Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is it with the huns posting things like this? Really gets on my nerves when they claim they are offering customers some sort of special trial deal. But they are just selling you products at full price, and then expecting you to give them positive testimonials. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø And the ā€œI need 2 women from each age groupā€ thing is rubbish too. How does anyone fall for this?!
This really grinds my gears too. Pretending she needs people to be part of a trial but it's all a ploy to get more customers. When a company asks people to trial a product, they either get it free or they're paid to be part of the trial. People genuinely fall for it though. They're techniques are so obvious but also feel totally fraudulent.

Reactions: 3
Jesus christ, Iā€™ve heard it all now! JP+ can cure your eye sight?! WTAF - never heard anything so ridiculous in my entire life!
The hun I know makes claims like this all the time. Her eyes are better, her chronic acne has gone, her headaches (from an incurable brain condition) are no more, bone and muscle aches better, depression and anxiety meds reduced, and she never gets unwell anymore (apart from when she does, which is frequently šŸ¤£). She even claimed the gummies got rid of her childā€™s ADHD symptoms. These capsules must have miracle powers. šŸ™ˆ

Yep, 50 grand a month and she's a primark regular.
I bet she doesnā€™t really make that much each month. She and Ross are obviously doing well in the company, but they still need to be getting constantly high sales and recruitments every month. Itā€™s all so fake. Either way, money clearly canā€™t buy class or taste šŸ¤£

Reactions: 4
I have a question for any ex-Huns or anyone who knows, if a JP customer chooses to pay in instalments over the 4 months (which I imagine a lot do!) do you get the commission in one go on the whole sale or is it also in instalments?

Just curious as Iā€™ve seen a few people saying theyā€™ve qualified for their ā€˜3 or 5ā€™ sales incentive this month (even though they didnā€™t think theyā€™d made that many) and theyā€™re on 20% commission, so even if those 5 sales were Ā£400 (generous!) each theyā€™re only making Ā£400? How much do they make from the recruiting or being an upline?

So, in todayā€™s posts/lives from a hun I followā€¦ she claims JP are FDA approved. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but I donā€™t think they are?

She also says that doubling up on the capsules will prevent you ever getting any serious illnesses. Yesterday, she and her teamie claimed that eating a banana from the supermarket is worse than having a bar of chocolate, because supermarkets donā€™t pick the fruit at the right time. Unlike JP, who have seemingly magical farmers šŸ¤£ And apparently people donā€™t have the ā€œcalorie capacityā€ to actually consume 30 fruit and veg a day, so the only way forward is JP capsules. She said that her kids are so ā€œblessedā€ to have JP in their lives, because she thinks she would be so much healthier now if she had been taking them as a child. šŸ¤£

• Haha
So, in todayā€™s posts/lives from a hun I followā€¦ she claims JP are FDA approved. Correct me if Iā€™m wrong, but I donā€™t think they are?

She also says that doubling up on the capsules will prevent you ever getting any serious illnesses. Yesterday, she and her teamie claimed that eating a banana from the supermarket is worse than having a bar of chocolate, because supermarkets donā€™t pick the fruit at the right time. Unlike JP, who have seemingly magical farmers šŸ¤£ And apparently people donā€™t have the ā€œcalorie capacityā€ to actually consume 30 fruit and veg a day, so the only way forward is JP capsules. She said that her kids are so ā€œblessedā€ to have JP in their lives, because she thinks she would be so much healthier now if she had been taking them as a child. šŸ¤£
Supplements are not approved by the fda, but that's not relevant to the UK.

Reactions: 1
8105D9B9-BA90-4FC2-8852-810CE14F503C.jpeg
Sheā€™s lost 3 stone and her partner/baby Daddy, all thanks to Juice Plus! You too can be that girl who everyone finds annoying as duck on social media. Opening up four spaces today, join my team!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I seen this and thought, surely thatā€™s not a 3 stone loss?!
Knowing the big one, the 'starting weight' was probably recorded while the woman was still preggers.

I also see she is plugging the flipping "Mummy Move" retreat again after it was mentioned on here. Come on big girl....we all know its going to be a flop. What even happened to her "5% womens club" or whatever she called it? Is that still going after the lunch idea turned out to be a massive failure?

Reactions: 7
I really don't think it's healthy just how much Olivia posts about her grief etc on social media. Each to their own and all that, I know how it feels to be gripped with grief but I certainly wasn't posting about it constantly. I hope I don't sound like a heartless cow lol.

Reactions: 1
Knowing the big one, the 'starting weight' was probably recorded while the woman was still preggers.

I also see she is plugging the flipping "Mummy Move" retreat again after it was mentioned on here. Come on big girl....we all know its going to be a flop. What even happened to her "5% womens club" or whatever she called it? Is that still going after the lunch idea turned out to be a massive failure?
That's supposed to be launching in January

Sick to death of Harriet referring to herself an other mums as "mamas". Pack it in you big lump, you're barely even a parent, never mind a bloody mama. Retreat sounds tit, imagine booking a holiday with a load of women you don't know, and all their babies. Under one roof. It's gonna be a NIGHTMARE!

Reactions: 6
Wait, today in things that didn't happen.....

I would never give porridge to a 6 month old baby IN MY BED.

And Olivia....oh my days. This is not to be shared with strangers, girl šŸ„ŗ
Seriously sickening, the pair of them!!!!

I really don't think it's healthy just how much Olivia posts about her grief etc on social media. Each to their own and all that, I know how it feels to be gripped with grief but I certainly wasn't posting about it constantly. I hope I don't sound like a heartless cow lol.
I agree. What also gets me is how her ā€˜grief postsā€™ are sandwiched in between other stuff such as ā€˜general lifeā€™ and AF links and then shite related to her ā€˜businessā€™. Just makes the grief stuff seem so disingenuous in my opinion.

Sick to death of Harriet referring to herself an other mums as "mamas". Pack it in you big lump, you're barely even a parent, never mind a bloody mama. Retreat sounds tit, imagine booking a holiday with a load of women you don't know, and all their babies. Under one roof. It's gonna be a NIGHTMARE!
Yes!!! This!! I know this is really pedantic, but it also annoys me the way she seems to think that the plural of "mama" is the only plural in the world that has an apostrophe. Big H's grammar isn't too bad (except that she has no idea how to use semi colons) but why does she insist on writing things like "just like other mama's" all time? Makes her look dim.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.