Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best day hanging out with our friends. Have these 2 ever even met? Fake as anything

View attachment 1759613
I thought this too. She's definitely trying to earn herself some money here or some kind of social media relationship with the store. Why else would the big one cart her baby 2+ hours up to Birmingham just to pop to a baby shop with some woman she barely knows? She's always trying to come across as "wholesome" but she's about as far from it as you can get - there is nothing genuine about the woman.

No idea, but clearly hit a nerve because it was joked about on here and then I asked that and got blocked 😂 wouldn’t be surprised if it gets cancelled due to low ticket sales like her other stuff.
It's definitely going to be canceled. Absolutely stupid idea in the first place.

Reactions: 5
She would advertise Nuclear Waste if they offered her a freebie!
It’s just like the Juice plus junk look at the notes also take note Big H not suitable for pregnant women! It can be bought in Superdrug ! Everything about them is going so downmarket sign of the times sadly after Christmas when all the gullibles try and cancel their subscriptions because they really can’t afford to pay bills and put food on the table
It appears to be hard to stop !

Attachments

She would advertise Nuclear Waste if they offered her a freebie!
It’s just like the Juice plus junk look at the notes also take note Big H not suitable for pregnant women! It can be bought in Superdrug ! Everything about them is going so downmarket sign of the times sadly after Christmas when all the gullibles try and cancel their subscriptions because they really can’t afford to pay bills and put food on the table
It appears to be hard to stop !
Tbh, it doesn't say it's unsuitable for pregnant women. Medication tends to be very sparsely researched on pregnant and breastfeeding women for obvious reasons, so there's always the caveat of "ask your medical professional", which can be your midwife who's also a hun! Who knows!

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I didn’t realise the huns were allowed to market products from other companies?! Looking at Dani K’s instagram, it she will do pretty much anything for money/attention.

And I don’t think I’ll be running to buy that collagen product. Don’t particularly want to pay to have a face like hers 🤣
Who’s putting this mug as their profile picture then? Haha

Tbh, it doesn't say it's unsuitable for pregnant women. Medication tends to be very sparsely researched on pregnant and breastfeeding women for obvious reasons, so there's always the caveat of "ask your medical professional", which can be your midwife who's also a hun! Who knows!
I believe that there actually a pregnancy study. Not sure the quality of the research method used but apparently the results are that it reduces your chance of pre-eclampsia, of pre-term birth and a few other things. I think juice plus will have paid some serious money to have that study done.

I thought this too. She's definitely trying to earn herself some money here or some kind of social media relationship with the store. Why else would the big one cart her baby 2+ hours up to Birmingham just to pop to a baby shop with some woman she barely knows? She's always trying to come across as "wholesome" but she's about as far from it as you can get - there is nothing genuine about the woman.

It's definitely going to be canceled. Absolutely stupid idea in the first place.
It’s bloody ridiculous, and it must cost a lot in petrol just to go and hang out in a baby shop for a couple of hours with someone she barely knows.

9F75DE1D-ABB1-4DF2-B686-918864B1388A.jpeg
Looks like you’re having great cuddles there Big H 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s bloody ridiculous, and it must cost a lot in petrol just to go and hang out in a baby shop for a couple of hours with someone she barely knows.

View attachment 1760241Looks like you’re having great cuddles there Big H 😂🙈
Cuddling her biggest child in Shark Eyes Dan who tbh must be so knackered for doing all of the parenting when big H just turns up for Photo ops and engagement posts…

Reactions: 5
“They are stained, crushed and yellowing but Balenciaga’s range of “worn-out” sneakers, launched in collaboration with Adidas this month, have sold out. This is despite an eye-watering price tag of almost £700” OMFG EEK #Retailtherapy #hustle

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am completely baffled by this. Why is she making out like her four year old went on it and bought her something from Tiffany's 😭😭. Clearly she's just bought it for herself for him to give her. All the comments saying how thoughtful he is.... He's four you absolute dullards 😩🤯 also the way she's like "tonight this happened" as if she's got engaged, I find her sooo odd.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am completely baffled by this. Why is she making out like her four year old went on it and bought her something from Tiffany's 😭😭. Clearly she's just bought it for herself for him to give her. All the comments saying how thoughtful he is.... He's four you absolute dullards 😩🤯 also the way she's like "tonight this happened" as if she's got engaged, I find her sooo odd.
One terrifying thing about the huns is how many of them are single mums. I found out recently that Rachel Matthews, Big Chin's minion, also split from her partner before the summer. The little one is just a baby. Kelly "not very bright"well seems to be posting stuff to show her ex how great she's doing. Not too healthy

Reactions: 4
One terrifying thing about the huns is how many of them are single mums. I found out recently that Rachel Matthews, Big Chin's minion, also split from her partner before the summer. The little one is just a baby. Kelly "not very bright"well seems to be posting stuff to show her ex how great she's doing. Not too healthy
I think they target single mums on purpose. Easier to manipulate them and make them feel part of the “Juice Plus family”. And then the company teaches them that “the opinions of your friends doesn’t pay your bills”, so some of the huns I know have got super arrogant and show-offy (I’m making that a word 🤣) on fb. Plus, they are a lot more isolated from there old friendship circles now. It’s awful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.