Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really know Katie, I've heard of her but not one of the JP huns who has been on my radar really. Feel sly on her if her husband has binned her off for someone new though! Does he do juice plus or is he just a motivational speaker?

I don't really know Katie, I've heard of her but not one of the JP huns who has been on my radar really. Feel sly on her if her husband has binned her off for someone new though! Does he do juice plus or is he just a motivational speaker?
I think he started off selling Juice Plus and then decided he was some health/lifestyle guru so does lots of motivational speaking bullshit nowadays. Not sure how cheating on your wife fits in with being an “authentic” life coach though!

Reactions: 1
He’s delusional! He had a kid from previous relationship and now has one with Katie, anyone wanna bet he will have another with this other woman. What’s the name of that famous dude who went to prison for a pyramid scheme and is now a life coach?

Reactions: 2
Harriets latest update on their rental house: Apparently injecting some personality into the house means making absolutely everything grey.

Reactions: 3
🤣 oh that dramatic face LOL!! I see she still managed to get her good side for the photo, how convenient!
With her leg scar visible so people can inbox her about it, allowing her to post ANOTHER story about how she almost lost her foot 🤣

Harriets latest update on their rental house: Apparently injecting some personality into the house means making absolutely everything grey.
Sounds about right, they are as dull as dishwater, grey is their personality!

Reactions: 2
He’s delusional! He had a kid from previous relationship and now has one with Katie, anyone wanna bet he will have another with this other woman. What’s the name of that famous dude who went to prison for a pyramid scheme and is now a life coach?
Bernie Maddoff? He’s now dead he died in April but he wasn’t a life coach?

Found this link to do with pyramid scheme in USA. You can get sent to prison if found recruiting people or fined $5000! https://www.legalinfo.com/content/criminal-law/crime-overview-pyramid-scheme.html

Does anyone follow or know Emma Leyland - apparently made it to one of the highest ranks in JP in 3 years, paid off her debts, quit her job, bought a house, doing renovations, 'retired' her husband and mum ,living the dream :rolleyes: all because of JP. She designed her own book that she sells to other huns that helps them with their MLM business. Basically daily checklist of how many people they need to add on social media etc

One of her downlines - amenkx is a funny watch. Always making videos of herself making a shake. So cringe! Literally explaining how to make a shake!! :ROFLMAO: Says the same thing in every video 'Hi guys, hope you're all well', 'bear with', 'amazing', 'incredible', 'not gonna lie', 'and stuff like that'

I don't know how they can get away with it morally and ethically to be promoting diet plans when they have no exercise or nutritional training or qualifications. Apparently if you buy products from them, you get their 1 to 1 support where they give you meals plans etc!! How this can be allowed is beyond me!

Another thing that annoys me is them actually saying on their videos, 'if you want to lose weight before you go on holiday' etc. This crash dieting fad should have had it's day by now, there are so many qualified individuals in this field trying to educate more heathy approaches to weight loss and girls like this just ruins all their hard work and undermines every thing they are trying to do!!! It encourages eating disorders and unhealthy habits/relationship with food. This Amenkx says she only drinks 2 shakes a day and then has a healthy meal in the evening! How she thinks that's healthy is beyond me, certainly not sustainable long term!

Selling products is one thing, but making out that they are qualified to give out advice that can potentially be damaging is another!

Does anyone follow or know Emma Leyland - apparently made it to one of the highest ranks in JP in 3 years, paid off her debts, quit her job, bought a house, doing renovations, 'retired' her husband and mum ,living the dream :rolleyes: all because of JP. She designed her own book that she sells to other huns that helps them with their MLM business. Basically daily checklist of how many people they need to add on social media etc
Not one on my radar but basically the same story as loads of the other JP huns - debts, now earning more from JP in a month than from proper job in a year, bought a new build 5 bed detached, drives a Range Rover.

A cynical person might say that’s all a bit too much of a coincidence! Almost like they’re being told what lines to trot out. Not me though girls, I know it’s all about the hussle and being a product of the products! 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have an issue with these posts… Harriet needs taken down.. she’s insufferable now

Not one on my radar but basically the same story as loads of the other JP huns - debts, now earning more from JP in a month than from proper job in a year, bought a new build 5 bed detached, drives a Range Rover.

A cynical person might say that’s all a bit too much of a coincidence! Almost like they’re being told what lines to trot out. Not me though girls, I know it’s all about the hussle and being a product of the products! 😉
Preet where you a former juice hun? I saw your post on the old thread about knowing a few of them? If so please tell us.. is there a handbook or social media templates they must use?

Attachments

One of her downlines - amenkx is a funny watch. Always making videos of herself making a shake. So cringe! Literally explaining how to make a shake!! :ROFLMAO: Says the same thing in every video 'Hi guys, hope you're all well', 'bear with', 'amazing', 'incredible', 'not gonna lie', 'and stuff like that'

I don't know how they can get away with it morally and ethically to be promoting diet plans when they have no exercise or nutritional training or qualifications. Apparently if you buy products from them, you get their 1 to 1 support where they give you meals plans etc!! How this can be allowed is beyond me!

Another thing that annoys me is them actually saying on their videos, 'if you want to lose weight before you go on holiday' etc. This crash dieting fad should have had it's day by now, there are so many qualified individuals in this field trying to educate more heathy approaches to weight loss and girls like this just ruins all their hard work and undermines every thing they are trying to do!!! It encourages eating disorders and unhealthy habits/relationship with food. This Amenkx says she only drinks 2 shakes a day and then has a healthy meal in the evening! How she thinks that's healthy is beyond me, certainly not sustainable long term!

Selling products is one thing, but making out that they are qualified to give out advice that can potentially be damaging is another!
Emma Leyalnd is so nasty ! I joined her team and I saw a post about someone who was a ex juice plus rep not getting their commission and I messaged Emma saying I can’t believe it and I sent her a screenshot. She told me it was a mistake signing me up to the business and to get my £50 back from head office. She is vile !! X

Omg someone needs to go and check on Olivia. She been demoted!
🤣🤣🤣

Popped over here from the MLM thread and this is the same tripe peddled by the FM huns these days. Funnily enough all the FM huns I know started on JP. Sorry not trying to derail just good to see it really is all bull crap

Emma Leyalnd is so nasty ! I joined her team and I saw a post about someone who was a ex juice plus rep not getting their commission and I messaged Emma saying I can’t believe it and I sent her a screenshot. She told me it was a mistake signing me up to the business and to get my £50 back from head office. She is vile !! X

🤣🤣🤣
Ewww what a witch! Did you get your money back? She's definitely done you a favour though, imagine you stayed an had to do their whole "fake it til you make it" tit 😭 you'd definitely have lost a few friends an family members over it.

Omg someone needs to go and check on Olivia. She been demoted!
How many best friends do these girls have? An do women in their late 20s/30s really need to be stating every five minutes that someone is their BEST friend. Its so high school, grow up 🤣

Ewww what a witch! Did you get your money back? She's definitely done you a favour though, imagine you stayed an had to do their whole "fake it til you make it" tit 😭 you'd definitely have lost a few friends an family members over it.

How many best friends do these girls have? An do women in their late 20s/30s really need to be stating every five minutes that someone is their BEST friend. Its so high school, grow up 🤣
I signed up but I didn’t have the fee so even though I was under Emma but I don’t think I had an actual franchise as I couldn’t afford the sign up 😀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.