Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a pretty well paying (non juicy) job and I reckon my husband would get pretty fucked off if I constantly posted on social media how my job funded our life/cars/holiday/house with no mention of him save for wheeling him out for the ocassional photo op- I wonder if lew lew had enough of it too!

Reactions: 1
Anyone suffer from lupus, arthritis, other auto-immune diseases or even cancer? Well suffer no more because top hun Katie has a recipe for medicine made from lemons, grapefruits and a couple of bottles of tonic. That’ll sort you right out!

She’s taking it to cure a bunged up nose that somehow her magic JP failed to stave off…again!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
She’s a moron because she genuinely believes it! If she’s ever unlucky enough to have to deal with cancer (herself or family members) I wonder how she’d feel to be offered this rather than medicine?
On another note, I give it one month of her being in the uk before she spills on the ex husband

I’ve got a pretty well paying (non juicy) job and I reckon my husband would get pretty fucked off if I constantly posted on social media how my job funded our life/cars/holiday/house with no mention of him save for wheeling him out for the ocassional photo op- I wonder if lew lew had enough of it too!
Exactly this! It’s so embarrassing! I remember Emma Sneddon bragging how she had ‘retired’ her husband …..he’s back to work now though but that’s on the quiet!

I’m positive that she posted about her 30th birthday celebrations a good few years ago 🤔 she’s made no reference to her age since then, but I’m sure I haven’t imagined that!
I could be going crazy, but I remember in her ‘Olivia days’ two years running she celebrated her 30th. I remember thinking I was mad the second year because I was sure she’d posted the year before about her 30th 😂😂

Just had a search on companies house. Lauren Roberts was born 1984 so she’ll be 38 in May

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So amen is using this as a before and after pic but I know for a fact that the “after” pic of her in the Indian blue skirt outfit was taken years ago, way before the so called “before” picture 🤭🙄
You can tell by looking at when the original pictures were posted on her Instagram.
Sick of these people trying to dupe innocent girls thinking it will change their lives

Attachments

Just had a search on companies house. Lauren Roberts was born 1984 so she’ll be 38 in May
I thought she was 32 😂😂😳😳to be fair she has loads of fillers and Botox so that’s probably why she looks so young for her age and also the Facetuned pictures 🙄

🤣🤣🤣 oh Katie . . . when Instagram calls you out for sharing anti-covid propaganda junk!
3B258710-93CD-45D0-A41F-38FB993D2C59.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This queen of freedom account is always the one that everyone uses to quote and support their anti vax stuff! Not just the JP huns but literally everyone lol

I have a feeling Harriet has always had a belly and bloat but would suck it in, wear flattering clothing etc to fit in with the healthy aesthetic she wants to portray. The pregnancy just means she can show off her real belly and call it a bump

Reactions: 6
Soooo sick of the pregnancy posts already and she's only half way through. I mean way to rub it in people's faces that can't get pregnant/have a baby. Like sure people are happy for you but come on girl every frickin day theres a story or post 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
It's because she has absolutely nothing about her. So bland! Pregnancy has become a personality trait unfortunately.

Reactions: 4
Soooo sick of the pregnancy posts already and she's only half way through. I mean way to rub it in people's faces that can't get pregnant/have a baby. Like sure people are happy for you but come on girl every frickin day theres a story or post 🤦🏼‍♀️
And of course now she’s using the pregnancy to sell the products and to recruit. Just shameless 🙄

Reactions: 3
And of course now she’s using the pregnancy to sell the products and to recruit. Just shameless 🙄
those pregnancy packages she has put together seem extortionate, I don’t know any mums to be who can justify spending £6 a day on themselves🤯 there are loads of other pregnancy vitamins out there at a fraction of those prices

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.