Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One terrifying thing about the huns is how many of them are single mums. I found out recently that Rachel Matthews, Big Chin's minion, also split from her partner before the summer. The little one is just a baby. Kelly "not very bright"well seems to be posting stuff to show her ex how great she's doing. Not too healthy
It really is terrifying, but I can kind of see why. These huns completely change when they become part of the Juice Plus cult, to the point even their own families and friends can’t relate to them anymore, and so it wouldn’t suprise me if their partners sometimes felt the same. They never seem to have any or many friends outside of Juice Plus, and often go on about how friends or family aren’t supportive in the beginning etc and are encouraged to cut them off.
I think they target single mums on purpose. Easier to manipulate them and make them feel part of the “Juice Plus family”. And then the company teaches them that “the opinions of your friends doesn’t pay your bills”, so some of the huns I know have got super arrogant and show-offy (I’m making that a word 🤣) on fb. Plus, they are a lot more isolated from there old friendship circles now. It’s awful.
I agree, they definitely target them as they know they’re often in a vulnerable position/short of money/sometimes lonely.

Reactions: 3
Yeah it's both. They target single mums that are struggling and already find difficult to make and maintain friendships, and then the ones that are not single, yet, change so much that they lose their partners. Either way it's bad for the child that have to witness the whole process.

I think they target single mums on purpose. Easier to manipulate them and make them feel part of the “Juice Plus family”. And then the company teaches them that “the opinions of your friends doesn’t pay your bills”, so some of the huns I know have got super arrogant and show-offy (I’m making that a word 🤣) on fb. Plus, they are a lot more isolated from there old friendship circles now. It’s awful.
It’s horrible though how quickly they turn on each other, I’ve just heard through a mutual that one of her downlines hasn’t been able to make any sales or recruit anyone, and she has responded by saying ‘well you’re not on social media enough’, and when she replied saying she had been posting and adding people with no luck, she said ‘well I haven’t seen anything!’.

You only get to be in the ‘family’ if you’re making money, otherwise I feel like they turn really nasty or just cut them off 😔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
That’s so sad. The hun I know was told by her upline that she needed to do a video on social media a few months ago. She was really unwell at the time and lost her voice (she should have been in bed resting), but they told her she still had to do it. So she ended up writing things down on poster paper and holding it up to the camera instead of speaking. She claimed it was all worth it because she got more sales after. 🙈

The same hun now has her own ‘teamies’ and has become quite brutal with them. If they call her up saying they are feeling low or not doing well, she tells them it’s their fault for not having the right mindset. They are then advised to “go and listen to some self development videos” and try harder. She has Emma Leyland as her upline, so I assume Emma is quite pushy with her. She claims her and Emma are ‘besties’ and ‘love each other’. That Juice Plus “gives her life”. 🤷‍♀️ I doubt Emma or the others would even remember her name if she left/stopped getting sales.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That’s so sad. The hun I know was told by her upline that she needed to do a video on social media a few months ago. She was really unwell at the time and lost her voice (she should have been in bed resting), but they told her she still had to do it. So she ended up writing things down on poster paper and holding it up to the camera instead of speaking. She claimed it was all worth it because she got more sales after. 🙈

The same hun now has her own ‘teamies’ and has become quite brutal with them. If they call her up saying they are feeling low or not doing well, she tells them it’s their fault for not having the right mindset. They are then advised to “go and listen to some self development videos” and try harder. She has Emma Leyland as her upline, so I assume Emma is quite pushy with her. She claims her and Emma are ‘besties’ and ‘love each other’. That Juice Plus “gives her life”. 🤷‍♀️ I doubt Emma or the others would even remember her name if she left/stopped getting sales.
And yet in any normal ‘company with a heart’ you’d be able to go off sick if you felt like that, get sick pay, and come back to work when you’re well!

And yet in any normal ‘company with a heart’ you’d be able to go off sick if you felt like that, get sick pay, and come back to work when you’re well!
Oh absolutely. The hun I know did a post from her hospital bed saying that a doctor had asked her if she needed a sick note, and she had felt so “blessed” being able to say no because she can work from her bed. She even thanked Juice Plus for giving her a job where she can never need to get a sick note again 🙈 That’s why I find the company so cult-like. The huns all just parrot the same thing about how lucky they are all the time.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
C
Oh absolutely. The hun I know did a post from her hospital bed saying that a doctor had asked her if she needed a sick note, and she had felt so “blessed” being able to say no because she can work from her bed. She even thanked Juice Plus for giving her a job where she can never need to get a sick note again 🙈 That’s why I find the company so cult-like. The huns all just parrot the same thing about how lucky they are all the time.
Christ above. Sure she HAD to say no... She doesn't have an employer who will pay her for turning over a sick note 🙄

Reactions: 2
C

Christ above. Sure she HAD to say no... She doesn't have an employer who will pay her for turning over a sick note 🙄
Definitely. Although you apparently get health insurance and other perks if you get to NMD level or something like that. So she is convinced she’ll have a really easy life once she reaches that. 🙈

• Haha
Definitely. Although you apparently get health insurance and other perks if you get to NMD level or something like that. So she is convinced she’ll have a really easy life once she reaches that. 🙈
I’m not sure about that…Olivia posted a while back about buying insurance for her and Sam. She was asking for recommendations on companies. Most people were saying yes they definitely recommend having it and that they get it as a company perk ( those that had a real job)!

I’m not sure about that…Olivia posted a while back about buying insurance for her and Sam. She was asking for recommendations on companies. Most people were saying yes they definitely recommend having it and that they get it as a company perk ( those that had a real job)!
Oh wow, that’s interesting. It’s so bad! Surely you need insurance more than ever in a job like that. Because otherwise she will make very little if she is unwell and unable to sell at any point. What about pensions too? I don’t understand how all these huns believe they are the bosses of their own businesses, when actually they are just minions for a huge company that takes advantage of them. 🙈

You don’t even need to be in a fancy job to get bupa through your work these day do you. Yet I know JP in the USA say they give nmd+ Health insurance. So why not offer bupa or similar here

What is it with the huns posting things like this? Really gets on my nerves when they claim they are offering customers some sort of special trial deal. But they are just selling you products at full price, and then expecting you to give them positive testimonials. 🤷‍♀️ And the “I need 2 women from each age group” thing is rubbish too. How does anyone fall for this?!

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.