Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow 🤩 seriously stunning in comparison to Kadies community hall
Yeah! But to be fair to Kadieeee she supposedly bought her house by herself and with nearly 10% interest rates, her monthly payment is probably really freaking high compared to when she previously lived in the US - maybe she put more cash down to prevent paying higher monthly which means a smaller house.

Yeah! But to be fair to Kadieeee she supposedly bought her house by herself and with nearly 10% interest rates, her monthly payment is probably really freaking high compared to when she previously lived in the US - maybe she put more cash down to prevent paying higher monthly which means a smaller house.
Mama Ravey to the rescue, me thinks.

So Dani is very convinced that JP is NOT closing down, but Moody's think the opposite mmmmm.....

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Mama Ravey to the rescue, me thinks.

So Dani is very convinced that JP is NOT closing down, but Moody's think the opposite mmmmm.....

i can’t read the article just get a bunch of pop ups and it freezes 🥲could you please summarise?🤞🏼

i can’t read the article just get a bunch of pop ups and it freezes 🥲could you please summarise?🤞🏼
Just the top section here. It's long

Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") downgraded JP Intermediate B, LLC's (dba as The Juice Plus Company, "Juice Plus") Corporate Family Rating ("CFR") to Caa3 from Caa1 and its Probability of Default Rating ("PDR") to Caa3-PD from Caa1-PD. Moody's also downgraded Juice Plus' first lien senior secured revolving credit facility and term loan ratings to Caa2 from B3. The rating outlook is negative.

The rating downgrades reflect Moody's expectations that Juice Plus' operating performance and operating cash flow will continue to deteriorate amid high distributor churn and inflationary pressures on the consumers over the next 12 months. Meaningful sales declines and earnings resulted in high leverage where the capital structure is becoming unsustainable without a meaningful operational turnaround. Moody's also expects liquidity to weaken as the expiration of the revolving credit facility is approaching in November 2023 and rising interest rates and lower earnings reduce free cash flow. Juice Plus' sales force is a significant driver of revenue across the company's direct selling model, and Moody's anticipates it will be challenging to quickly and meaningfully improve the distributor base due to additional opportunities for workplace flexibility that have become more common through increased hybrid work arrangements. Moody's projects that EBITDA will likely decline in fiscal year 2023 (ending April 2023) as costs remain elevated. Moody's has growing concerns related to the sustainability of the company's capital structure and there is elevated potential for a distressed exchange or other debt restructuring.

Governance risk considerations are material to the rating action. The company faces high governance risk reflecting a very aggressive financial policy with regards to sustained elevated leverage. Governance risk is further exacerbated by private equity ownership, which increases the risk of shareholder friendly actions that come at the expense of creditors including elevated risk of a distressed exchange.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
"Aesthetic Monstrosities" 🙄 Sorry you can't filter it to death and make it fit with your colour scheme, Chins! Doesn't seem to mind the brightly coloured Uplift sachets or body flooding capsules that adorn the kitchen worktop, but heaven forbid her daughter has a toy that she loves.

On the topic of filters... does anyone else think that Harriet's roast dinners are the LEAST appetising thing ever because of the horrible filter on them? Everything looks so pale and undercooked.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does Big. H fib so much ? Just for stupid engagement her mother bought this monstrosity a few weeks ago when the baby got dumped on her again
I think and am hoping from posts on here that Juiceplus will come to a sticky juicy end next year the rats (Simon etc ) have already left the sinking ship and all the huns that have become mammas or moms suddenly think they are super qualified to spout rubbish to any other gullible girls who have also got kids Ridiculous setting up all these money grabbing groups but sounds like they’ve got to do it to maintain their lifestyles

Attachments

"Aesthetic Monstrosities" 🙄 Sorry you can't filter it to death and make it fit with your colour scheme, Chins! Doesn't seem to mind the brightly coloured Uplift sachets or body flooding capsules that adorn the kitchen worktop, but heaven forbid her daughter has a toy that she loves.

On the topic of filters... does anyone else think that Harriet's roast dinners are the LEAST appetising thing ever because of the horrible filter on them? Everything looks so pale and undercooked.
Aesthetic Monstrosity to match the rest of your house decorating monstrosities!

The more I find out about this cult the more I sm disgusted by it. I never knew that they had to pay a yearly subscription fee to continue using their ‘business’, in addition to the sign up fee. How do they think this is normal!

Reactions: 3
Just the top section here. It's long

Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") downgraded JP Intermediate B, LLC's (dba as The Juice Plus Company, "Juice Plus") Corporate Family Rating ("CFR") to Caa3 from Caa1 and its Probability of Default Rating ("PDR") to Caa3-PD from Caa1-PD. Moody's also downgraded Juice Plus' first lien senior secured revolving credit facility and term loan ratings to Caa2 from B3. The rating outlook is negative.

The rating downgrades reflect Moody's expectations that Juice Plus' operating performance and operating cash flow will continue to deteriorate amid high distributor churn and inflationary pressures on the consumers over the next 12 months. Meaningful sales declines and earnings resulted in high leverage where the capital structure is becoming unsustainable without a meaningful operational turnaround. Moody's also expects liquidity to weaken as the expiration of the revolving credit facility is approaching in November 2023 and rising interest rates and lower earnings reduce free cash flow. Juice Plus' sales force is a significant driver of revenue across the company's direct selling model, and Moody's anticipates it will be challenging to quickly and meaningfully improve the distributor base due to additional opportunities for workplace flexibility that have become more common through increased hybrid work arrangements. Moody's projects that EBITDA will likely decline in fiscal year 2023 (ending April 2023) as costs remain elevated. Moody's has growing concerns related to the sustainability of the company's capital structure and there is elevated potential for a distressed exchange or other debt restructuring.

Governance risk considerations are material to the rating action. The company faces high governance risk reflecting a very aggressive financial policy with regards to sustained elevated leverage. Governance risk is further exacerbated by private equity ownership, which increases the risk of shareholder friendly actions that come at the expense of creditors including elevated risk of a distressed exchange.
Very interesting reading. This will surley have an impact of their abilty to pay the 1%'ers what they do.

Come on Kadee, if you are going to promote people especially your ex husbands ex wife at least spell her name right. I mean it’s flat out there on Facebook as Hasenberg
Ooh interesting, how did you know she’s Luke’s ex? Is she Faith’s mum or another of the ex wives?!

Reactions: 2
Ooh interesting, how did you know she’s Luke’s ex? Is she Faith’s mum or another of the ex wives?!
Public record in WI of Luke’s divorce from Faiths mother, she remarried and took new last name of Hasenberg. From what I know she was involved with Juice Plus with Luke as she bought a fitness club where they promoted it. Then divorced after Luke was having an affair with a much younger employee at the club. According to Julie’s Facebook she sold the fitness club some years after she divorced Luke but she still promotes Juice Plus. Kadee must have a good relationship with Luke’s ex Julie as Katie visited Faith in WI before she packed up an moved to overseas a year ago. Luke seems to have maintained a relationship with Julie’s 3 older children from her first marriage since he shared on social media. From public record Julie is about 14 years older than Luke but she had money to buy a fitness club for him to run and benefit from but he just couldn’t keep it in his pants having affair with their own employee. I’m sure Julie and Kadee have bonded over Luke’s cheating.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Public record in WI of Luke’s divorce from Faiths mother, she remarried and took new last name of Hasenberg. From what I know she was involved with Juice Plus with Luke as she bought a fitness club where they promoted it. Then divorced after Luke was having an affair with a much younger employee at the club. According to Julie’s Facebook she sold the fitness club some years after she divorced Luke but she still promotes Juice Plus. Kadee must have a good relationship with Luke’s ex Julie as Katie visited Faith in WI before she packed up an moved to overseas a year ago. Luke seems to have maintained a relationship with Julie’s 3 older children from her first marriage since he shared on social media. From public record Julie is about 14 years older than Luke but she had money to buy a fitness club for him to run and benefit from but he just couldn’t keep it in his pants having affair with their own employee. I’m sure Julie and Kadee have bonded over Luke’s cheating.
This is some top quality tea @mariamorgan! Keep it coming!

89A19F38-B543-4BD0-B41A-542CF57C8A8A.png
Now that’s a face full of misaligned filler if ever I saw one. Funny how the big one still hasn’t been to the gym since the complaint, or else hasn’t been allowed to film 🤣

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.