Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t know why she’s bothering, it still looks like an old community hall! 🙈 And check out this shade from Rebecca - talking about giving up drinking, whilst holding up a can of Kadieeee’s favourite White Claw! 🤣
Kadie's latest live: my ex is seeing this through building senior living, hello, I'm going to have to block another account 😂😂😂😂

She's really trying to be Rebecca.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The thing that Kadee doesn’t get is that if she was just honest and a bit more down to earth she actually does have a good “boss babe/independent woman” story. She got away from an ex who was clearly doing the dirty on her. She also lost what was a very nice house and lifestyle and she’s now a single mum making a life for her and her daughter. If she said I’m broke, the house is a dump but I’m going to do my best, get my hands dirty and make it work then you’d probably think fair play to her.

The problem is she’s so insincere and patronising about everything. Even in the live when she said she’d spent up moving back to Florida there was still the toxic positivity about what a “blessing” it all is, the comments about opportunities in LA, the wanting to “help” people with her latest health bullshit club. It’s all so disingenuous. Oh and Kadee hun, calling out Luke & Rebecca just makes you come across as bitter and twisted. A real boss babe wouldn’t give a tit of her ex was watching her!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
And what happened with move and manifest? Another flop? She's setting up a new space to hang out, a one stop shop about movement and mindfulness and health. All very excidding!!

Reactions: 3
In other news Hazza and burger nips Christmas shopping today dumping Oakerz yet again

It’s ok tho as it’s mum and dad date day

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I joined Big H’s little zoom for a bit earlier, as she posted the details 🤣 turns out, she’s still trying to flog her female lunch club, but through her new website rather than Eventbrite. She also talks about coming down quite hard on her team, as apparently they don’t always listen to her. Maybe that’s because you’re not paying them, Big h 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I joined Big H’s little zoom for a bit earlier, as she posted the details 🤣 turns out, she’s still trying to flog her female lunch club, but through her new website rather than Eventbrite. She also talks about coming down quite hard on her team, as apparently they don’t always listen to her. Maybe that’s because you’re not paying them, Big h 🤣
I wondered if anyone would. Thanks for taking one for the team. She clearly didn't have anywhere near enough people signing up to receive the details so she made a public post giving everyone access. Bless her. I can't wait to see if this latest attempt at a lunch club actually goes ahead...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Harriet - “One of my most FAQs is how do I make the perfect poached eggs so I’ve done a video for you”

8 hours on - 28 likes on Insta, 6 on FB!

Influencer fail Harriet! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wondered if anyone would. Thanks for taking one for the team. She clearly didn't have anywhere near enough people signing up to receive the details so she made a public post giving everyone access. Bless her. I can't wait to see if this latest attempt at a lunch club actually goes ahead...
So what does the monthly club membership fee get you if you still have to pay for events and they are open to non members (for a bit more money) too?
I quite like the branding on this - but not that it’ll likely be a mlm swindle spouting out the same rubbish

Reactions: 1
Harriet - “One of my most FAQs is how do I make the perfect poached eggs so I’ve done a video for you”

8 hours on - 28 likes on Insta, 6 on FB!

Influencer fail Harriet! 🤦‍♀️
I can guarantee you nobody’s frequently asked her about her poached eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funny how all this jp huns are full of cold and sickness despite ‘flooding their bodies’ with all those fruit and veg?

Didn’t they say prevention is better than cure?

• Haha
Funny how all this jp huns are full of cold and sickness despite ‘flooding their bodies’ with all those fruit and veg?

Didn’t they say prevention is better than cure?
It’s almost as if - brace yourselves huns - as if JP doesn’t actually do anything to make you healthier. I know, I can’t believe it either!

• Haha
Even Big Chin Chinderella ChinChin is ill! I'm disappointed at her. She hasn't been back at the gym since she bullied that guy (does she know we've been complaining about her?) but she's been eating out and having sweets and cookies. I guess she's not going to post any weight/body update anytime soon.

Oh and if I were a tween, I would also be embarrassed to be twinning with my mum. Just let her be, Dani! She's not a baby anymore

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Even Big Chin Chinderella ChinChin is ill! I'm disappointed at her. She hasn't been back at the gym since she bullied that guy (does she know we've been complaining about her?) but she's been eating out and having sweets and cookies. I guess she's not going to post any weight/body update anytime soon.

Oh and if I were a tween, I would also be embarrassed to be twinning with my mum. Just let her be, Dani! She's not a baby anymore
Probably another one of Dani’s ridiculous undeclared ads

Her daughter looks embarrassed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.