Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan says they have no medicine cabinet coz jp is so amazing, then harriet pops up organising the medicine TIN 🤣 also do I spy vagisil in the tin?
Vagisil and Senna, ahhh that's exactly what my medicine tin looks like.... 🤔🤔 Someone on a JP diet shouldn't have need got senna surely

Reactions: 2
Dan says they have no medicine cabinet coz jp is so amazing, then harriet pops up organising the medicine TIN 🤣 also do I spy vagisil in the tin?
In this facebook post, the big girl references the medicine "cupboard". Either way, they definitely have one! You little fibber, Daniel.

Regarding the alleged "sabotage", I reckon the big one has read on here that she's been reported and that she'll be told off next time she goes, so she's avoiding going for a while in the hope they'll forget about it. She deserves to be banned - horrible thing to do to someone, especially as she shows his full face in the video before proceeding to laugh about him in her car afterwards.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
The thing about Olivia Measures is she doesn’t seem to have ever had her own personality. I’ve been aware of her since 2015, not long after she started flogging JP. Back when she was on Take Me Out (absolute cringe - link to article and video clip here: https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/take-out-video-womans-chat-3059714.amp) and a voiceover for Barbie (again, cringe). She grew up in an extremely wealthy family, huge house, a really privileged upbringing. No shade at all for that of course, just stating facts. Around 2014-16 she was pretty ‘wholesome’, and I thought she was really pretty. Fast forward to the Lukas Spies days (and the move to Berlin or wherever it was), they tried to market themselves as a bit of a power couple and she was learning the language etc. Then they split up, not sure why, and she began her slutty Wayne Linekar phase, wearing next to nothing with Lauren Roberts and co. Now she’s with Fat Tats and yet again she’s morphed into someone else. Her face is practically unrecognisable with all the work she’s had - and she is trying so desperately to be Lauren Elizabeth (who Thug Life is clearly obsessed with). She looks so sad behind the eyes in my opinion - she might have a great figure and looks (all superficial and subjective of course), and money (doubtful it’s anywhere near as much as she makes out), but I’d wager that she isn’t actually all that happy.
She morphs into whoever she is with. Her twin always look so genuinely happy and herself, she's quite obviously not close with her family so perhaps some resentment there.

The only family member she sees is her Aunt every few months and her Mum and Twinnie around once a year and ensures socials know about it. I always find it odd, as the wholesome Sunday school act she portrays seems as someone who would be close with their family.

Reactions: 4
In this facebook post, the big girl references the medicine "cupboard". Either way, they definitely have one! You little fibber, Daniel.

Regarding the alleged "sabotage", I reckon the big one has read on here that she's been reported and that she'll be told off next time she goes, so she's avoiding going for a while in the hope they'll forget about it. She deserves to be banned - horrible thing to do to someone, especially as she shows his full face in the video before proceeding to laugh about him in her car afterwards.
A cat litter box in the KITCHEN! That is disgusting!

Oh Katie you big tease 🤣 pretending to show us your wine glass when really you want everyone to notice your date’s arm and ask about it!
I wonder if it’s this guy but I can’t match the tattoos

Attachments

Last edited:
Big H and the aff for 5% off the treadmill = desperate times. Why can't she just be content with a present for her husband instead of going to the effort of contacting the company for a discount? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.