Juice Plus MLM #6 Juice Plus - Making Fat Girls Poor since 1974

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did YouTuber Demi Donnelley used to do juice plus ? Just above dans head it says Demi Donnelley? I wonder what all the really old juice plus huns reps doing, you know the ones that reached PMD in like late 2000’s etc?
2C69684E-8816-4F10-A943-C4DB5ABAC875.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Did YouTuber Demi Donnelley used to do juice plus ? Just above dans head it says Demi Donnelley? I wonder what all the really old juice plus huns reps doing, you know the ones that reached PMD in like late 2000’s etc? View attachment 1800222
No it’s a different Demi Donnelly! She was still around when I first started following the JP reps in 2014 (when my friend tried recruiting me and got me to follow some to see how amazing it is 🤣) and she got up to PMD but randomly dropped out. There were quite a few who just left after reaching the top, quite a few doing the classic ‘jump from MLM to MLM’.
Also to note on this board photo, it shows Kadieee’s name when she was previously married, to Chris Fielding!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Big H hitting on a 70 year old guy who likes to sanitise the gym equipment …. Ffs that’s a low blow, he may be immunosuppressed, I personally sanitise my equipment because I don’t like using sweaty stuff.
also H he’s 70 he probably doesn’t even know you’re recording yourself, he just wants to get on with his exercise

Big H hitting on a 70 year old guy who likes to sanitise the gym equipment …. Ffs that’s a low blow, he may be immunosuppressed, I personally sanitise my equipment because I don’t like using sweaty stuff.
also H he’s 70 he probably doesn’t even know you’re recording yourself, he just wants to get on with his exercise
Omg she talks so much tit, his bag barely blocked the camera. It’s also always been good etiquette to wipe down gym equipment even pre covid, clarty cow 🤢.

also why do her and Olivia feel the neee to always comment “best friend!” On each other’s pictures and posts it’s embarrassing. Again trying to force it lol

Reactions: 4
Big H hitting on a 70 year old guy who likes to sanitise the gym equipment ….
I think “hitting on” must mean something very different where I’m from! I had a very 🤢 image in my head! 😂

Omg she talks so much tit, his bag barely blocked the camera. It’s also always been good etiquette to wipe down gym equipment even pre covid, clarty cow 🤢.
Exactly, wiping down equipment has always been a thing in our gym even pre-covid. It’s just common courtesy.

Reactions: 7
Exactly, wiping down equipment has always been a thing in our gym even pre-covid. It’s just common courtesy.
Harriet Alridge really is a disgusting human being. Regardless of the wiping down of the equipment, he should be allowed to put his bag down without worrying that some silly narcissist is filming her latest vanity project. Let alone making fun of him on social media afterwards. His bag is barely in the shot anyway! Plus, what the hell is happening to her face?! Calm down on the botox Big Girl - you're beginning to look weird.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain to me the whole screen shotting how long your call with your “teamie” was thing to me? Like the 3 Sneddon shared on her FB this morning. What exactly is it supposed to prove?

I’ve done 2 Teams calls and a Zoom from home this morning, 2 practical/work focused and one a nice catch up with a women I used to mentor. Didn’t feel the need to screen shot any of them and share them on social media. Basically today Sneddon’s “time freedom” business has looked exactly the same as my boring old salaried 9-5. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Big H is so unbelievably entitled, the poor old man can put his bag down wherever, it’s a gym not a filming studio for god’s sake. And she should still clean up after herself, or respect that other people like to. Also not shocked that he doesn’t like her in the slightest! Don’t blame him.

I'm going to report her to the gym for bullying that poor man. She shouldn't be allowed there.

Reactions: 11
She’s a vile human isn’t she. poor man.
also why is her exercise form SO bad!!
probs needs to get back to PT sessions.
probs can’t afford them.

I'm going to report her to the gym for bullying that poor man. She shouldn't be allowed there.
I wouldn't like someone to do that to me tbh. And she acts all offended, when she's being a royal assh*le to the poor man. No wonder he doesn't like her
Can anyone send me what she posted please and the name of the gym? I’d like to report this too! I hate it when people are made to feel uncomfortable in community spaces. Absolutely not on!!! (I’m blocked by Chinny-Chin-Chin so can’t see what she posted). Tia.

Hang on...just watched it again...she says she didn't post him "clocking the filming" for his own privacy, but isn't he the man who walks in near the beginning? The one you can very clearly see face-on? Bag looks the same.
Why does she think she's entitled to film people trying to work out in a community leisure centre? Maybe he tried to cover up the camera because he didn't want to be on it? She's such a horrible woman. So unkind.

Reactions: 10
Imagine this was a young guy roasting an older lady. He'd be a lamb to the slaughter. She's no different. Vile vile nasty piece of work. We've always said it though, she gives off proper mean girls vibes.

Reactions: 10
Can anyone send me what she posted please and the name of the gym? I’d like to report this too! I hate it when people are made to feel uncomfortable in community spaces. Absolutely not on!!! (I’m blocked by Chinny-Chin-Chin so can’t see what she posted). Tia.
It’s the name of the Simpsons town Community Centre 😂

Have attached a video, but not sure if it’ll upload!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.