Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember Olivias boob job. Ridiculous. Big sob story about how insecure she was before about her boobs, yet she was fine to parade around in low cut tops and have Instagram bikini shoots. Then yes, the Wayne Lineker thing really confirmed what kind of girl she's become.

Lauren really does look like the scream mask 😱😂😂😂😂

And tell us everything on Harriet 👀 it would be interesting to hear what she was like before becoming a stuck up JP hun.
Harriet got sacked from her teaching job for selling juice plus to her students I saw it on another thread someone was saying. But she tells people she earnt enough to leave her teaching job to do juice plus full time when in fact she got sacked.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just gone to have a look, its dreadful! So dull an the fence panels don't match. Looked better before, might have been a tip but at least it had some character 🤷‍♀️

The way she's gone out about this house renovation as well, all about getting out of her comfort zone an how much its challenged/changed her...babe you're decorating a small house, not going through a major life changing experience! Get over yourself an sort them eyebrows out!
It’s not exactly plush is it? It’s in a tit area and don’t get me started on their dream 5 bed house.. the truth is the area was overrun with these new builds in Corsham. It’s the fake cotswold stone which looks like tit to be honest.. If you see it In the flesh.. I swear it’s awful 😞 they were offering deals trying to sell them off as they weren’t moving. They’ve also registered with companies house so the crap about making £250k will be proved wrong too like Olivia.Plus Harriet is basically copying verbatim Lucy Jessica Carter’s home renovations. She’s copied her bathroom tiles and all in her own home. A total wannabe

Oh for duck sake.. she’s going to make herself out to be the 8th wonder of the world next.. Harriet no amount of insta stories of this tripe is going to get you your own lifetime movie on channel 5.. honest to god.. give me strength. This chick is completely delusional.. you sell shakes and crappy vitamin capsules.. your not mother Teresa sorting out sanitisation.. you knob jockey! Give yourself a shake you self important, self deluded narcissist.. next she’ll be campaigning for a Nobel peace prize for JP… sorry guys but she really is getting intolerable
496AEFDA-B60A-4BD4-9D16-55619319CF06.png
496AEFDA-B60A-4BD4-9D16-55619319CF06.png

Truthfully.. I just see a drag act.. unkind yes, but honest

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Update.. Olivia Measures has made all her accounts private today.. I wonder why?
Olivia we still know your a crook convincing people to part with money they don’t have to line your pocket.. your a parasite.. nothing wholesome about you.. even your family has distanced themselves.. can hardly feel proud about a daughter who is in a pyramid scheme and Dan isn’t much better.. starting to go on about Christmas… even his family don’t want to know him.
His sister doesn’t have anything to do with him now I presume it’s because he joined the pyramid scheme.

I have a feeling juice plus paid Olivia a large
amount of money to join juice plus as she has been on take me out and done barbie voice overs or they paid her a large amount of money to go straight up to the top and be a Presidential Marketing Director and tell others she worked her way up etc. I for one minute don’t think she paid £50 to join juice plus no way. They fake it till they make it! I think olivias promotion certificates are fake as I don’t think she worked her way up to the top. I think she got them as juice plus said here you are, pretend you have reached PMD. Anyone else think this too?

Reactions: 1
Oh for duck sake.. she’s going to make herself out to be the 8th wonder of the world next.. Harriet no amount of insta stories of this tripe is going to get you your own lifetime movie on channel 5.. honest to god.. give me strength. This chick is completely delusional.
Sharing the gushing feedback about her run this morning was laughable! She ran 5k FFS!! Now I know for some people that would be an achievement worth celebrating, but this is someone who tries to present herself as health and well-being guru. Someone who shares her gym workouts and her “nutrition” tips. It’s not exactly the marathon is it?!

It’s not exactly plush is it? It’s in a tit area and don’t get me started on their dream 5 bed house.. the truth is the area was overrun with these new builds in Corsham. It’s the fake cotswold stone which looks like tit to be honest.. If you see it In the flesh.. I swear it’s awful 😞 they were offering deals trying to sell them off as they weren’t moving. They’ve also registered with companies house so the crap about making £250k will be proved wrong too like Olivia.Plus Harriet is basically copying verbatim Lucy Jessica Carter’s home renovations. She’s copied her bathroom tiles and all in her own home. A total wannabe

Oh for duck sake.. she’s going to make herself out to be the 8th wonder of the world next.. Harriet no amount of insta stories of this tripe is going to get you your own lifetime movie on channel 5.. honest to god.. give me strength. This chick is completely delusional.. you sell shakes and crappy vitamin capsules.. your not mother Teresa sorting out sanitisation.. you knob jockey! Give yourself a shake you self important, self deluded narcissist.. next she’ll be campaigning for a Nobel peace prize for JP… sorry guys but she really is getting intolerable View attachment 756048View attachment 756048

Truthfully.. I just see a drag act.. unkind yes, but honest
No same, she goes on an on an onnnnn about that foot of hers. Yeah it must have been tit, but stop basing your whole personality on it. The way she tagged that Suzanne from hearsay in her story to get her to repost 🙄 it worked as well. No one is gonna give you a pride of Britain for doing 5k!

An thats mad about their house! They make out like its a million pound estate. I mean its a decent size like but you can just tell its been thrown together like any other generic new build.

Absolutely screaming about her being a drag act 😂😂😂

• Heart
My husband has just called me a troll.. but did laugh at the mother Teresa comment.. very few people actually know what mother Teresa did when you ask why she’s famous .. much like Harriet I guess 😂😂😂 So apparently I’ve to stop 🛑 commenting or looking at her Instagram and do something productive.. he can’t understand why I’m incensed with these scammers.. well I think it’s a lot to do with hating seeing people targeted that are vulnerable and also witnessing people with no moral compass doing this.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Olivia’s twin studied at Cambridge. Imagine one of your daughters takes their private education to one of the best universities in the world and the other one… joins a pyramid scheme.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Olivia’s twin studied at Cambridge. Imagine one of your daughters takes their private education to one of the best universities in the world and the other one… joins a pyramid scheme.
Apparently Genevieve doesn’t like being on social media Olivia says. I don’t know how true that is.

So you've met her before? Tell us everything 😂
I have to be a bit careful what I say as I dont want to reveal my friend, but I just think a lot of it is all fake it till you make it? I can’t be dealing with people praying on vulnerable people to sell juice plus for them promising them a “lifestyle” they are never going to achieve?

I always feel like she almost buys my friends friendship as she fits well with her aesthetic?? She’s always showered her with expensive gifts etc

Reactions: 6
I'd love for them to see this tattle thread!
One of Lauren Roberts teamies really irritates me, she left her job as a financial advisor to do this full time and she’s recruited her friends from her old job and she acts all fake like Lauren it does my head in she’s called Ellie MacDonald 😂😂

I am feeling annoyed with myself this morning. I got sucked into some kind of lucky dip my Facebook hun was doing and paid 10 bleeping quid for two 'mystery bags of top rated goodies.' Everyone at work was doing it and my MLM mate said 50% of the money raised would go to the local hospice.

My mystery goody bags arrived this morning. One contained a tiny pot of cherry lip balm and a miniature bath bomb and the other a sachet of some kind of face mask for oily skin and a 10ml sample of perfume that smells like cat piss. 10 quid well spent, eh? I sincerely hope she was genuine about donating half the money to the hospice because I feel robbed.

Next time I'll donate directly and not get caught up in the stupidity. On a brighter note, I have 4 Christmas stocking fillers for my poor daughter :D :D

Sharing the gushing feedback about her run this morning was laughable! She ran 5k FFS!! Now I know for some people that would be an achievement worth celebrating, but this is someone who tries to present herself as health and well-being guru. Someone who shares her gym workouts and her “nutrition” tips. It’s not exactly the marathon is it?!
But don't forget, doctors told her she would never run again, she's a medical mystery 🤣 must be all those juice plus capsules an boring shakes she has everyday, JUICE PLUS HELPED HER RUN GUYS!

• Haha
I can totally see it.. those juice pus huns have Harriet on a pedestal much like most of the UK has Emma on a pedestal today. Harriet/Olivia if your reading this.. this is what a real Bossbabe looks like.. 18 years old.. smashed her a-levels and took her first grand slam title.. and FYI.. girl you don’t look like you should be posting any fitness videos or setting yourself up as a guru.. that’s one hell of an unflattering photo luv.. not to mention you have no qualifications in the area
5E72D5B7-1F15-4823-9873-8A990D0AFFC7.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They shouldn't be posting any health, fitness, diet and excercise advice!! Not qualified whatsoever yet giving out advice...mental!!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see the video Luke Wren and his new gf put up on YouTube about how he met his soulmate? That Katie Wren is apparently livid about what was said in it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Did anyone see the video Luke Wren and his new gf put up on YouTube about how he met his soulmate? That Katie Wren is apparently livid about what was said in it 🤷🏼‍♀️
No! I missed it and now it’s been taken down I think. Gutted I didn’t see it given to fall out and some of the comments about it. Did anyone catch what was said?

Anyone notice that even though she’s allegedly dying, Harriet still managed to get her best side/fave one leg out pose into the post run pic! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
No and I’m gutted as I wanted to know the gossip! It can’t have been up online for long before they deleted it, they must have had a lot of backlash to it. Not surprising, as they seemingly started their affair a while ago yet are trying to paint it as this big love story!

Detest JP!! But feel bad on Katie cos she moved to US had a kid and then she got binned off for a new woman. Her first husband used to be a local PT and even after their divorce he was with someone new and quickly had a kid and is still a dirt bag and sleeping abt as it’s a small village !! When I followed Katie on her “bear” Luke wren journey I was all suspect that it would end badly as just the way it seemed to come abt seemed a bit like he was narcissistic..? And now he’s got new supply …and discarded her? Don’t know much abt his (Luke’s) new woman Rebecca Louise but she seems as though she has more exposure on other social media platforms and not just JP like Katie so my thoughts are that he want to use that to his advantage as he’s supposedly a life coach or something? ???

Also just to add that Katie was never religious but when she got with Luke - she adopted his way of life and an extreme belief way of life make over! As again where she lived in the UK and that type of life is just like miles apart in everything compared to what is shown of her US life

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.