Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Dani Kumrou completly and utterly piss anyone else off? And her poor daughter is just being moulded into her! All about STUFF no matter how much they pretend it's about time.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know of Vicky Marchant, GF of head JP honcho John Holowaty? Well this is a random one, she’s posted about feeling poorly after not taking her capsules for 3 months 😳 er, say what?! She’s in the biz herself and supposed to be a ‘product of the product’ 🤣what sort of advert is it if you openly admit to not bothering with them?!
2164ADB2-A5FE-416F-881C-FCA3C53C7A69.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know of Vicky Marchant, GF of head JP honcho John Holowaty? Well this is a random one, she’s posted about feeling poorly after not taking her capsules for 3 months 😳 er, say what?! She’s in the biz herself and supposed to be a ‘product of the product’ 🤣what sort of advert is it if you openly admit to not bothering with them?!
View attachment 825650
100% she’s done an Emma Sneddon and put on weight and doesn’t want to be seen in public! Anyone seen a full length photo of her recently?
Looking at the conference it’s only Katie and her down lines still making any £££

100% she’s done an Emma Sneddon and put on weight and doesn’t want to be seen in public! Anyone seen a full length photo of her recently?
Looking at the conference it’s only Katie and her down lines still making any £££
his gf is a PMD too yet she’s openly admitting she isn’t taking capsules so bad!

Yeah. I’d say the only ones are the ones at club 39 but not all of them will still be at that level because they only had to qualify once in the last 2 years to be able to attend those events. Which looked super dead in comparison to previous years.

100% the gravy train is ending. They need this new product to be incredible (which I doubt) in order to revive them at this point.

I saw Simon bowlers story of the NMDs and up walking in. I literally recognised only a handful of faces. Think that shows how fast they turn over people. And way less than previous years

Reactions: 1
Omg. I nearly died watching stories of new product. A performance protein shake being presented by Sneddon.

They have PTs in their teams and they chose the most clueless woman who’s never been in peak physical condition. Wow!

I stand by my previous comment that this product likely won’t be great.

Attachments

Omg. I nearly died watching stories of new product. A performance protein shake being presented by Sneddon.

They have PTs in their teams and they chose the most clueless woman who’s never been in peak physical condition. Wow!

Erm excuse you, I think you’ll find Emma Sneddon has done an iron man don’t ya know, and she runs 10k on the treadmill everyday (has she ever mentioned that? 🤔) and she hasn’t had any alcohol for months (again you’d never know cos she never talks about it) and she hardly ever eats cos she takes her boosters and all alongside being a busy mum who survives on 4 hours sleep! If that’s not tip top condition I don’t know what is! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jeeeez what the AF is she wearing there?! She gets worse and worse! She seems like a confident public speaker, that must be the only reason they keep wheeling her out as she’s a terrible example of a PMD!

Any intel on Geoffrey Montague-Smith (high up JP man-Hun)? He is an Osteopath but is making much more money from recruiting victims into JP (see Team Atman on Companies House website). A lot of people think his recruitment activities is in conflict with the Code of Ethics he has presumably signed up to if he has professional accreditation as an Osteopath.

He pushes the anti vax message to his JP audience. I wonder how many JP huns have decided against giving their children vaccinations thanks to him?

She has jaw filler I think but I’m sure she’s photoshopped it to make her chin like that

Why can’t Harriet buy clothes that fit?
Everything she wears seems to look really tight on her! I’m not saying she is fat but surely you want to feel and look comfortable in the clothes you wear?

Agreed with Harriet's really ill fitting clothes!
Also, I'll never understand why Emma Leyland always wear clothes that has her boobs out on display too. Tries to be classy but ends up making her so cheap and trashy

Olivia Meaures has just put a huge gushing
💫motivating💫 post up about how thankful she is for getting to the top point in Juice Plus, thanks big Harry & her weirdo husband, but doesn’t tag or mention Lauren Roberts?
Is that not strange seeing at Lauren is her up-line and if it wasn’t for her she wouldn’t actually be in the business?
There must’ve been a massive falling out as normally those two are glued at the hip at these weekends!

Reactions: 4
💫motivating💫 post up about how thankful she is for getting to the top point in Juice Plus, thanks big Harry & her weirdo husband, but doesn’t tag or mention Lauren Roberts?
Is that not strange seeing at Lauren is her up-line and if it wasn’t for her she wouldn’t actually be in the business?
There must’ve been a massive falling out as normally those two are glued at the hip at these weekends!
I wanna know why they fell out lol 😂

F915E302-8D82-4197-8FAA-68D5A95FFF23.png

I will never understand how all these “boss babes” who supposedly earn so much will turn up knowing they will be getting on a stage in front of so many people dressed like this?!
It’s just in complete comparison to the lady behind her!

Reactions: 3
I wanna know why they fell out lol 😂
I haven’t seen Lauren tagged in any posts this weekend or in the PMD+ Walk in or recognition on Simons page... Has she faked being hacked so that she can ditch conference and no one would really notice ? Hmmmm

I’m not sure why Olivia feels such a need to celebrate and get so heartfelt over a title she didn’t even achieve the bonus for

View attachment 827622

I will never understand how all these “boss babes” who supposedly earn so much will turn up knowing they will be getting on a stage in front of so many people dressed like this?!
It’s just in complete comparison to the lady behind her!
I just saw Katie put on her story that the goal is to be rich. Not look rich. With a photo of her, Emma and John all in trackies.
trash with cash springs to mind. You wouldn’t catch someone of real wealth at business events dressed like this

Last edited:
I haven’t seen Lauren tagged in any posts this weekend or in the PMD+ Walk in or recognition on Simons page... Has she faked being hacked so that she can ditch conference and no one would really notice ? Hmmmm

I’m not sure why Olivia feels such a need to celebrate and get so heartfelt over a title she didn’t even achieve the bonus for

I just saw Katie put on her story that the goal is to be rich. Not look rich. With a photo of her, Emma and John all in trackies.
trash with cash springs to mind. You wouldn’t catch someone of real wealth at business events dressed like this

I totally get that sentiment of being rich and not looking rich but when it's a convention held by the business you work for (sorry Boss Babe Ceos who think otherwise!) and you know you will be presenting and trying to inspire several thousand gullible wannabes in the audience who you have sold the get rich dream to , then surely you would make more of an effort?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.