Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I missing something are not Desperate Dan and Big H at Christmas party in Birmingham with weirdo John Holowaty tonight ? Or can’t they bear to leave the baby ?

Am I missing something are not Desperate Dan and Big H at Christmas party in Birmingham with weirdo John Holowaty tonight ? Or can’t they bear to leave the baby ?
I think I remember seeing a post about this a while ago and it had something on it about Dan and Holowaty hosting it together. Big H and Dan haven't mentioned it since. They have either decided to not leave oakers or they just can't afford another trip. I imagine it's a combination of the two.

It's been reduced because juice plus cares about people and wants to give everyone the chance to make additional money, you guys. It's literally insane.
Yep! I don’t know what I’m more giddy about, the reduced sign up fee or salted caramel flavour shake. Surprised it’s not a total sell out yet, it’s been flying off the shelves 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think I remember seeing a post about this a while ago and it had something on it about Dan and Holowaty hosting it together. Big H and Dan haven't mentioned it since. They have either decided to not leave oakers or they just can't afford another trip. I imagine it's a combination of the two.
He went, she didn't. She had a nice bath whilst "popping orders through!"
Can't even relax and have a bath without needing to work. Really needs to get a life, but at least she is enjoying the peace and quiet now she is rotting her babies teeth by feeding her rusk through a bottle. Absolute selfish cow; why have a baby if you can't cope with sleepless nights?! Wait until she's at school or nursery picking up all the germs and is screaming or puking all night long.
This has made me angrier than any of the other stupid things she's done since having that poor baby.

Reactions: 4
Hey huns I haven’t posted in a while but I’ve finally had to block Olivia. I find her so triggering constantly posting things about her dad. I lost my dad a couple of years ago and yes it awful to lose a parent but she’s making me feel awful for not always posting things about my dad. I get that it may be some peoples way of dealing with loss but I just don’t feel the need to post something every day. Maybe I’m in the wrong for feeling like that 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Laundry is clearly the topic of the month for trying to boost engagement! That’s an even more biazarre one than Olivia’s effort. I don’t think I’ve ever thought of asking anyone where they keep their laundry basket, never mind posting it on FB!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is with the random capitalisation?!
Sorry - What is With the Random capitalisation?
I read somewhere that apparently Facebook doesn’t allow the selling/marketing of products like this through profiles. So they use random different fonts, emojis and capitalisation to trick the filters. 🙈 It drives me mad.

On a more positive note…apparently Juicy Pay wages have been released today! So many huns “buzzing” about how “insane” it all is. If I see one more pathetic post about “What this business has done for me”, I will cry.

One hun I follow said that the Birmingham Christmas party the other day was the best party she had ever been to. She must have led a sheltered life because it looked pretty crap. According to her, John made them all go around in a circle with a microphone and say what their work goals were for 2023. Do they ever just get to switch off from the “business” and have fun? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All is unusually quiet on the Aldridges insta this weekend! Wonder what's going on?!

I think something serious must have happened for Harriet to not be posting?
Perhaps Dan’s been a naughty boy in Birmingham on Friday night with all the huns and just him and that weirdo Holowaty 😂 !!!

She's either been called out for on of her idiotic posts and has needed to have a "phone in a drawer day" to cope because someone doesn't agree with her. Or something more extreme has happened. Both been radio silence which is not normal for them! Maybe they will give us a big announcement tomorrow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.