Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just more proof that Harriet Aldridge XXY is full of utter tit
The woman is so dumb she can't even keep track of her own bs. Paid it off in full did you, big girl, using the money from your "business"? Just a couple of weeks later she's publicly thanking her mother (who is the absolute spit of Jamie Lee Curtis, in case anyone didn't know), for helping pay for the pram. Harriet is such a goon.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here is it the documentary that all the huns are talking about, it’s on a website that sells health supplements you can’t even make this up 🫠🤥
Quite a few of them are flat earth believers

Please can one of the huns reach out to Lauren Roberts and tell her she doesn’t look like this! This is you in the middle picture Lauren, remember!!!
Cringing so bad for her that she heavily edits her images into a completely different person
View attachment 1754713
The hair is still real but that’s about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So which one is it H? Did you pay it off in full because of your amazing business? Did your Mum (who by the way looks like Jamie-Lee Curtis) pay or off? Or did you pay 10% deposit to guarantee the black Friday price? #aff

Reactions: 7
The woman is so dumb she can't even keep track of her own bs. Paid it off in full did you, big girl, using the money from your "business"? Just a couple of weeks later she's publicly thanking her mother (who is the absolute spit of Jamie Lee Curtis, in case anyone didn't know), for helping pay for the pram. Harriet is such a goon.
[/QUOTE]
Think we’ve rattled Big H ‘s cage definitely found this thread and posting the usual cult messages then followed up with narcissistic quote from one of the victims of her scam ! What an awful woman sge is absolutely no morals or scruples

Reactions: 8
Yawn at Olievia's engagement posts. "What is something you have to have next to your bed?" And the fake responses. Just be real girl.

Reactions: 1
Think we’ve rattled Big H ‘s cage definitely found this thread and posting the usual cult messages then followed up with narcissistic quote from one of the victims of her scam ! What an awful woman sge is absolutely no morals or scruples
Just seen the nauseating quote from the hun. Looking at her fb feed, she was selling a different brand just a few weeks ago and was banging about how incredible this brand is (looks like it's called 'prevail' possibly). Now she's switched to JP under the big one. I'll give it a month. Her engagement is next to nothing.

Whilst I was on the subject of Liv. Olivia Measures the "Sunday school girl" doing charity shop trip the other day, ensuring a Lacoste label was on show. It's sad how they capitalise for themselves through doing good deeds, purely for engagement. Do things through the good of your heart instead of posting all over social media.

Reactions: 5
8F348C5F-266B-4396-97A5-10AE931A4304.png
Something’s definitely rattled Big H’s cage and I reckon it’s this thread. She’s gone into overdrive of trying to prove she’s a great Mum. She’s clearly seen other Mums do this to their kids, it’s clearly not something Oakley is used to her doing. The way she turns at the end to Dan to be like ‘did you catch that?’ Is such an ICK 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Just seen the nauseating quote from the hun. Looking at her fb feed, she was selling a different brand just a few weeks ago and was banging about how incredible this brand is (looks like it's called 'prevail' possibly). Now she's switched to JP under the big one. I'll give it a month. Her engagement is next to nothing.
Screenshot 2022-11-24 at 07.20.54.png

£52 off Omegas? WTF do they cost normally? Not a chance I’d be paying £52 for them in the first place, never mind thinking £52 off is some sort of bargain!
Did they do this black Friday sale last year? Is this a regular thing or are JP just getting desperate and trying to sell as much as they can to stay afloat? That and the 50% off the joining fee?

Great name for new thread and recaps here’s another two of our favourite Muppets The Kumrou’s always good for a laugh How can paying out for a new outfit and trip to Birmingham at the weekend be worth getting a supermarket gift set ? No exactly a top designer brand 😂😂🤣 And definitely think his wife bears more than a passing resemblance to another Muppet ! Long may they continue to amuse us with their inane posts !
A baylis and harding gift set from Tesco 😭 what happened to free holidays, range rovers and Cartier jewellery. The company is going under fast isn't it 😃

• Haha
Great name for new thread and recaps here’s another two of our favourite Muppets The Kumrou’s always good for a laugh How can paying out for a new outfit and trip to Birmingham at the weekend be worth getting a supermarket gift set ? No exactly a top designer brand 😂😂🤣 And definitely think his wife bears more than a passing resemblance to another Muppet ! Long may they continue to amuse us with their inane posts !
I will wear the expensive Cap on every photo as it is very very expensive. The fact that it does not fit is secondary! Reminds me of this chap...

Attachments

• Haha
Did they do this black Friday sale last year? Is this a regular thing or are JP just getting desperate and trying to sell as much as they can to stay afloat? That and the 50% off the joining fee?
Desperation, of course.

£52 off Omegas? WTF do they cost normally? Not a chance I’d be paying £52 for them in the first place, never mind thinking £52 off is some sort of bargain!
Dani posted the table with prices yesterday but I can't find it now

Someone’s been reading here...
she’s either trying to troll us or its a “look my baby does recognise me” post.

sorry big H but she’s at the age where she’s teething So will chomp down on anything that’s near her mouth.
my friends baby did that to me when I’d only seen the child 4-5x before...

I’m pretty sure you can only buy a minimum of 4 months supply that auto ships anyway each quarter for around £150. 😂
I’ll stick with omega 3 from Holland and Barrett lol

Attachments

So Chavvy Hayley has decided to go and pay her council tax bill. £460 a month for council tax means she lives in a Band H property (West Malling), so what the heck is she playing at? this silly game is costing her extra on late fees and bailiffs, plus all the frigging stress. She doesn't even know what the credit report is for, and has clearly said she doesn't know how it works and doesn't give a s***. She has a mortgage, ffs, I would love to see her when she needs to renew whatever deal she has.

Reactions: 3
The hun I follow said that Juice Plus never used to get involved in Black Friday until last year. They’re all saying it’s because “the company cares about helping get people healthy affordably during the cost of living crisis”. But that’s all utter rubbish. I reckon JP is struggling. They’ve also had two new limited edition flavours this year, whereas I don’t remember them having things like that before. They’re definitely getting desperate.

Someone’s been reading here...
she’s either trying to troll us or its a “look my baby does recognise me” post.

sorry big H but she’s at the age where she’s teething So will chomp down on anything that’s near her mouth.
my friends baby did that to me when I’d only seen the child 4-5x before...

I’ll stick with omega 3 from Holland and Barrett lol
Actually laughed out loud when I saw she’s picked a picture of her baby trying to chomp down on that massive chin of hers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.