Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being rotten but Kadies house is vile, no chance I’d pay over half a million dollars for that tit hole…. And then a Rebecca steams in with a pic of her beautiful pool 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not being rotten but Kadies house is vile, no chance I’d pay over half a million dollars for that tit hole…. And then a Rebecca steams in with a pic of her beautiful pool 😂😂
It’s the floors I don’t understand, they’re absolutely vile.

Reactions: 2
Haha, so The only genuine product she buys is now Insta Shunned!!

Have a read of her post and the comments, she really is thick as mince.

why would she need a refund? She’s loaded

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know we’ve laughed before about the huns being instructed to post random statuses for engagement every day - but this is possibly THE most basic b!tch attempt I have ever seen by one of them! 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ Are they all 10 years old?! And they claim to want to be taken seriously as business boss babes!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But…. Did she buy the genuine ones or knock offs? 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
All the cash she pissed away on her ridiculous fluffy black clown trainers and bizarre leather items using her recently acquired consolidated loan in addition to the large monthly car payments haven’t been off-set by the switch to interest only mortgage or the heroic efforts to diversify her “Juicy Business Empire” with the social media consultancy and business Leadership training seems to be taking its toll. Eeek indeed Dani EEEEK!

The big one moaning about being a mum… again!
I’ve never seen such an inconvenient baby, not as though she needs to be up for work at 7am is it ffs!

Reactions: 8
All the cash she pissed away on her ridiculous fluffy black clown trainers and bizarre leather items using her recently acquired consolidated loan in addition to the large monthly car payments haven’t been off-set by the switch to interest only mortgage or the heroic efforts to diversify her “Juicy Business Empire” with the social media consultancy and business Leadership training seems to be taking its toll. Eeek indeed Dani EEEEK!
But she can afford Pizza Express, the most luxurious doughballs in existence did you not know?? None of that Pizza Hut buffet like the rest of us peasants! :ROFLMAO:

The big one moaning about being a mum… again!
I’ve never seen such an inconvenient baby, not as though she needs to be up for work at 7am is it ffs!
Stop the press. Dan's got a cough??? Didn't he double up?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s a shame they’re trying to force Oaktree to drop a night feed. News flash it’s totally NORMAL FOR BABIES to wake in the night. It does suck but usually the child will drop it on their own and sleep through when THEY are ready. Sleep deprivation really is killer, but there are ways to make allowances for it. It’s all a phase, anyway. Why are they trying to make her grow up too quickly?

Reactions: 3
It’s a shame they’re trying to force Oaktree to drop a night feed. News flash it’s totally NORMAL FOR BABIES to wake in the night. It does suck but usually the child will drop it on their own and sleep through when THEY are ready. Sleep deprivation really is killer, but there are ways to make allowances for it. It’s all a phase, anyway. Why are they trying to make her grow up too quickly?
And it’s not like she normally does the night feeds anyway 😂 she even said on the videos this morning that Dan slept in another room because he is ill and that “it was ok she didn’t mind doing the night feed”!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Stop the press. Dan's got a cough??? Didn't he double up?
Yes! Just a couple of days ago he had "the start of a sniffle" but instantly felt "great" after doubling up! What's going on now? If you believe his posts, that boy hasn't been ill for 8 years and now he has a cough so bad he can't sleep in the same room as his big wife. I bet he's livid with the big one for posting that!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yes! Just a couple of days ago he had "the start of a sniffle" but instantly felt "great" after doubling up! What's going on now? If you believe his posts, that boy hasn't been ill for 8 years and now he has a cough so bad he can't sleep in the same room as his big wife. I bet he's livid with the big one for posting that!
They have no medicine cabinet? Oakley surely had calpol after her meningitis b vaccine, as it is recommended. They're so full of crap

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.