Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even Big Chin Chinderella ChinChin is ill! I'm disappointed at her. She hasn't been back at the gym since she bullied that guy (does she know we've been complaining about her?) but she's been eating out and having sweets and cookies. I guess she's not going to post any weight/body update anytime soon.

Oh and if I were a tween, I would also be embarrassed to be twinning with my mum. Just let her be, Dani! She's not a baby anymore
“People think I’m her older sister all the time” brought to you by the same person that totally doesn’t have a car on finance and hasn’t taken a second loan against her existing mortgage and isn’t now shitting it daily that her interest payments are about to rise further than her Groucho Marx eyebrows

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Anyone else noticed that Chinmas Tree and oLIEvia have done no sickly posts about each other recently? And there was no birthday visit from oLIEvia either! Trouble in paradise? 🤔🧐

Reactions: 7
This shows how much work Kaydee has had on her face….
One thing I do find weird about the huns - they post all about having their hair dyed, their nails done, facials, eyebrows etc, but they never post about having botox. It's clear they've all had it done (except maybe snedders) - chin's face has started creasing up in odd places; measures' face barely moves now; dani just looks absurd and god knows what's going on with Lauren roberts, but they never mention popping orders through while having botox injections. It's such a common thing now but they can't bring themselves to admit to having it. Probably trying to pretend it's the "magic beans" that are keeping them wrinkle-free. I'd have more respect for them if they just admitted it.

Reactions: 4
“People think I’m her older sister all the time” brought to you by the same person that totally doesn’t have a car on finance and hasn’t taken a second loan against her existing mortgage and isn’t now shitting it daily that her interest payments are about to rise further than her Groucho Marx eyebrows
I though she paid it off?

Now they’re trying to convince us that celebs rely on JP products to look good. 🙈

Funny how all this jp huns are full of cold and sickness despite ‘flooding their bodies’ with all those fruit and veg?

Didn’t they say prevention is better than cure?
I’m just surprised the ‘tripling up’ didn’t keep them mega healthy over the winter. The huns I follow are really unwell at the moment, but are claiming that they would be much worse if it wasn’t for the doubling or tripling up. 😂 One of them claimed that the products have no warning labels on them, so if you took a whole packet, you would only be “overdosing on fruit and veg” 🤷‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Anyone else noticed that Chinmas Tree and oLIEvia have done no sickly posts about each other recently? And there was no birthday visit from oLIEvia either! Trouble in paradise? 🤔🧐
I've noticed that also. Big H didn't make an appearance for Sam's boxing event either.

Sad as Olievia doesn't appear to have any friends

I've noticed that also. Big H didn't make an appearance for Sam's boxing event either.

Sad as Olievia doesn't appear to have any friends
It is sad isn’t it. For all her money, she never seems happy when you look at her eyes (aside from losing her dad I mean). I can’t help but think that Sam seems to have alienated her from everyone else in her life.
Mind you, I guess the same can be said about most of the huns - I don’t think many of them are truly happy! Living their fake lives, isolated from genuine friends due to JP+, having to constantly keep up appearances and then in some cases worry about their debts and the bailiffs - looking at you Sneddon! 👀

It is sad isn’t it. For all her money, she never seems happy when you look at her eyes (aside from losing her dad I mean). I can’t help but think that Sam seems to have alienated her from everyone else in her life.
Mind you, I guess the same can be said about most of the huns - I don’t think many of them are truly happy! Living their fake lives, isolated from genuine friends due to JP+, having to constantly keep up appearances and then in some cases worry about their debts and the bailiffs - looking at you Sneddon! 👀
Prior to Sam, she was regularly on trips or doing something social such as sniffing cocaine in Ibiza with Lauren Roberts, competing to be the first to sit on Wayne Lineker's cock. Liv won, of course.

Nowadays she's "hustling" 24/7, however her heart doesn't seem to be there with juice plus, as she is more interested in competing for her man against Lauren Elizabeth.

Reactions: 3
Prior to Sam, she was regularly on trips or doing something social such as sniffing cocaine in Ibiza with Lauren Roberts, competing to be the first to sit on Wayne Lineker's cock. Liv won, of course.

Nowadays she's "hustling" 24/7, however her heart doesn't seem to be there with juice plus, as she is more interested in competing for her man against Lauren Elizabeth.
I agree that she's not that into juice plus anymore. There haven't been any nauseating "I'm so grateful to this incredible company for allowing me to lead this amazing lifetsyle" that you still get from chins, kumrou etc - the juice plus-related posts are more like the one in this image. She seems more interested in aff links, property and desperately clinging on to thug life.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Also her dream kitchen is a cheap dining table, with some knock off channel place mats. Maybe the reality of her 8 unit, default new build kitchen is not as glam.

Also, nothing against these kitchens, however, when selling a millionaire lifestyle its BS.

Reactions: 7
Olivia is morphing into fat tits best mate, Lauren Elizabeth. Olivia used to be beautiful imo but now she just looks like everyone else. It’s a shame she’s trying so hard to look like Lauren since Sam clearly fancies her more 🫠
64629A8F-193F-4766-AF58-C417007F4F9B.jpeg

The thing about Olivia Measures is she doesn’t seem to have ever had her own personality. I’ve been aware of her since 2015, not long after she started flogging JP. Back when she was on Take Me Out (absolute cringe - link to article and video clip here: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/take-out-video-womans-chat-3059714.amp) and a voiceover for Barbie (again, cringe). She grew up in an extremely wealthy family, huge house, a really privileged upbringing. No shade at all for that of course, just stating facts. Around 2014-16 she was pretty ‘wholesome’, and I thought she was really pretty. Fast forward to the Lukas Spies days (and the move to Berlin or wherever it was), they tried to market themselves as a bit of a power couple and she was learning the language etc. Then they split up, not sure why, and she began her slutty Wayne Linekar phase, wearing next to nothing with Lauren Roberts and co. Now she’s with Fat Tats and yet again she’s morphed into someone else. Her face is practically unrecognisable with all the work she’s had - and she is trying so desperately to be Lauren Elizabeth (who Thug Life is clearly obsessed with). She looks so sad behind the eyes in my opinion - she might have a great figure and looks (all superficial and subjective of course), and money (doubtful it’s anywhere near as much as she makes out), but I’d wager that she isn’t actually all that happy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.