Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone send me what she posted please and the name of the gym? I’d like to report this too! I hate it when people are made to feel uncomfortable in community spaces. Absolutely not on!!! (I’m blocked by Chinny-Chin-Chin so can’t see what she posted). Tia.
You can watch her online. google “anonymous ig story viewer” and you’ll be able to see everything unless she goes private.

Reactions: 3
One of the videos was too large.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Seems so, yes. He put his bag down in the corner of the room which happened to be where the big one's phone was recording her arse exercise.
So he's either genuinely done it by accident. OR he does dislike her and that's his subtle way if telling her to stop filming in a gym....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So he's either genuinely done it by accident. OR he does dislike her and that's his subtle way if telling her to stop filming in a gym....
I don’t know what thought pleases me more - that a 70 year old bloke finds her filming in the gym so obnoxious that he’s made an effort to piss her off, or that H thinks she so worthy of other peoples attention that she’s blown a minor incident way out of proportion and really the guy gives absolutely zero f**ks about what she’s up to but has still managed to piss her off anyway! Either way, good work old guy in the gym! 😂

Reactions: 9
I have also contacted the gym, I doubt we’ll hear anything back from them

I have also contacted the gym, I doubt we’ll hear anything back from them
I'm sure H will update us. Bullying of other members is grounds for termination of her membership

I got a reply from the duty manager saying he will deal with it!!!!

Last edited:
...and the big one does it again with her "exclusive" discount codes. Needless to say, it's not an exclusive code at all. The big one making out that she went out of her way to ask the company for a discount for her followers when this is the first one that comes up on Google (see image).
There's also another easily available code for 8% off that works, but she's not sharing that one - just the one that will earn her a bit of money through her aff link. Pretends to be all helpful and caring when it's really all about her and her bank balance.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such a misleading post making it sound like Natalie Young dropped a load of weight quickly! She might have lost 9 stone but it was over years, it wasn’t “ready for her wedding”.
Yeh plus the gastric sleeve, lipo, tummy tuck and boob job she's had have helped too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.