Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll have my coffee uplift and start putting together a recap

It seems trouble is coming in the juicy world, head honcho Simon and his side kick Tamila have mysteriously left, we’re all pretty sure it’s because sales have dropped. Simon apparently “retired” but then a week later was back! Being employed by highest earner plastic Jeff! Tell me you you got made redundant without telling me

Big H - still pretending she’s bounced back using photoshop her amazing shakes. We wish she would put the time and effort into parenting instead of leaving her daughter every chance she gets. We think trouble is ahead as she tried to launch a luncheon masterclass, It was set to sell out but mysteriously tickets disappeared before it had chance. She now is launching a membership website and for £35 a month you can be taught how to lie and use photoshop to make sales.

Kadie another one who we suspect is in trouble, also has a membership website. For 22.22 a month you can watch her working out, with her terrible form to boot. She’s now looking to start giving nutrition advice to pregnant women and teach fitness beginners how to exercise when she doesn’t have a clue on any of these things. She’s taken a big career opportunity and went back to America, you know the place which completely traumatised her. She’s keeping it top secret what this career is regarding.

Dani K goes into shops without looking how much things cost, yet comes out with items from the sale section. Ok. Still claiming shes mortgage free but can’t afford to repair some cometic damage on her “paid in full” teslaaaaa

Olievia continued to morn her late father, we were all genuinely sad for her. She was happy she had her juicy business because it meant instead of taking some actual bereavement leave she could hustle. She continues to morph into her boyfriends crush.

Not much has changed in the world of Sneddon, she’s still swimming in debt but claiming JP changed her life. She’s still pretending she’s a size 8 in leggings but ultimately, still the most boring of the huns.

It was rumoured in here that Lauren Roberts was in rehab, turns out it was a viscous rumour and showed how nasty these huns really are.

Natalie Young got married and snap chatted the whole event, classy.

Anyone else got anything to add?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Interesting. Didn’t she make out at the time that they had gone to Mamas and Papas and just dropped a sh*t tonne of money on all that they needed? The pram alone was about £1.5k and she inferred that they just bought all the stuff outright. I think they did this deposit thing and are paying monthly. Nothing wrong with that, but remembering those posts before she was born, they were disingenuous! What’s new?

Attachments

Reactions: 5

It seems trouble is coming in the juicy world, head honcho Simon and his side kick Tamila have mysteriously left, we’re all pretty sure it’s because sales have dropped. Simon apparently “retired” but then a week later was back! Being employed by highest earner plastic Jeff! Tell me you you got made redundant without telling me

Big H - still pretending she’s bounced back using photoshop her amazing shakes. We wish she would put the time and effort into parenting instead of leaving her daughter every chance she gets. We think trouble is ahead as she tried to launch a luncheon masterclass, It was set to sell out but mysteriously tickets disappeared before it had chance. She now is launching a membership website and for £35 a month you can be taught how to lie and use photoshop to make sales.

Kadie another one who we suspect is in trouble, also has a membership website. For 22.22 a month you can watch her working out, with her terrible form to boot. She’s now looking to start giving nutrition advice to pregnant women and teach fitness beginners how to exercise when she doesn’t have a clue on any of these things. She’s taken a big career opportunity and went back to America, you know the place which completely traumatised her. She’s keeping it top secret what this career is regarding.

Dani K goes into shops without looking how much things cost, yet comes out with items from the sale section. Ok. Still claiming shes mortgage free but can’t afford to repair some cometic damage on her “paid in full” teslaaaaa

Olievia continued to morn her late father, we were all genuinely sad for her. She was happy she had her juicy business because it meant instead of taking some actual bereavement leave she could hustle. She continues to morph into her boyfriends crush.

Not much has changed in the world of Sneddon, she’s still swimming in debt but claiming JP changed her life. She’s still pretending she’s a size 8 in leggings but ultimately, still the most boring of the huns.

It was rumoured in here that Lauren Roberts was in rehab, turns out it was a viscous rumour and showed how nasty these huns really are.

Excellent recap 👏👏

Reactions: 1

Dan is letting himself and the business go and enjoying dad life watching paw patrol (with a 5 month old) and doing lives from his car.

And Chavvy Hayley keeps spreading antivaxx propaganda and complaining that she's shadow banned or some crap to justify the low engagement she's getting. Her 2023 engagement opportunity is coming with a visit from her lovely local bailiffs though. She might try to recruit them.

It's all so exciding!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Interesting. Didn’t she make out at the time that they had gone to Mamas and Papas and just dropped a sh*t tonne of money on all that they needed? The pram alone was about £1.5k and she inferred that they just bought all the stuff outright. I think they did this deposit thing and are paying monthly. Nothing wrong with that, but remembering those posts before she was born, they were disingenuous! What’s new?
I don't have time to trawl through all the guff that she posts but I'm fairly sure she mentioned that her parents chipped in for the pram. I remember a post where she thanked them for helping pay for it and someone on here questioned why they had to help when Big Harriet and Dan the man are drowning in so much cash. She's probably tagging mamas and papas in everything she bought to try and get some kind of aff deal with them - she seems desperate enough.

Reactions: 7
Great name for new thread and recaps here’s another two of our favourite Muppets The Kumrou’s always good for a laugh How can paying out for a new outfit and trip to Birmingham at the weekend be worth getting a supermarket gift set ? No exactly a top designer brand 😂😂🤣 And definitely think his wife bears more than a passing resemblance to another Muppet ! Long may they continue to amuse us with their inane posts !

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Great name for new thread and recaps here’s another two of our favourite Muppets The Kumrou’s always good for a laugh How can paying out for a new outfit and trip to Birmingham at the weekend be worth getting a supermarket gift set ? No exactly a top designer brand 😂😂🤣 And definitely think his wife bears more than a passing resemblance to another Muppet ! Long may they continue to amuse us with their inane posts !
Bayliss & Harding…duck me, hardly a gift to boast about! Mind you, I guess Molton Brown or Jo Malone would be lost on him!

Reactions: 7
Dan is letting himself and the business go and enjoying dad life watching paw patrol (with a 5 month old) and doing lives from his car.

And Chavvy Hayley keeps spreading antivaxx propaganda and complaining that she's shadow banned or some crap to justify the low engagement she's getting. Her 2023 engagement opportunity is coming with a visit from her lovely local bailiffs though. She might try to recruit them.

It's all so exciding!!
Here is it the documentary that all the huns are talking about, it’s on a website that sells health supplements you can’t even make this up 🫠🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Bayliss & Harding…duck me, hardly a gift to boast about! Mind you, I guess Molton Brown or Jo Malone would be lost on him!
Dan Aldridge got one of these too! Anyone think JP were a bit strapped for cash and went for the 3 for 2 Christmas gift deal in Boots? Either that or these gift sets are around £17 on Amazon. Totally worth leaving your baby overnight, dragging yourself and your wife up to Birmingham, paying for a hotel room, preparing a speech, creating a powerpoint, attending that god awful 90s party and delivering your speech "in front of 1000 people" for was it Danny Boy?? What a mug. He's "buzzing" about it though so I guess that's all that matters.
Big H hasn't shared her generous gift from the company with a heart...I'm guessing it was a Nivea body lotion set.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They got the same set to Dan. Why do they always get soap? 😂😂

The Aldridges are out for lunch and some fake blond lady has kidnapped Oakers. She is asking for help.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They got the same set to Dan. Why do they always get soap? 😂😂

The Aldridges are out for lunch and some fake blond lady has kidnapped Oakers. She is asking for help.
the oaks looks like someone she doesnt know is holding her. good Job that baby has bonded with her father

Reactions: 4
the oaks looks like someone she doesnt know is holding her. good Job that baby has bonded with her father
Probably doesn't recognise her as the transformation in Harriet between Oakley's birth to now has just been phenomenal.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably doesn't recognise her as the transformation in Harriet between Oakley's birth to now has just been phenomenal.
And guess what Oakley has made it into the top 100 baby names in 2022 on the BOYS list 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dan Aldridge got one of these too! Anyone think JP were a bit strapped for cash and went for the 3 for 2 Christmas gift deal in Boots? Either that or these gift sets are around £17 on Amazon. Totally worth leaving your baby overnight, dragging yourself and your wife up to Birmingham, paying for a hotel room, preparing a speech, creating a powerpoint, attending that god awful 90s party and delivering your speech "in front of 1000 people" for was it Danny Boy?? What a mug. He's "buzzing" about it though so I guess that's all that matters.
Big H hasn't shared her generous gift from the company with a heart...I'm guessing it was a Nivea body lotion set.
Haha this really made me chuckle. 🤣

I suppose they just like to show off to the public about everything because there will be lots of people out there fooled by it.

Reactions: 2
Half price at Tesco with a club card! 🤣

• Haha
Please can one of the huns reach out to Lauren Roberts and tell her she doesn’t look like this! This is you in the middle picture Lauren, remember!!!
Cringing so bad for her that she heavily edits her images into a completely different person
8C1213D3-7A7A-4F52-A64D-509AD5011633.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just more proof that Harriet Aldridge XXY is full of utter tit
We already knew that tho. She can’t keep up with her own lies

Please can one of the huns reach out to Lauren Roberts and tell her she doesn’t look like this! This is you in the middle picture Lauren, remember!!!
Cringing so bad for her that she heavily edits her images into a completely different person
View attachment 1754713
looks like lip, jawline and cheek filler, possibly a nose job.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.