Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure there’s a 48 hour rule about not sending sick kids to school….obviously doesn’t apply if your mom is a jp hun!

I am really starting to think that Lauren Roberts has split from ‘Lew Lew’ - she hasn’t posted a photo or even mentioned him for a long time now, and isn’t wearing her engagement ring any more, whereas she always used to? 🤔
Yeah I think you might be right there, he’s noticeably absent from her posts and stories.

Emma Leyland has her Christmas tree up and I'm judging this more than anything else they do 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has Harriet deleted her insta? Can't seem to find her. Unless I've been blocked 🤣
I’m sure she posted on FB the other day that it had been temporarily disabled. Probably for being ridiculously boring and posting stories of her unloading the dishwasher! Have to be honest I did notice when she first went but I’d already forgotten she wasn’t there anymore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A quick reminder that JP huns aren’t medically qualified and you shouldn’t follow their tit advice. Also 5 litres a day would mean you’re never off the lol! Still I suppose you can take your JP business anywhere so you could still hussle while you pee!
She really is clueless. If she gets hyponatremia, where your sodium levels are too low from all the urinating you do - it would serve her right for giving such tit advice out.

Reactions: 2
Also, why is her body SOAKING up water now she’s back in cold, wet Ireland? Surely it’s more likely to soak up water in a hot climate when it’s more dehydrated??

So one of the juice plus huns that I follow (amenkx) has had about a month off work now with chest pains. Her “magic beans” apparently aren’t working 🙄🤣

She had a week off last week and was absolutely fine, until Friday…and all of a sudden her pains came back. So another week off this week. She went to the drs today for a blood test. And yet again somehow seems to be ok to be swanning around the Xmas markets with her husband and dog tonight.

I have a feeling she will use this health issue to quit her full time job by the end of the year and stay at home and work on her “business”. But I know she can’t be making enough money from JP to do it, she will be living off her husband but making out it’s because the business allowed her to. That’s the level this cult gets into people’s minds and brainwashes them.

Also, I know people treat their dogs like their children, but she takes it another level! She wants to stay at home to be with her dog because she feels like she is missing out on him growing up - her exact words!

Looks like Lew has moved out of Lauren’s as he has labelled this as home workout at duet Salford quays - which is an apartment complex with a gym on site.
Interesting development 🧐

Wonder when they split as he was there when they moved into their new home didn’t they?

Interesting development 🧐

Wonder when they split as he was there when they moved into their new home didn’t they?
Well now I’m wondering as she’s very cagey about her life - a quick flick through her FB photos and she hasn’t posted a photo of Lewis since May! 🤔

That awkward moment when you post a cut and paste corporate status without remembering what you shared on your FB only a few days before. Someone’s telling fibs Olivia!
She’s so full of tit, she’s been complaining for days that she’s not been well and she had covid not long ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
That awkward moment when you post a cut and paste corporate status without remembering what you shared on your FB only a few days before. Someone’s telling fibs Olivia!
Emma Sneddon always posts how her and her family haven’t been ill in 8 years from taking their “Magic beans”, yet she’s always ill and seems to forget when she posts about it. She’s always knackered too- so the Uplift isn’t doing her much good either.

Emma Leyland and Amenkx are another two who have been really ill these part couple of weeks despite taking their “magic beans” which are meant to be amazing and stop them from getting ill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.