Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 827622

I will never understand how all these ā€œboss babesā€ who supposedly earn so much will turn up knowing they will be getting on a stage in front of so many people dressed like this?!
Itā€™s just in complete comparison to the lady behind her!
Think sheā€™s trying to give off Kimmy K vibes epic fails babes the lady behind you is showing you up!

Apparently Lauren was there. Iā€™d also love to know the tea on the whole Lauren/Olivia thing so if anyone has any inside goss then do spill!

Also picking up on the looking rich thing, compare and contrast the choice of outfit on Katie & Emma v the ladies next to them!
Good god is that Sinead Kavanagh on the far left? She packed on the lbs since her divorce if it is šŸ˜¬ (Iā€™m not for fat shaming people but cā€™mon youā€™re supposed to be pushing a weight loss product and itā€™s evidently not working!)

Reactions: 2
Good god is that Sinead Kavanagh on the far left? She packed on the lbs since her divorce if it is šŸ˜¬ (Iā€™m not for fat shaming people but cā€™mon youā€™re supposed to be pushing a weight loss product and itā€™s evidently not working!)
Yes itā€™s her, and agree I was shocked too! Think itā€™s cos she only ever posts heavily filtered and posed selfies, not full length shots - no hiding when youā€™re up on stage though! I also agree, itā€™s not about body shaming them, itā€™s about calling them out for pretending to be what theyā€™re not and misleading their followers!

Olivia Meaures has just put a huge gushing
šŸ’«motivatingšŸ’« post up about how thankful she is for getting to the top point in Juice Plus, thanks big Harry & her weirdo husband, but doesnā€™t tag or mention Lauren Roberts?
Is that not strange seeing at Lauren is her up-line and if it wasnā€™t for her she wouldnā€™t actually be in the business?
There mustā€™ve been a massive falling out as normally those two are glued at the hip at these weekends!
Iā€™ve also just seen that Oliviaā€™s shared this - thanking Natalie Young, who is her upline Laurenā€™s upline, so two above her! But still no mention of Lauren, who she used to gush over? Definitely very strange šŸ¤”
D0712916-83E3-4F91-91F2-2D837724E98B.png

Iā€™ve also just seen that Oliviaā€™s shared this - thanking Natalie Young, who is her upline Laurenā€™s upline, so two above her! But still no mention of Lauren, who she used to gush over? Definitely very strange šŸ¤”
View attachment 828682
So Laurenā€™s 2 former BEST FRIENDS are fawning all over each other and zero mention of her? She also featured very little on current BEST FRIEND Carlyā€™s posts either. Is there a pattern? Other than being insanely high pitched and annoying, whatā€™s she doing wrong? Someone must know a bit about her?

So Laurenā€™s 2 former BEST FRIENDS are fawning all over each other and zero mention of her? She also featured very little on current BEST FRIEND Carlyā€™s posts either. Is there a pattern? Other than being insanely high pitched and annoying, whatā€™s she doing wrong? Someone must know a bit about her?
Maybe she did one too many ā€œnakeyā€ cartwheels and they decided to end their friendships šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she did one too many ā€œnakeyā€ cartwheels and they decided to end their friendships šŸ˜‚
Even one nakey f**king cartwheel is one too many! Iā€™ve never met the girl and I find her off the scale annoying.

Reactions: 1
Lauren and Katie had the same dresses on at the club 39 event. Bet they were devastated šŸ˜‚ Lauren and Olivia used to be joined at the hip and did everything together- I bet something went on with Lauren and Oliviaā€™s boyfriend- he doesnā€™t seem to get mentioned as much as he used to either. How do they expect anyone to take fitness advice from Emma Sneddon- she looks an absolute state trying to squeeze herself into that gym gear- and as for Emma Caren and Sinead Kavanagh- how they can promote healthy living when itā€™s blatantly obvious that they do not live a healthy lifestyle?? Also, does anyone find it weird how Dan Aldridge is always gushing over Olivia? Iā€™ll bet Harriet seethes when he makes those posts. Also, Olivia was wearing a necklace with a ā€œDā€ on it this weekend ?? Her boyf is called Sam šŸ¤”

Reactions: 1
Also, does anyone find it weird how Dan Aldridge is always gushing over Olivia? Iā€™ll bet Harriet seethes when he makes those posts
Well as our Harriet has written a birthday poem for Oliviaā€™s bf Sam today I donā€™t think she can really complain! Seriously though, who writes a birthday poem for their friends boyfriend?! They really do act like theyā€™re 14 donā€™t they. Itā€™s so cringe!

Does anyone know where Lauren Roberts lives? Is it Manchester or Cheshire? And is she still with Lewis or Lew Lew as she likes to call him? lol

Apparently Lauren was there. Iā€™d also love to know the tea on the whole Lauren/Olivia thing so if anyone has any inside goss then do spill!

Also picking up on the looking rich thing, compare and contrast the choice of outfit on Katie & Emma v the ladies next to them!
The girl next to Emma Caren is Sinead Kavagnah another PMD boss babe! Total cat fish she does not look on her instagram as she does in that pic!

Oh I missed all this before commenting šŸ™ˆ

Lauren and Katie had the same dresses on at the club 39 event. Bet they were devastated šŸ˜‚ Lauren and Olivia used to be joined at the hip and did everything together- I bet something went on with Lauren and Oliviaā€™s boyfriend- he doesnā€™t seem to get mentioned as much as he used to either. How do they expect anyone to take fitness advice from Emma Sneddon- she looks an absolute state trying to squeeze herself into that gym gear- and as for Emma Caren and Sinead Kavanagh- how they can promote healthy living when itā€™s blatantly obvious that they do not live a healthy lifestyle?? Also, does anyone find it weird how Dan Aldridge is always gushing over Olivia? Iā€™ll bet Harriet seethes when he makes those posts. Also, Olivia was wearing a necklace with a ā€œDā€ on it this weekend ?? Her boyf is called Sam šŸ¤”
Pretty sure the necklace stands for Dior

Reactions: 3
A JP girl that I follow has had 3 weeks off work due to a chest infection. Has been to the drs and been given antibiotics and is still claiming that she could have been worse if it wasn't for her taking her 'magic beans' everyday. They are so deluded in thinking that these products are actually that amazing.

She also admitted that she now makes between Ā£400-Ā£500 a month from JP. She's been doing it for nearly 3 years now, I think she has only had 2 JP promotions in that entire time and thinks she will eventually start earning enough from JP to quit her full time job. She literally posts every single day making her shake. All she talks about is her 'amazing business' and her dog. Literally don't know how she has managed to get over 11k followers!

A JP girl that I follow has had 3 weeks off work due to a chest infection. Has been to the drs and been given antibiotics and is still claiming that she could have been worse if it wasn't for her taking her 'magic beans' everyday. They are so deluded in thinking that these products are actually that amazing.

She also admitted that she now makes between Ā£400-Ā£500 a month from JP. She's been doing it for nearly 3 years now, I think she has only had 2 JP promotions in that entire time and thinks she will eventually start earning enough from JP to quit her full time job. She literally posts every single day making her shake. All she talks about is her 'amazing business' and her dog. Literally don't know how she has managed to get over 11k followers!
Probably bought the bulk of her followers like the rest of the JP huns šŸ„“

So looks like Katie has had a change of heart and the American dream is over! Canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised after all thatā€™s gone on with her ex!
19386ED8-3D98-45CE-A7AC-2720F838B7C3.png

So looks like Katie has had a change of heart and the American dream is over! Canā€™t say Iā€™m surprised after all thatā€™s gone on with her ex!
View attachment 832533
Guess the American dream is over. I also wouldnā€™t blame her. Good luck to her - Stupid to publicly share it on IG because if he wants to make it hard for her, sheā€™s given him time so he can start working out how to block her From bringing the kid over

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.