Juice Plus MLM #bossbabes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I asked him if it all kicked off in Barcelona he said no nothing happened lol šŸ˜‚ he lied to protect juice plus from having a bad reputation like it hasnā€™t already got a bad reputation lol

Cassy scammed me years ago! I paid her to promote my Instagram and she did then deleted it after 2 hours, so I requested my money back via paypal and she messaged me saying ā€˜why do you keep sending payment requests to me???ā€™ When realised it was gone I asked her why she took it down after 2 hours she said it was due to Instagram playing up. Well Iā€™m sorry but Instagram donā€™t delete stories for no reason after 2 hours unless it goes towards their community standards. She called me a liar because I called her out about it and she refused to give me my money back. When I contacted juice plus about it they said they canā€™t do anything as it isnā€™t anything to do with juice plus. Loads of people have complained to juice plus about Cassy and her attitude. She is really nasty and rude. When she had her salon she had a girl working there self employed doing lashes she had a tag on her ankle she was on probation, Iā€™m not one to judge but just goes to show what type of person she really is. She just isnā€™t a nice person in general. I wish I had the screenshots still.
now that girl has own lash line and shows girls how to lashes, pretending sheā€™s rich and made it! like her mate cassy, there all embarrassing! cassy is the local bike and sleeps with peoples husbands and brags about it, she now doing a puppy farm from her house, cassy has a shed in her garden where she does all her botched work and kids running in and out, dogs everywhere! sheā€™s a state and there all fake pretending there millionaires itā€™s embarrassing! yet cassy always asking who wants cheap promos! about time people exposed these social media wannabe influencers! there damaging to young girls and just fake money grabbing witches! i mean cassy tattoo vegan on her leg i called her out saying ā€œ to be vegan you donā€™t walk around in dead animal skin, because you eat vegan food donā€™t make you veganā€ she went ā€œ i eat vegan itā€™s my dietā€ i said but your still not vegan you preach about slaughtered animals yet how you think your fake bags or shoes are made?ā€ sheā€™s not vegan now and she feeds her kids takeaways every night! when she was with juice plus her skin was still minging and her edited pictures and looks nothing like that in real life! there needs to be a law how these influencers fake it and put pressure on young girls how they should look and not be proud of what they have, yet these young girls are ashamed and edit all there pictures and there mental health suffering because they want to be slim and pretty! yet cassy ainā€™t either, shes a scammer like the rest of them! these juice plus people crack me up one minute there just these normal people then they want to lose weight, then there professors in healthy living and most nicest person with stupid quotes and itā€™s just a load of crap!

as for cassy shop which was embarrassing too, all screaming and shouting on corner was for hair, other for lips and different corners with old victorian hospital screens! to wash money up through the business for drugs! pretending she paid cash for her house and cars! sheā€™s a mess and juice plus needs bringing down as itā€™s a scam

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m not anti JP. Product wise (apart from the entire complete range) they are decent. Iā€™ve carried on with my capsules since leaving. The comp plan is better than most MLM and no stock has to be bought by reps / money collected from customers like
Iā€™m sorry but a shake isnā€™t healthy! And not just JP.. herbal life too. Try a week of juicing and plant base portion control and I swear youā€™ll realise weā€™re killing ourselves with processed foods and white sugar.
Hi I know. I donā€™t agree with meal replacement shakes at all. thatā€™s why I said apart from the complete range which is what the shakes fall under.

now that girl has own lash line and shows girls how to lashes, pretending sheā€™s rich and made it! like her mate cassy, there all embarrassing! cassy is the local bike and sleeps with peoples husbands and brags about it, she now doing a puppy farm from her house, cassy has a shed in her garden where she does all her botched work and kids running in and out, dogs everywhere! sheā€™s a state and there all fake pretending there millionaires itā€™s embarrassing! yet cassy always asking who wants cheap promos! about time people exposed these social media wannabe influencers! there damaging to young girls and just fake money grabbing witches! i mean cassy tattoo vegan on her leg i called her out saying ā€œ to be vegan you donā€™t walk around in dead animal skin, because you eat vegan food donā€™t make you veganā€ she went ā€œ i eat vegan itā€™s my dietā€ i said but your still not vegan you preach about slaughtered animals yet how you think your fake bags or shoes are made?ā€ sheā€™s not vegan now and she feeds her kids takeaways every night! when she was with juice plus her skin was still minging and her edited pictures and looks nothing like that in real life! there needs to be a law how these influencers fake it and put pressure on young girls how they should look and not be proud of what they have, yet these young girls are ashamed and edit all there pictures and there mental health suffering because they want to be slim and pretty! yet cassy ainā€™t either, shes a scammer like the rest of them! these juice plus people crack me up one minute there just these normal people then they want to lose weight, then there professors in healthy living and most nicest person with stupid quotes and itā€™s just a load of crap!

as for cassy shop which was embarrassing too, all screaming and shouting on corner was for hair, other for lips and different corners with old victorian hospital screens! to wash money up through the business for drugs! pretending she paid cash for her house and cars! sheā€™s a mess and juice plus needs bringing down as itā€™s a scam
Yeah didnā€™t she sell her shop or something sheā€™s ago xx

Soā€¦.. according to Katieā€™s ig stories she isnā€™t even vaccinated?!! How is she travelling so much!

And I canā€™t even watch that kid playing in the window šŸ˜±

Last edited:
When she first came back to the UK a few months ago she bragged about having some secret hack that allowed her to bypass quarantine, clearly isnā€™t working so well this time if sheā€™s already been caught out twice. Sheā€™s not made any secret of the fact sheā€™s not vaccinated and is quite happy to break the rules so I wonder if someoneā€™s got sick of seeing it and had grassed her up?

The arrogance of moaning about the ā€œCovid policeā€ when she full well knows sheā€™s breaking the law is outstanding though.

Reactions: 2
When she first came back to the UK a few months ago she bragged about having some secret hack that allowed her to bypass quarantine, clearly isnā€™t working so well this time if sheā€™s already been caught out twice. Sheā€™s not made any secret of the fact sheā€™s not vaccinated and is quite happy to break the rules so I wonder if someoneā€™s got sick of seeing it and had grassed her up?

The arrogance of moaning about the ā€œCovid policeā€ when she full well knows sheā€™s breaking the law is outstanding though.
Even though Iā€™m exact same age as her, itā€™s like we are different generations - sheā€™s solely focussed on her rights and how itā€™s inconvenienced her?! No thoughts to the fact she has a responsibility to keep those around her safe. Moron. It would serve her right if she canā€™t come back.

Even though Iā€™m exact same age as her, itā€™s like we are different generations - sheā€™s solely focussed on her rights and how itā€™s inconvenienced her?! No thoughts to the fact she has a responsibility to keep those around her safe. Moron. It would serve her right if she canā€™t come back.
I donā€™t see how they could stop her when she is a British citizen and not an American citizen. She just has a green card which Iā€™m unsure what will happen with that when her divorce finalises.

Not juice plus I know but Georgia Portogallo whoā€™s an influencer and has her own business promotes her friend Leanne Ransby FM world pyramid scheme, Leanne is so rude aswell kept messaging me because I didnā€™t add her on Facebook. Oh wow, bore off with your pyramid scheme cat wee smelling perfume rubbish!! šŸ˜‚

• Haha

lollllll! All grace and kindness, not dishing the dirtā€¦ā€¦.unless I get a book deal and then o will!

Itā€™s meant to pull at your heartstringsā€¦.and then put in a pre-order for the book

Are you all braced ready for the influx of #inspirational #bossbabe posts from their conference over the next 24 hours?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Also lots of gushing about VIP treatment, secret venues, ā€œour amazing company makes us feel so specialā€ posts alongside pics of totally OTT/inappropriate dresses! Apart from Emma Sneddon whoā€™ll be in a trackie cos she is totally broke such a relatable down to earth mum.

Reactions: 4
Whatā€™s happened with Olivia? The losing followers, the return to a private account? What have I missed?

Reactions: 2
Also lots of gushing about VIP treatment, secret venues, ā€œour amazing company makes us feel so specialā€ posts alongside pics of totally OTT/inappropriate dresses! Apart from Emma Sneddon whoā€™ll be in a trackie cos she is totally broke such a relatable down to earth mum.
Just had a nosy and Emma Sneddon is actually wearing a dress! But I swear she has the worst dress sense, and how does she claim to be exercising daily and ā€˜forgetting to eat due to her amazing boostersā€™ but yet she seems to be getting bigger not smaller?!
(ps thatā€™s not me body shaming, thatā€™s me calling her out for faking her results and being a phoney!)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.