Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hun I follow said something on a fb live today that made me laugh. She explained that the only reason JP huns are not allowed to make medical claims about the products is because they aren’t FDA approved. And apparently they’re only not FDA approved because “the pharmaceutical companies would go out of business with how amazing their products are” 🤣 She still claims that the capsules fix brain, heart, and bone conditions etc, but then adds “I’m not making medical claims. Just telling you what they do for people and leaving you to come to your own conclusions” 🙈

Also, she stated that: “the omegas are 35% off during the Black Friday week. Which is such a good deal because it’s basically half price”. I seriously worry about her understanding of basic maths.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So Chavvy Hayley has decided to go and pay her council tax bill. £460 a month for council tax
Has she? I have watched some of the video she posted yesterday and it seems like she is refusing to pay but is saving up the money she is meant to be paying in case she does decide she will actually pay it. Unless things have changed since yesterday?
Just incase anyone has no interest in watching a thick person trying to be clever, here are some of the best lines from a tit Martin Lewis Hayley:
- "Yeah I might get a mark on my credit file, but whats a credit file actually gonna help us wiv these days?"
-"I'm not willin to give money to elite global leaders."
- "What you fink your council tax is going on, it ain't actually goin there. They keep making cuts and spendin money on fake wars that they make up just so they can launder more money into that area"
- "We are mentally brainwashed into worrying about our credit score."
-"I don't pay no TV licence neiver."
- "I got a fine for parkin at heafrow. I mean, I got the money but i aint payin it. So I contacted the omubusman."
- "Wiv council tax there no signed bill. Theres no meeting of the minds so you don't av to pay it."
- "I'm currently challengin a council parkin fine from January and they're not backing down. This one has gone to the omubusman and they've told me I do av to pay but I'm like I don't wanna pay. I've not come this far just to come this far."
- "I will pay for stuff but only where I fink its the rightful fing."

The "omubusman" must be absolutely sick of her. I had no idea this woman existed before coming on the page. She is absolute comedy gold!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she? I have watched some of the video she posted yesterday and it seems like she is refusing to pay but is saving up the money she is meant to be paying in case she does decide she will actually pay it. Unless things have changed since yesterday?
Just incase anyone has no interest in watching a thick person trying to be clever, here are some of the best lines from a tit Martin Lewis Hayley:
- "Yeah I might get a mark on my credit file, but whats a credit file actually gonna help us wiv these days?"
- "What you fink your council tax is going on, it ain't actually goin there. They keep making cuts and spendin money on fake wars that they make up just so they can launder more money into that area"
- "I got a fine for parkin at heafrow. I mean, I got the money but i aint payin it. So I contacted the omubusman."
- "Wiv council tax there no signed bill. Theres no meeting of the minds so you don't av to pay it."
- "I'm currently challengin a council parkin fine from January and they're not backing down. This one has gone to the omubusman and they've told me I do av to pay but I'm like I don't wanna pay. I've not come this far just to come this far."

The "omubusman" must be absolutely sick of her. I had no idea this woman existed before coming on the page. She is absolute comedy gold!
Oh it might be that she's still refusing. It was just a lot of drivel and I understood that she's not willing to endure the entire fight.

I didn't know she existed either, but she's quickly becoming one of my favourite jp huns to laugh at 🤣

Reactions: 3
Great name for new thread and recaps here’s another two of our favourite Muppets The Kumrou’s always good for a laugh How can paying out for a new outfit and trip to Birmingham at the weekend be worth getting a supermarket gift set ? No exactly a top designer brand 😂😂🤣 And definitely think his wife bears more than a passing resemblance to another Muppet ! Long may they continue to amuse us with their inane posts !
Omg am just dying at this photo of Ross posing with his ‘gift’ - it’s like a kid at Xmas “good little Ross, smile for the photo so we can say thank you to aunty Shirley for your shower gel set” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg am just dying at this photo of Ross posing with his ‘gift’ - it’s like a kid at Xmas “good little Ross, smile for the photo so we can say thank you to aunty Shirley for your shower gel set” 🤣🤣🤣
Ross SMILE! Ross, I am not telling you again young man, Aunty Shirley has bought you that 3 for 2 in boots, so look happy.

That hat on his head looks ridicoulous!

Nowt says 'Thank you for speaking for FREE, and PAYING to come and stay at our event' more than a £12.99 TX maxx bath gift set!

These fools are easily pleased.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ross SMILE! Ross, I am not telling you again young man, Aunty Shirley has bought you that 3 for 2 in boots, so look happy.

That hat on his head looks ridicoulous!

Nowt says 'Thank you for speaking for FREE, and PAYING to come and stay at our event' more than a £12.99 TX maxx bath gift set!

These fools are easily pleased.
And event to which you had to buy a ticket to attend, let's not forget that 😂

Reactions: 4

Jesus Christ. That sounds like hard work listening to her musings. I see she believes in chem-trails and presumably the Loch Ness monster #hussle

It really annoys me when the huns go on about Matt Hancock and saying he should be killed because of what he did during covid, yet I bet the huns have make mistakes too in the past maybe joining a pyramid scheme could be one when the companies all go bust? 🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 4
And ross kumrou launching coaching and Facebook membership subscriptions. They can't do anything else? Just teaching people how to scam other people?

Does anyone know what happened with that awful retreat they were planning, with hours of exercise and hot water with lemon for breakfast 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I didn’t realise the huns were allowed to market products from other companies?! Looking at Dani K’s instagram, it she will do pretty much anything for money/attention.

And I don’t think I’ll be running to buy that collagen product. Don’t particularly want to pay to have a face like hers 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but I didn’t realise the huns were allowed to market products from other companies?! Looking at Dani K’s instagram, it she will do pretty much anything for money/attention.

And I don’t think I’ll be running to buy that collagen product. Don’t particularly want to pay to have a face like hers 🤣
She would advertise Nuclear Waste if they offered her a freebie!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I commented on the ‘Mummy Move’ post about their crappy retreat to ask if there were any tickets still available and I got blocked 😂😂😭 was it something I said Big H?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.