Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Olivia looks absolutely unrecognisable in the very worst possible way. Girl needs to stop with the fillers and don’t even get me started on that plait
FC150675-EC11-4A0F-9EA4-CB5BD8A5FD41.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What’s happened with Olivia? The losing followers, the return to a private account? What have I missed?
She’s boring as duck now 😂

Also throughout the pandemic when people were struggling to put food on the table after being made redundant she was posting about news cars and generally being massively un-relatable.
Olivia looks absolutely unrecognisable in the very worst possible way. Girl needs to stop with the fillers and don’t even get me started on that plait View attachment 823622
She doesn’t look good at all, completely unrecognisable! She’s aged about 15 years in the past 2 years, such a shame as she was beautiful

Reactions: 3
OMG I went down a bit of a rabbit hole whilst sorting my personal business stuff out thought I’d have a little search of Ce’Ce Project (Cassy’s old JP business name) and Olivias LYB on companies house and low and behold Cassy’s CeCe project is still active even though she’s left the JP company and her accounts are overdue (see screenshots) and Olivia seems to be still earning well (what she’s declaring anyway) and her sister was the director of the LYB company back in the beginning too! Seriously spent too much time being nosey lol I may or may not have finished snooping 🧐 lol 😂 have a read or search the company names yourself for a bit of a laugh 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Just had a nosy and Emma Sneddon is actually wearing a dress! But I swear she has the worst dress sense, and how does she claim to be exercising daily and ‘forgetting to eat due to her amazing boosters’ but yet she seems to be getting bigger not smaller?!
(ps that’s not me body shaming, that’s me calling her out for faking her results and being a phoney!)
Agreed! She would probably have a better business if she admitted she put weight on but she would never admit it. never posts full body photos and is always starting a new health kick - who on earth would take health and weight loss advice from her

OMG I went down a bit of a rabbit hole whilst sorting my personal business stuff out thought I’d have a little search of Ce’Ce Project (Cassy’s old JP business name) and Olivias LYB on companies house and low and behold Cassy’s CeCe project is still active even though she’s left the JP company and her accounts are overdue (see screenshots) and Olivia seems to be still earning well (what she’s declaring anyway) and her sister was the director of the LYB company back in the beginning too! Seriously spent too much time being nosey lol I may or may not have finished snooping 🧐 lol 😂 have a read or search the company names yourself for a bit of a laugh 😂
I didn’t know Cassy left juice plus? I wonder why? Wasn’t she PMD?

I didn’t know Cassy left juice plus? I wonder why? Wasn’t she PMD?
She left to go to Business Bombshells/Glowb I don’t think she was performing as well! When I left a lot of other people under her were leaving too! She posted a few times with the Glowb products on her Instagram and Facebook and then stopped so I dunno what was going on there! From what I can see on her returns she owes a fair bit of money! Only person I can see who’s earning well is Katie Ravey/Joem or whatever she’s going by these days! Anyone know what Lauren Roberts brand name is? I thought it was Liften Not Gifted then remembered that was Carly’s! I checked out XXY to snoop on Dan and camel toe and they haven’t done any returns yet which puzzled me they don’t appear to have registered their company till last year 🧐🧐🧐

Reactions: 1
Lauren’s business is boss babes type Lauren Nicola roberts in companies house and click her name
She left to go to Business Bombshells/Glowb I don’t think she was performing as well! When I left a lot of other people under her were leaving too! She posted a few times with the Glowb products on her Instagram and Facebook and then stopped so I dunno what was going on there! From what I can see on her returns she owes a fair bit of money! Only person I can see who’s earning well is Katie Ravey/Joem or whatever she’s going by these days! Anyone know what Lauren Roberts brand name is? I thought it was Liften Not Gifted then remembered that was Carly’s! I checked out XXY to snoop on Dan and camel toe and they haven’t done any returns yet which puzzled me they don’t appear to have registered their company till last year 🧐🧐🧐
a

The first photo looks like 2 different people to me and the other one looks like smudged makeup to make it look like acne ? This is supposed to be juice plus capsules 🤔

Attachments

Can someone explain Olivia’s eyebrows to me?? What’s the brushed up straggly look all about? (Maybe I’m just getting old!)
Laminated brows!!!! Apparently they’re all the rage but I absolutely HATE them with a passion 🤬😤 it just looks stupid!

She looks like a plastic blow up doll
It’s sad really first time I met her was at a “Team Rhino” conference in Manchester and she spent a lot of time chatting with me (as I was doing well on on people’s radars) and she looked so “normal” and super pretty, naturally pretty, and we had a big paid for party in a night club afterwards with an open bar and she got absolutely sloshed and practically fell down the stairs from the VIP area in her massive Louboutins and bandage dress and I remember rolling my eyes and helping to scrape her up off the floor! She was always nice to me tho and made time for me even tho I wasn’t in her team it’s sad to see her “transformation” now 😰 she’s almost unrecognizable

Reactions: 4
Did Emma Sneddon sleep in her Club 39 make up because she couldn’t afford to pay someone to do it today?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s sad really first time I met her was at a “Team Rhino” conference in Manchester and she spent a lot of time chatting with me (as I was doing well on on people’s radars) and she looked so “normal” and super pretty, naturally pretty, and we had a big paid for party in a night club afterwards with an open bar and she got absolutely sloshed and practically fell down the stairs from the VIP area in her massive Louboutins and bandage dress and I remember rolling my eyes and helping to scrape her up off the floor! She was always nice to me tho and made time for me even tho I wasn’t in her team it’s sad to see her “transformation” now 😰 she’s almost unrecognizable
Such a shame but she looks awful now! She’s aged so much with the work she’s had done!

Reactions: 2
Wow this juice plus event looks like a massive Covid super spreader 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
I thought the same!!! I’m not in the U.K. anymore and we have to wear masks anywhere indoors. Even if that were an outdoor event here you’d have to have masks with that many people!
Watching those IG stories gives me the shivers!

Reactions: 2
Wow this juice plus event looks like a massive Covid super spreader 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Except that of course all the JP huns don’t believe in covid so that’s fine for them, their ‘magic beans’ capsules will absolutely cure them if they get poorly! I mean I don’t know why all the covid wards in the hospitals haven’t started giving them to their patients 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.