Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After free days off social media due to Balll en see agggaaarrr messing with Daniā€™s little mind sheā€™s back.
She is probably reeling from the financial hit she took.
She is now back in her safe space, Primark. Paid to buy Ā£7 tat. She is an influencer of course!
Omg, what the hell is she wearing?! She looks like the villain in a cheap Disney remake šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hariett has put on her story that she is putting rusks in Oakleys bottle to make her sleep through. Wtf?? Itā€™s so dangerous. One simple google tells you how itā€™s strong recommended against! Sheā€™s so careless! Never mind the massive choking hazard, as long as she doesnā€™t have to make a middle of the night bottle. Disgusting! If youā€™re having to do that sort of thing, clearly she is still hungry! Thereā€™s no reason to mix other items in to her bottle, she could eat some porridge or a warm rusk with a bowl and spoon before bed properly and safely, crumbling it and shoving it in her bottle is so dangerous itā€™s unbelievable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Hariett has put on her story that she is putting rusks in Oakleys bottle to make her sleep through. Wtf?? Itā€™s so dangerous. One simple google tells you how itā€™s strong recommended against! Sheā€™s so careless! Never mind the massive choking hazard, as long as she doesnā€™t have to make a middle of the night bottle. Disgusting! If youā€™re having to do that sort of thing, clearly she is still hungry! Thereā€™s no reason to mix other items in to her bottle, she could eat some porridge or a warm rusk with a bowl and spoon before bed properly and safely, crumbling it and shoving it in her bottle is so dangerous itā€™s unbelievable
But sheā€™s the most knowledgeable experienced Muma that ever there was and now preaches to all went to all the free anti natal classes to gain these important tips on how to care for your baby NOT ! šŸ˜‚ What a donut that goodness most people see through her only the gullible sign up for her magic beans btw most of the huns seem to be struck down with the us winter colds and bugs funny that !

Hariett has put on her story that she is putting rusks in Oakleys bottle to make her sleep through. Wtf?? Itā€™s so dangerous. One simple google tells you how itā€™s strong recommended against! Sheā€™s so careless! Never mind the massive choking hazard, as long as she doesnā€™t have to make a middle of the night bottle. Disgusting! If youā€™re having to do that sort of thing, clearly she is still hungry! Thereā€™s no reason to mix other items in to her bottle, she could eat some porridge or a warm rusk with a bowl and spoon before bed properly and safely, crumbling it and shoving it in her bottle is so dangerous itā€™s unbelievable.
Iā€™ve been SO ANNOYED at her quest to get poor Oakley to drop a night feed. Itā€™s so selfish. She seriously disgusts me. I get it, the sleep deprivation is awful, and if she was actually working, I would have more sympathy for her. Each to their own, but Iā€™m just so SICK of her clueless parenting and forcing this baby to do things before sheā€™s naturally ready, or even age-ready. I know Oakley is nearly six months old, and soon, if given the chance by her idiot Mother (sorry, ā€œMamaā€) she will probably drop the night feed all on her own. I hate commenting on other peopleā€™s parenting styles because weā€™re all trying to just get through, but HARRIET ALDRIDGE (yes, I know you read this babe, and Google is a great friend if this thread) is a complete car crash-train wreck hybrid of a Mother and itā€™s so painful to watch.

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ sorry for my rant.

Also, Katieā€™s house sucks. That is all. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hariett has put on her story that she is putting rusks in Oakleys bottle to make her sleep through. Wtf?? Itā€™s so dangerous. One simple google tells you how itā€™s strong recommended against! Sheā€™s so careless! Never mind the massive choking hazard, as long as she doesnā€™t have to make a middle of the night bottle. Disgusting! If youā€™re having to do that sort of thing, clearly she is still hungry! Thereā€™s no reason to mix other items in to her bottle, she could eat some porridge or a warm rusk with a bowl and spoon before bed properly and safely, crumbling it and shoving it in her bottle is so dangerous itā€™s unbelievable
But sheā€™s the most knowledgeable experienced Muma that ever there was and now preaches to all went to all the free anti natal classes to gain these important tips on how to care for your baby NOT ! šŸ˜‚ What a donut that goodness most people see through her only the gullible sign up for her magic beans btw most of the huns seem to be struck down with the us winter colds and bugs funny that !
Her tit parenting has started and will continue to be the demise of her whole business
when thereā€™s babies involved people quickly change their opinion on you and it seems people care more about the Oak then she does.

Her sales have taken a nose dive Given sheā€™s no longer on the juice plus leader boards for the last few months, when she used to be number1 month in month our.
her business lunch was a massive fail and I suspect her overpriced membership will be too.

sheā€™s sharing mum life to try build an audience of women on mat leave and is failing

Reactions: 6
Speaking of crappy health advice from huns, Sneddonā€™s back with her ridiculous water consumption as part of her 365 Hard (which means sheā€™s going to be tedious and boring for a whole year, not just 75 days at a time!)

Shes making herself drink 4 litres of water a day which no one needs to do. Emma hun, if youā€™ve been active all day including doing your 2 compulsory workouts and youā€™ve been presumably drinking water throughout those and the rest of the day, and you still have what looks like a good 1.5 litres left over then your body doesnā€™t need it. Itā€™s not going to do you any good at all. At best the only effect of necking that much water in bed is going to be youā€™re up throughout the night to pee, at worst your risking water toxicity (which might be the reason for that headache you were moaning about the other day.).

Reactions: 4
Her tit parenting has started and will continue to be the demise of her whole business
when thereā€™s babies involved people quickly change their opinion on you and it seems people care more about the Oak then she does.

Her sales have taken a nose dive Given sheā€™s no longer on the juice plus leader boards for the last few months, when she used to be number1 month in month our.
her business lunch was a massive fail and I suspect her overpriced membership will be too.

sheā€™s sharing mum life to try build an audience of women on mat leave and is failing
I can't relate to her at all.

Sorry hun. On maternity leave I was a wreck of sleep deprivation and hormones, downing coffee, breastfeeding and forcing myself to get out every day if it was just to look at the flowers in the park. Make up? Work outs? Not really, there's no time! You have no odea of what being a mother is like *yet*

Yeah, Harriet can absolutely duck off. She has the luxury of having Dan around all the time so has never had to look after Oakley all day long, day in, day out. The rest of us are wondering how to entertain our babies all day without losing our minds.

Reactions: 6
Have just wasted 25 mins of my life that Iā€™ll never get back watching two of the huns on a fb live. They were discussing what to wear to the Birmingham Juice Plus Christmas party tonight. One of them is claiming she is stressed because all her pretty dresses are way too big now that she lost so much weight with the products. šŸ™ˆ

Is it contractually obligated for huns to use the words ā€œbuzzingā€ and ā€œinsaneā€ in every post?! Wish they would learn some new words.

Also, they post random rubbish questions for engagement, but then respond to all the answers with: ā€œlove this!ā€
Itā€™s like they are bots šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What are they talking about?! I manage to dry my washing in a normal amount of time and still have the heating off at night. Also why is Olivia worried about things being ā€œspennyā€ (awful awful phrase btw!) if sheā€™s earning so much from her Juicy business?
Results of totally non-scientific laundry drying experiment that no one asked forā€¦.!

Washing done yesterday lunchtime/early afternoon - usual winter stuff jeans, jumpers etc.
Hung on airer in spare room next to radiator to dry.
Heating on during the day, off overnight.
All washing now dry apart from one hoody that was still slightly damp on the cuffs where it hadnā€™t been next to the radiator.
Washing successfully dried in less than a day without having to ask for help from FB or many comments about it being ā€œspennyā€!

I appreciate that Olivia didnā€™t really need advice on drying washing and it was a boost engagement post, but youā€™re either a boss babe smashing it or you make yourself look a bit stupid and incompetent to try and be relatable. Canā€™t have it both ways.

Reactions: 2
she really is in her own world. Does she genuinely think she will obtain net worth to put her in the global 1% selling overpacked gunk on social media.

not sure the top 1% shop in Primark
The 1% that believe the earthā€™s flat. Iā€™m amazed she thinks sheā€™s convincing anyone with her bullshit about debt free. She up to her bleeping board-marker eyebrows in debt. A ā€œbusiness meetingā€ with a pal in Costa over a latte mostly consisting of taking a photo of a muffin and saying Eek/OMFG is not someone making even Ā£5k a month. It just isnā€™t

Reactions: 5
The 1% that believe the earthā€™s flat. Iā€™m amazed she thinks sheā€™s convincing anyone with her bullshit about debt free. She up to her bleeping board-marker eyebrows in debt. A ā€œbusiness meetingā€ with a pal in Costa over a latte mostly consisting of taking a photo of a muffin and saying Eek/OMFG is not someone making even Ā£5k a month. It just isnā€™t
Board marker eyebrows šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.