Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah. She was born in America so I’m pretty sure he could stop Katie from moving her out the country if he wanted to
Sadly I don’t think he’s interested in the little one so I hope she does whatever is best for them both - as smug as she is, no one deserves that prick for a husband

Reactions: 4
Didn’t know Olivia had Covid in July! Surprised she’s openly admitted it TBH didn’t think they thought it existed 😅🙄🤭
I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking this as I scrollled back to her July posts last night to check 😂 and nothing there. Funny the lengths these huns go to to protect their perfect lifestyle on social media, looks like the magic beans don’t cure covid it hair loss after all 😂 Olivia babez just double up on your capsules lmao

Reactions: 1
I’m so glad I’m not the only one thinking this as I scrollled back to her July posts last night to check 😂 and nothing there. Funny the lengths these huns go to to protect their perfect lifestyle on social media, looks like the magic beans don’t cure covid it hair loss after all 😂 Olivia babez just double up on your capsules lmao
OMG I scrolled back to July too glad I wasn’t the only one 😅😂 I don’t get how some of the JP reps get away with making such crazy claims about the capsule and products in general as we always had it drilled into us not to make medical claims of any sorts just show skin benefits, hair benefits and over all health improvements etc and the selling point was it wasn’t like a regular vitamin that was digested it was bioavailable and absorbed into the blood stream which is what made it superior to regular vitamins! 🙄🙄 honestly don’t know how they get away with it 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Ooh this makes my blood boil - so Katie has repeatedly and smugly ignored all the covid testing and quarantining guidelines for travelling between the US and UK, and now on their flight home her daughter has a raging temperature and sat right next to others happily spreading the germs around!! 😡
I have to say, for a so-called ‘JP baby’ that kid gets ill a LOT, and I know kids do get ill (I have 3!) but it just makes me laugh that she still tries to claim that the magic capsules cure everything when they very clearly don’t!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
have to say, for a so-called ‘JP baby’ that kid gets ill a LOT, and I know kids do get ill
I’ve always thought exactly the same! Also how come ultimate JP earner Katie is flying cattle class and counting herself lucky they got 3 seats to themselves?

Omg have you seen the rest of Katie’s stories?! So arrogant. I would ask her to be removed from the flight - why does she think it’s ok to infect everyone else?! So selfish

Infuriating isn’t she. She’s right the Delta staff might not be medically qualified but neither is she. No airline should be letting a passenger on with symptoms that could be Covid, they did absolutely right. And why the pleading poverty about medical bills? Surely it’s worth it to make sure your child is ok even if it does turn out to be something and nothing.

The nanny will be busy looking after Lake now. I would have been furious if I’d been on that flight. What must a day in her head be like - only ever thinking of herself

Omg have you seen the rest of Katie’s stories?! So arrogant. I would ask her to be removed from the flight - why does she think it’s ok to infect everyone else?! So selfish
I think she’s definitely the most selfish and entitled of all the JP huns, her attitude is appalling! The Delta airlines staff were clearly and RIGHTLY just doing their job in minimising the spread of infections! She is so F-ing arrogant, thinks the world revolves around her!

anyone noticed how they have been doing a lot of sales lately to sell products? Are they struggling since COVID?

Yes it’s her, and agree I was shocked too! Think it’s cos she only ever posts heavily filtered and posed selfies, not full length shots - no hiding when you’re up on stage though! I also agree, it’s not about body shaming them, it’s about calling them out for pretending to be what they’re not and misleading their followers!
Sinead has lipedema, she’s had it all drained before. Unsure if it’s a flare up with her current situation. Quite sure her hairdresser done a runner with her husband 😳

Does anyone know where Lauren Roberts lives? Is it Manchester or Cheshire? And is she still with Lewis or Lew Lew as she likes to call him? lol
He’s not been mentioned or pic’d lately (on FB) has he?! 🔮🍆👀🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think she’s definitely the most selfish and entitled of all the JP huns, her attitude is appalling! The Delta airlines staff were clearly and RIGHTLY just doing their job in minimising the spread of infections! She is so F-ing arrogant, thinks the world revolves around her!
I was trying to stay silent about Katie and not be a blatant b*tch, because I think she’s literally the worst, BUT HER LATEST STORY!! Like WTAF?! She has over 30k followers and thinks it’s acceptable to put a BARELY concealed naked Lake up on them. It’s the fact that she was recording them for her stories (obvs 🙄 - also don’t get me wrong, I post my baby in my stories all the time, but it just screams tactical and insincere from her) and then realised Lake was naked, and laugh-screamed “Naked Baby!” then still decided to upload! All the while toasting Lake with a can of White Claw (each to their own), but the mind seriously boggles here, she’s making a custody case very easy for her creepy AF soon-to-be Ex.

Tell me if I’m out of bounds here, but this really bothered me.

I was trying to stay silent about Katie and not be a blatant b*tch, because I think she’s literally the worst, BUT HER LATEST STORY!! Like WTAF?! She has over 30k followers and thinks it’s acceptable to put a BARELY concealed naked Lake up on them. It’s the fact that she was recording them for her stories (obvs 🙄 - also don’t get me wrong, I post my baby in my stories all the time, but it just screams tactical and insincere from her) and then realised Lake was naked, and laugh-screamed “Naked Baby!” then still decided to upload! All the while toasting Lake with a can of White Claw (each to their own), but the mind seriously boggles here, she’s making a custody case very easy for her creepy AF soon-to-be Ex.

Tell me if I’m out of bounds here, but this really bothered me.
Definitely not out of bounds it was a strange thing to upload!! About as strange as her saying ‘I’m playing mom today’ - no hun you’re ACTUALLY her mom so stop filming yourself dancing stop staring at yourself in the mirror and look after her!

About as strange as her saying ‘I’m playing mom today’ - no hun you’re ACTUALLY her mom so stop filming yourself dancing stop staring at yourself in the mirror and look after her!
I thought that was strange of her to say too! Stop filming yourself so we can see your waist, and BE a mom! The smugness and tone deafness of her just irritates me.
Thank you, I went on kind of a rant before haha, but I just couldn’t believe it.

I thought that was strange of her to say too! Stop filming yourself so we can see your waist, and BE a mom! The smugness and tone deafness of her just irritates me.
Thank you, I went on kind of a rant before haha, but I just couldn’t believe it.
And the fact that she’s said she’s gonna be fully focused on getting Lake better but then is drinking, at home, on her own, staring at herself in the mirror and recording herself.
what if Lakes situation got worse and she needed to go to hospital. She’s already moaned about the cost of hospital stays does she wanna add the price on an ambulance on top of that? Baffles me🤯!

According to Luke’s Insta both of them were looking after their kid yesterday. Someone’s fibbing so was Katie getting pissed on her own after handing Lake over to him, or did the dad of the year pop in for a quick photo op and then leave her to it? 🤔
He’s such a creep you can imagine him popping on for a photo op and then leaving straightaway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.