Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kadieeee trying to show off that she only eats the same amount of dinner as her 5 year old daughter šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø honestly she is such a narcissistic attention seeker! And it did make me laugh that after the Insta stories of her grubby new bathroom, Lukeā€™s GF Rebecca was coincidentally showing off their actually-new bathroom whilst ā€˜washing her hairā€™ šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not being rotten but Kadies house is vile, no chance Iā€™d pay over half a million dollars for that tit holeā€¦. And then a Rebecca steams in with a pic of her beautiful pool šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The floors are awful! And all this painting to cover up 1960s tile just shows she canā€™t afford to rip it out and remodel like anyone would do. Painting doesnā€™t increase value! Itā€™s an eyesore. And she wants to paint granite countertops, she clearly doesnā€™t know what sheā€™s doing. She plans to buff the floors and cover up the stains with rugs. Donā€™t get me started on her painting a cedar lined closet. She bought a tit hole with plumbing problems and is trying to turn it into her previous mansion with only paint. Plus the painting job looks terrible even from the photos. Her table she ordered came broken as well, cheap tit! Sorry Iā€™d have gotten an apartment and waiting for real estate values to drop for a better investment.

Reactions: 6
The floors are awful! And all this painting to cover up 1960s tile just shows she canā€™t afford to rip it out and remodel like anyone would do. Painting doesnā€™t increase value! Itā€™s an eyesore. And she wants to paint granite countertops, she clearly doesnā€™t know what sheā€™s doing. She plans to buff the floors and cover up the stains with rugs. Donā€™t get me started on her painting a cedar lined closet. She bought a tit hole with plumbing problems and is trying to turn it into her previous mansion with only paint. Plus the painting job looks terrible even from the photos. Her table she ordered came broken as well, cheap tit! Sorry Iā€™d have gotten an apartment and waiting for real estate values to drop for a better investment.
She said something on her stories the other day about doing things to save some money. What happened to PMD+ six figure earners? This sudden move is making less and less sense to me. Dying to know what the real story is!

Reactions: 4
She said something on her stories the other day about doing things to save some money. What happened to PMD+ six figure earners? This sudden move is making less and less sense to me. Dying to know what the real story is!
1000% agree!! Sheā€™s really trying to be Rebecca with these ā€œfitnessā€ sign up things and itā€™s truly embarrassing, is she hoping Luke will come back? Iā€™m baffled.

Reactions: 3
Itā€™s a shame theyā€™re trying to force Oaktree to drop a night feed. News flash itā€™s totally NORMAL FOR BABIES to wake in the night. It does suck but usually the child will drop it on their own and sleep through when THEY are ready. Sleep deprivation really is killer, but there are ways to make allowances for it. Itā€™s all a phase, anyway. Why are they trying to make her grow up too quickly?
Thereā€™s lots of comments on the live encouraging her to keep the feed up, hopefully Big H listens to them. If Oakie Dokie is waking up for a feed, itā€™s because sheā€™s hungry for one! She really is trying to get her to grow up too fast. I think they forget she is only nearly 6 months ffs!

Kadie - tell me youā€™re skint without telling me
the big lump - tell me youā€™re a tit parent without telling me

Iā€™m calling itā€¦. Pregnancy announcement coming in a few months for Rebecca, Lukeā€™s making sure heā€™s home more next year! Thatā€™ll properly put Kadies nose out of joint

Reactions: 3
After free days off social media due to Balll en see agggaaarrr messing with Daniā€™s little mind sheā€™s back.
She is probably reeling from the financial hit she took.
She is now back in her safe space, Primark. Paid to buy Ā£7 tat. She is an influencer of course!
I actually laughed out loud when that outfit appeared on my screen this morning! Especially the eBay genuine Chanel broach sheā€™s pinned on so you know sheā€™s totally not wearing designer stuff guys! Eek! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Why are they so weird šŸ˜‚ is this some weird way of getting engagement from people
4E9A4172-9AEF-4BDD-AB9C-B546F3B789EE.png

2E80A7FC-6AFE-4722-9037-09D8518397AC.jpeg

• Haha
Why are they so weird šŸ˜‚ is this some weird way of getting engagement from people View attachment 1774278

View attachment 1774279
This reminds me I just saw someone posting a very random post in a mums group, but looking at her profile she's not even a mum. I commented, she might try to recruit me šŸ„“

And Olivia can maybe (maybe!) buy a dehumidifier? Open a window?

Iā€™m calling itā€¦. Pregnancy announcement coming in a few months for Rebecca, Lukeā€™s making sure heā€™s home more next year! Thatā€™ll properly put Kadies nose out of joint
I think (hope) that it's because Lake is round the corner.

Reactions: 1
Why are they so weird šŸ˜‚ is this some weird way of getting engagement from people View attachment 1774278

View attachment 1774279
What are they talking about?! I manage to dry my washing in a normal amount of time and still have the heating off at night. Also why is Olivia worried about things being ā€œspennyā€ (awful awful phrase btw!) if sheā€™s earning so much from her Juicy business?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.