Her and the likes need to stop thinking they’re some sort of intellects, trying to “educate” people. They’re not, they’re plastic paid for cum buckets. Stick to paying to improve your looks, whilst getting lonely pervs to pay to watch you stick a dildo up your hole. It’s all you’s are able for

• Haha
Reactions: 16