Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

number2

I’ll have my coffee uplift and start putting together a recap

It seems trouble is coming in the juicy world, head honcho Simon and his side kick Tamila have mysteriously left, we’re all pretty sure it’s because sales have dropped. Simon apparently “retired” but then a week later was back! Being employed by highest earner plastic Jeff! Tell me you you got made redundant without telling me

Big H - still pretending she’s bounced back using photoshop her amazing shakes. We wish she would put the time and effort into parenting instead of leaving her daughter every chance she gets. We think trouble is ahead as she tried to launch a luncheon masterclass, It was set to sell out but mysteriously tickets disappeared before it had chance. She now is launching a membership website and for £35 a month you can be taught how to lie and use photoshop to make sales.

Kadie another one who we suspect is in trouble, also has a membership website. For 22.22 a month you can watch her working out, with her terrible form to boot. She’s now looking to start giving nutrition advice to pregnant women and teach fitness beginners how to exercise when she doesn’t have a clue on any of these things. She’s taken a big career opportunity and went back to America, you know the place which completely traumatised her. She’s keeping it top secret what this career is regarding.

Dani K goes into shops without looking how much things cost, yet comes out with items from the sale section. Ok. Still claiming shes mortgage free but can’t afford to repair some cometic damage on her “paid in full” teslaaaaa

Olievia continued to morn her late father, we were all genuinely sad for her. She was happy she had her juicy business because it meant instead of taking some actual bereavement leave she could hustle. She continues to morph into her boyfriends crush.

Not much has changed in the world of Sneddon, she’s still swimming in debt but claiming JP changed her life. She’s still pretending she’s a size 8 in leggings but ultimately, still the most boring of the huns.

It was rumoured in here that Lauren Roberts was in rehab, turns out it was a viscous rumour and showed how nasty these huns really are.

Natalie Young got married and snap chatted the whole event, classy.

Anyone else got anything to add?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Was_A_Hun

I met Olivia a few times when I was doing JP. She’s honestly extremely sweet. Ok, her posts can sometimes be a tad cringe & out of touch with the real world, but she is a good person deep down. I always reserved judgement on her relationship with Sam as you can never tell on social media, however, the fact she’s about to spend her first Christmas without her dad & Sam isn’t with her tells me all I need to know.

Olivia, if you are reading this, do you really think this man is the one for you? Is he meeting your needs? Do you see him as a father to your future children? If we are all correct about him in this thread, please don’t waste any more years on this guy. You are literally wasting your best years on someone who doesn’t appear to respect you or treat you how you should be treated. Value yourself…being single would be better. You are strong, and you can do this! Spend some time working on yourself and then find yourself a real gentleman who will take care of you.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

LittleMissRuby

VIP Member
Do people not get real jobs these days? She made it sound like she was going to do something impressive, like make her Dad proud. Instead she just swapped like for like

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Teatime12

Hariett has put on her story that she is putting rusks in Oakleys bottle to make her sleep through. Wtf?? It’s so dangerous. One simple google tells you how it’s strong recommended against! She’s so careless! Never mind the massive choking hazard, as long as she doesn’t have to make a middle of the night bottle. Disgusting! If you’re having to do that sort of thing, clearly she is still hungry! There’s no reason to mix other items in to her bottle, she could eat some porridge or a warm rusk with a bowl and spoon before bed properly and safely, crumbling it and shoving it in her bottle is so dangerous it’s unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

SaintLeo

VIP Member
But you'll only use your power to "light someone else's candle" if they pay you £18.99 a month eh, big girl?
That post is a whole new level of bullshit even by JP hun standards!

You don’t live an exceptional life that’s going to leave a legacy Harriet. You live a perfectly normal life in your normal house with your normal husband and normal baby and you know what, that’s fine. Stop with the patronising preaching. You flog vitamins and protein shakes for a living, you’re not bloody Gandhi!

• Haha

Neerg26

I’m pretty sure Dani described the Lisbon schedule as ‘insane’ I‘m pretty sure my weekly team’s meeting agenda looks more ‘insane’ than theirs. And that’s saying something as I work for a council.

• Haha