Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Kaydee buys followers on Facebook? She’s gone from 12k to 20k followers pretty quickly…I just don’t see that if you had genuine followers you would have so little engagement on your posts?!

Reactions: 2
Do you think Kaydee buys followers on Facebook? She’s gone from 12k to 20k followers pretty quickly…I just don’t see that if you had genuine followers you would have so little engagement on your posts?!
Brilliant observation! Of course she has, totally obvious if you look at her followers. I bet she’s just trying to pass Rebecca on FB. Given Rebecca has 500k Insta followers to Kadees 28k she might have to sell her Kia to finance more social media fakes. Also where’s this big business opportunity she was offered in CA? Lies for engagement? Professional counter top repainter, how to wine and moan for sympathy likes at length on reels? Ugh Kadee is boring!

Reactions: 3
Brilliant observation! Of course she has, totally obvious if you look at her followers. I bet she’s just trying to pass Rebecca on FB. Given Rebecca has 500k Insta followers to Kadees 28k she might have to sell her Kia to finance more social media fakes. Also where’s this big business opportunity she was offered in CA? Lies for engagement? Professional counter top repainter, how to wine and moan for sympathy likes at length on reels? Ugh Kadee is boring!
She has a call with the governor now apparently. The post didn't get the reaction she was going for, I guess

She has a call with the governor now apparently. The post didn't get the reaction she was going for, I guess
one loses a lot of credibility when one can’t spell. Kadees grammar has always been terrible! Not sure I’d be bragging about a call with the governor of FL. Plus she needs to lay off the fillers, I think they are falling into her chin
4F77EDB5-2EE1-43CE-91A1-425F83CF847A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
one loses a lot of credibility when one can’t spell. Kadees grammar has always been terrible! Not sure I’d be bragging about a call with the governor of FL. Plus she needs to lay off the fillers, I think they are falling into her chin View attachment 1807250
“and WHATS to set up a meeting”
That can’t even be a typo?!!?

Reactions: 4
one loses a lot of credibility when one can’t spell. Kadees grammar has always been terrible! Not sure I’d be bragging about a call with the governor of FL. Plus she needs to lay off the fillers, I think they are falling into her chin View attachment 1807250
Am I right in remembering when she was last living in Florida Kadee went to a couple of Trump rallies and was quite open about her support for him?? Maybe a meeting with the gov of Florida isn’t too much of a stretch after all!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
She makes me howl. She is so tragic I almost felt sorry for her at one point but knowing now first hand what a cowbag she is my sympathy has 100% gone.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.